The ONE last best hope of America and Liberty

No silly. When I suggest that he is a "Marxist," I mean that he is far closer ideologically to being a communist (based on his parents, his uprbringing, his mentors, his schooling, and the folks he admired through his schooling and his post-schooling "career") than he is to being a student or adherent of capitalism.

So really, between this and the word 'repeal', being precise is not something you strive for.

Honestly, the best you are achieving is confusing everyone about the meaning of the word "Marxism". Obama isn't a Marxist, he isn't even anywhere close on the Marxist scale. Maybe you need to be governed by a real Marxist, then maybe you will call Obama the Uber-capitalist!

Precision in a message board comment of the nature of the OP is something YOU require? :eusa_liar:

Since when did YOU give a rat's ass about precision, anyway?

Honestly, the best YOU are achieving is making a complete public fool of yourself. Well, more fully revealing it and proving it, anyway.

Obama IS a Marxist by education, parentage, choice of mentor and idol, training and inclination. Obama is also revealed as a Marxist by his choice of policy and his legislative efforts.

^ LibtardedShitForBrainsLyingLiberoidalShitflinger still doesn't realize that a past election is not a guarantee that the American People will not react angrily and decisively against the libtards they mistakenely put into office come the NEXT election.

We, the People can absolutely correct the mistake. Your scumbag liberoidal Democratics in Office fear EXACTLY that. Justifiably.

Thank God!

LOL
Retards running on a "I hope he fails" platform and thinks they will win

Yes Democrats are shaking in fear over all the fine Republican candidates lining up to run for President in 2012.

Just read your new litmus test for republicans... If a Junior High School student had written it, it may have made sense. But for a major political party to print such nonsense as their platform for victory is laughable

No. The retards are the schmucks who don't hope that President Obama fails.

And the thing that has the liberal Party (formerly known as the Democrat Parody) fearful is not even as far away as 2012. It's the payback they are going to get in 2010.

I am not even going to bother trying to figure out what the devil you are babbling about in that last random jumble of letters (i.e., your final paragraph).

This is it:

REPEAL!

It's my new clarion call.

Dump all the fucking liberal Democratics from Congress that we possibly can get removed in 2010. Get a HOLD of the reins of power and for once in the lives of the GOP politiicians, fuck the concern about constantly getting re-elected. concentrate on JUST doing what's right. If you GOP politician-shitheads will JUST focus on doing THAT, re-election might come of its own volition.

Once we get rid of the Marxist filth whom we call those liberoidal Democratics, booting them but-good from the halls of power, the SOLE actions of the new majority should be to undo all of the damage the Democrat Parody controlled Congress is inflicting on America with the active Marxist help of the Obama Administration.

REPEAL this Health Bill about to be crammed down our unwilling throats.

REPEAL the stimulus crap.

REPEAL ALL the shit the Obama Administration is doing.

REPEAL all of their tax increases.

REPEAL the Attorney General.

REPEAL any authorization or funding for any prosecution of any of the Islamoscum now scheduled to be "tried" for some "crimes" in NYC.

REPEAL "criminal [sic] prosecutions [sic]" of terrorists.

REPEAL the closing of GITMO.

Impeach the Marxist-in-Chief.

But, of course, I'll settle for REPEAL!

And, of course, exile any American with an IQ over 90. So as not to embarras Liability.

The liberals have screwed American principles well with their recent unchecked trickery and deceit (their commonly used modus operandi). Undoing what they have done may take decades if not centuries. I'd start with electing moderates and conservatives next time around. Killing all the radical liberals would be my second choice.

Really now? Killing, eh!!!!

Sieg Heil, asshole. Just try to start right here.:evil:

No silly. When I suggest that he is a "Marxist," I mean that he is far closer ideologically to being a communist (based on his parents, his uprbringing, his mentors, his schooling, and the folks he admired through his schooling and his post-schooling "career") than he is to being a student or adherent of capitalism.

So really, between this and the word 'repeal', being precise is not something you strive for.

Honestly, the best you are achieving is confusing everyone about the meaning of the word "Marxism". Obama isn't a Marxist, he isn't even anywhere close on the Marxist scale. Maybe you need to be governed by a real Marxist, then maybe you will call Obama the Uber-capitalist!

Precision in a message board comment of the nature of the OP is something YOU require? :eusa_liar:

Honestly, the best YOU are achieving is making a complete public fool of yourself. Well, more fully revealing it and proving it, anyway.

