The Olympics are over

14114865_10105618488196423_5975357499407956808_o.jpg

:rofl:

I never watched a single minute of it....couldn't have cared less......

It's because we have no villains.

We need a villain and NBC is too busy making sure everyone feels great about themselves.

NBC should be using the Muslims as fodder to hate to drive Olympic viewership. Just like we did with the Soviets and Germans.

Great games, Rio pulled it off as well as anyone has. The closing ceremony was incredibly epic. The competition produced many moments for the ages, Ledecky lapping the field, Fiji wins rugby which reminded me of Cool Runnings, Hamblin and D'Agostino colliding and helping each other up and finishing injured, US women's gymnastics at the pinacle of superbity, the spinning golden sculpture behind the Olympic flame, the unbelievable scenery in Brazil. I didn't want this to end.

The youth of the world showing the adults what healthy human interaction is supposed to look like.

The games go all the way back to 770 B.C. Nearly 2,800 years ago. Imagine someone having the idea 2,800 years ago to have the youth of many nations come together to compete in a peaceful contest of sport. What will the world be doing 2,800 years from now.

The Olympics are one of humanities best things.

Great games, Rio pulled it off as well as anyone has. The closing ceremony was incredibly epic. The competition produced many moments for the ages, Ledecky lapping the field, Fiji wins rugby which reminded me of Cool Runnings, Hamblin and D'Agostino colliding and helping each other up and finishing injured, US women's gymnastics at the pinacle of superbity, the spinning golden sculpture behind the Olympic flame, the unbelievable scenery in Brazil. I didn't want this to end.

The youth of the world showing the adults what healthy human interaction is supposed to look like.

The games go all the way back to 770 B.C. Nearly 2,800 years ago. Imagine someone having the idea 2,800 years ago to have the youth of many nations come together to compete in a peaceful contest of sport. What will the world be doing 2,800 years from now.

The Olympics are one of humanities best things.

It's a total colossal waste of time and has been used to promote a one world "gubermint" agenda.

Forum List

Back