The one idea that shaped all of human history.

please tell us what the important question is?????

What "liberal" are you referring to, imbecile?

I see you are afraid to tell us what the important question was and so trying to change subject?

who's trying to change the subject? I asked you a question and you never answered it. Probably because you realized your stupid assumption. I made no reference to any other "important question." I correctly pointed out how utterly absurd your categorical claim in the OP was.

That clear enough for you, imbecile?

I correctly pointed out how utterly absurd your categorical claim in the OP was.

"the more freedom from liberal govt has advanced the more mankind has advanced". If this is mistaken or utterly absurd please say why or admit you lack the IQ to defend what you say. Thanks

Last edited:
The only reason I am posting is to point that the OP is incapable of constructing a cohesive argument if his life depended upon it.

His only objective is to post some inflammatory drivel attacking "liberals" and then to allege that they lack the education and/or intelligence to refute his blather.

Every single one of his threads follows the same boringly predictable pattern with zero redeeming value.

So he is going to join the rest of the outcasts in Cyberia!

Edit Ignore List - Add a Member to Your List..."EdwardBaiamonte" [Okay] *click*

/Unsubscribe

From Plato and Aristotle forward the only significant idea in human history has been about freedom versus government. As freedom from liberal govt has advanced mankind's condition has advanced.

Liberalism stands squarely opposed to mankind's advancement but liberals simply lack the IQ to understand it.

Ed dear personifies the quintessential simpleton that IS the right wing these days.

He says nothing and the RWs climb on board.

And for a "published author", he certainly has a lot of trouble with basic, 6th grade punctuation and syntax.

Hey Ed dear, just what are your "published" titles? Hmmm?

From Plato and Aristotle forward the only significant idea in human history has been about freedom versus government.

Why did you leave this part out, imbecile? Trying to run from it, or just inherently disingenuous?

dear, if you think its mistaken please say why ...

"The ONLY significant idea"? Really? You are this obtuse? You are this incorrigibly insipid? I'll tell ya what, imbecile, start with this:

Just the Arguments: 100 of the Most Important Arguments in Western Philosophy - Wiley Online Library

If in 20 or 30 years you ever finish reading it - let alone understanding it - then get back to me.

Why did you leave this part out, imbecile? Trying to run from it, or just inherently disingenuous?

"The ONLY significant idea"? Really? You are this obtuse? You are this incorrigibly insipid? I'll tell ya what, imbecile, start with this:

Just the Arguments: 100 of the Most Important Arguments in Western Philosophy - Wiley Online Library

If in 20 or 30 years you ever finish reading it - let alone understanding it - then get back to me.

for 4th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?

for 4th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?

You didn't read my post or the link, did you genius?

for 5th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?

for 5th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?

Hmm...you do seem confused. Could it be you're trying to squirm your way out of an OP even a moron like YOU realizes was ill considered?

You said "the only significant idea" not "more important" idea. Do you remember that, or was it after the drugs kicked in? Go ahead, start dancing...

Hmm...you do seem confused. Could it be you're trying to squirm your way out of an OP even a moron like YOU realizes was ill considered?

You said "the only significant idea" not "more important" idea. Do you remember that, or was it after the drugs kicked in? Go ahead, start dancing...

for 6th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?[/QUOTE]

PS: more is a lower standard and still after 6 times you are afraid to try an answer. How will you learn if you are afriad to try?

for 6th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?

PS: more is a lower standard and still after 6 times you are afraid to try an answer. How will you learn if you are afriad to try?[/QUOTE]

You started the thread. It was your OP and you refuse to address your own comments. Did you or did you not say "the only significant idea" in human history?

for 6th time!! can you say what idea was more important in human history than the battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle?

PS: more is a lower standard and still after 6 times you are afraid to try an answer. How will you learn if you are afriad to try?

You started the thread. It was your OP and you refuse to address your own comments. Did you or did you not say "the only significant idea" in human history?[/QUOTE]

for 7th time!! can the illiterate liberal goon say what idea was more significant in human history than the ideological battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle over 2000 years ago?[/QUOTE]

Not sure who the hell you think is "liberal" here, but if you can't even address your own comments from your own OP then you are not worth the time.

Just to summarize: The OP was an insanely misguided exaggeration.

The OP was trying to play 'Big Boy' and sound philosophical. He failed.

The OP was crying for attention to insist on how 'conservative' he is. He is not conservative. He does not have the intelligence to actually hold a political position of any sort.

Bye.

Just to summarize: The OP was an insanely misguided exaggeration.

if so why so afraid after being asked 9 times to say what idea was more significant in human history than the ideological battle between freedom and govt that was launched by Plato and Aristotle over 2000 years ago? See why we have to be positive a liberal will be slow? Is any other conclusion possible.

Last edited:
From Plato and Aristotle forward the only significant idea in human history has been about freedom versus government. As freedom from liberal govt has advanced mankind's condition has advanced.

Liberalism stands squarely opposed to mankind's advancement but liberals simply lack the IQ to understand it.

The only reason we are where we are is liberal/progressives. Do you think the rich conservatives wanted democracy? Hell no. Did the conservatives want to let women vote? I doubt it. The greatest middle class the world has ever seen was created by FDR, the New Deal and Unions and a liberal democracy. Kennedy got us on the moon.

The conservatives wanted to stay loyal to England, Washington was a traitor to the conservatives back then.

Racist conservatives down south were the ones who started the civil war because they wanted to keep their slaves. They were also very religious. That's not very liberal.

The Enlightenment Period where the world stopped thinking God did everything and started coming up with scientific reasons was at odds with the church. Just look how GW bush was against stem cell research. Meanwhile people are getting MS, Lou Gerigh desease and Alzheimers. Conservatives have always held us back.

Liberalism is what made America great. But the rich didn't like paying the middle class so well. They said we were all uneducated lazy slackers and sent our jobs overseas and conservatives let them. Hell, conservatives wrote NAFTA. Clinton only signed it. And GW sent millions of our good paying manufacturing jobs overseas. Why? Because American workers make too much.

So don't think Republicans are going to fix the economy if they get back into power. If a Republican was in the white house today they'd be saying the economy is doing great and if a person wants to make more money they need to go back to school or start their own business. The GOP will not offer any solutions to help lower middle class Americans. That is a fact.

Forum List

Back