Obama IS a Marxist by education, parentage, choice of mentor and idol, training and inclination. Obama is also revealed as a Marxist by his choice of policy and his legislative efforts.

And you are an idiot, and liar by proof of your posts.

What a freak'n moron...No wonder nobody takes the wingnuts seriously. Instead of informed reasoned debate on the issues we get rants by the Liabilities of the world that Our President is a Marxist, a communist, a racist....whatever their buzzword of the day is.

Thankfully, this bizzare rhetoric only apeals to teabaggers and drives moderates from ever considering joining the Republican Party

repeal the patriot act, fisa, medicare part d, the car bailouts, pre-empetive wars, spying on americans without warrants, etc. o wait a republican did that so it must be okay... I really hate partisan retards. many of the people on this board would be behind all the shit obama is doing if it was an R pushing for it just like they blindly followed bush.
I'm all for it...Just ask the OP.

Sure you are in the past tense. Bet you were among the Bush cheerleaders at the time, however.

Can you repeal an Attorney General?

Why not?

If the President can appoint the fucking retard, he should be able to give the fucker the ol' heave ho, too!

I DEMAND that the idiot man-child Marxist-in-Chief fire the idiot Attorney General forthwith if not sonner!

Really? You DEMAND!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Calm down fubar. Just using the ingo fo the uber leftards who tend to cast their wishes as 'demands" too. Like, they DEMAND that we get out of Iraq. Or they DEMAND reparations for that ol' slavery thang. Or they DEMAND that the US Gubmint sign that idiot Kyoto Accord crap. You know the kind of shit you NEVER whine about?

Hypocritical leftards are SO predicatable!

Thanks for playing, ya fuckwad!

This is it:

REPEAL!

It's my new clarion call.

Dump all the fucking liberal Democratics from Congress that we possibly can get removed in 2010. Get a HOLD of the reins of power and for once in the lives of the GOP politiicians, fuck the concern about constantly getting re-elected. concentrate on JUST doing what's right. If you GOP politician-shitheads will JUST focus on doing THAT, re-election might come of its own volition.

Once we get rid of the Marxist filth whom we call those liberoidal Democratics, booting them but-good from the halls of power, the SOLE actions of the new majority should be to undo all of the damage the Democrat Parody controlled Congress is inflicting on America with the active Marxist help of the Obama Administration.

REPEAL this Health Bill about to be crammed down our unwilling throats.

REPEAL the stimulus crap.

REPEAL ALL the shit the Obama Administration is doing.

REPEAL all of their tax increases.

REPEAL the Attorney General.

REPEAL any authorization or funding for any prosecution of any of the Islamoscum now scheduled to be "tried" for some "crimes" in NYC.

REPEAL "criminal [sic] prosecutions [sic]" of terrorists.

REPEAL the closing of GITMO.

Impeach the Marxist-in-Chief.

But, of course, I'll settle for REPEAL!

And, of course, exile any American with an IQ over 90. So as not to embarras Liability.

No no, ya shit for brains leftard. I never demanded that you idiot scumbag liberoidals get exiled. Your presence has never embarrassed me. I enjoy having you shitheads around. I just don't think you should have the keys to the car.... Too dangerous.

What a freak'n moron...No wonder nobody takes the wingnuts seriously. Instead of informed reasoned debate on the issues we get rants by the Liabilities of the world that Our President is a Marxist, a communist, a racist....whatever their buzzword of the day is.

Thankfully, this bizzare rhetoric only apeals to teabaggers and drives moderates from ever considering joining the Republican Party

Oh, that's so precious. You fucktard liberoidals can call a teapartyer a teabagger.

Putting your amazing imbecility aside, -- there's nothing left to discuss in any of your idiot posts.

In any case, I am not a member of the GOP Party. Fucking schmucks like you are, of course ,dutiful members of the uber-liberal Democrap Party.

I will enjoy seeing you asslickers removed from office. I can only pray that it happens fast enough to undo all the damage which you Marxist enablers are causing to this Republic.

And you are an idiot, and liar by proof of your posts.

No ma'am. I am the honest one; YOU are the liar. Your posts prove that. MY posts prove that I am a truth speaker. This explains why YOU are now frothing at the mouth like the dishonest scumbag shithead you are.

As for being an idiot, that too is YOUR realm. You lie a out the psuedo science behind the fraud known as AGW and you fervently buy that crap. Why? Because you are easily mislead. Most idiots (like you) are.

Have a great night, Fossil!

Forum List

Back