The Olmec Stone Heads.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
sanlorenzohead.jpg
922.jpg
LaVentamonument1a.jpg

These are the Olmec Stone heads (there are others) found in the central Mexico region in the 19th century. They were carbon dated to 1200-600BCE.

That means the Olmecs were there long before the Incas or Aztecs or Mayan cultures began. At least according to all accepted history as to when those dynasties began.

I know a guy (biggest black supremacist I know) claims that these heads prove Africans were in the Americas even before the Natives. However, that fact has been written out of history.

Obviously I think he is ridiculous. I mean you have to hear him. He believes Africans began the Buddhist religion etc and ALL of Asia was settled by Africans.

Anyway, I have admit. Those stone heads sure look African (clear negroid features) to me. Anyone know anything about this? I Googled it and many seem to agree that it proves Africans were indeed in the Americas long before Columbus obviously. However, if they are indeed Africans, that would possibly mean they were indeed here before Natives.

Which I know must be impossible.

there's not a doubt in my mind that those Olmec heads are African.

There's Egyptian Mummies from the same period who were buried with coca and tobacco, native to the Americas and never native to Egypt.

Why is this so hard for people to grasp?

They also resemble the features of many tribes considered native to the Americas.

Consider this fellow.

hqdefault.jpg

There's Egyptian Mummies from the same period who were buried with coca and tobacco, native to the Americas and never native to Egypt.

I tend to agree.

Them being African sounds like pseudo science.
Hell, Kenniwick man is older than that and their DNA is closer to Native Americans. In fact, the Natives won in court(DNA) to bury the remains according to their culture.

Besides, ocean travel at this point in our history seems a little far fetched, no?
The Vikings hitting England was a major milestone in our history....

But it isn't that black and white.
There were plants in Egypt that had nicotine. Tobacco isn't the only one.
Also, that mummy was found like 300 years or so ago. Contamination is highly possible.
Oceanic travel at that point is very unlikely. As far as I know, we have yet to discover anything like that. Besides that, in those tests, nicotine was the only plant to be fully conclusive.

sanlorenzohead.jpg
922.jpg
LaVentamonument1a.jpg

These are the Olmec Stone heads (there are others) found in the central Mexico region in the 19th century. They were carbon dated to 1200-600BCE.

That means the Olmecs were there long before the Incas or Aztecs or Mayan cultures began. At least according to all accepted history as to when those dynasties began.

I know a guy (biggest black supremacist I know) claims that these heads prove Africans were in the Americas even before the Natives. However, that fact has been written out of history.

Obviously I think he is ridiculous. I mean you have to hear him. He believes Africans began the Buddhist religion etc and ALL of Asia was settled by Africans.

Anyway, I have admit. Those stone heads sure look African (clear negroid features) to me. Anyone know anything about this? I Googled it and many seem to agree that it proves Africans were indeed in the Americas long before Columbus obviously. However, if they are indeed Africans, that would possibly mean they were indeed here before Natives.

/---- You might be interested in joining this Facebook page that study these statues. Stones, Bones, and the Paranormal

sanlorenzohead.jpg
922.jpg
LaVentamonument1a.jpg

Maybe some of native population in South America had those features, too? Why couldn't they? I'm no scientist, so maybe that's not possible. I dunno.
My half brother who was adopted from Colombia has kinda the nose....

Besides, ocean travel at this point in our history seems a little far fetched, no?
They're finding more and more "far fetched" ocean travel between Asia and the Pacific Islands, and between Europe and the islands in the Atlantic. Maybe there were better mariners than we think.

Not all Olmec Art was the Olmec Giant heads.

A lot of Olmec Art looked East Asian.

hb_1979.206.1134.jpg

jade.jpeg
Olmec-Art-baby.jpg
There's a ruin somewhere in Peru? I think? with faces of all different races embedded in the walls. I've seen it on Ancient Aliens (don't laugh--I watch it sometimes for the ruins and stuff, not the alien theory).
It seems to me we have no choice but to conclude that there were world travelers there.

They're finding more and more "far fetched" ocean travel between Asia and the Pacific Islands, and between Europe and the islands in the Atlantic. Maybe there were better mariners than we think.
We are talking almost 4000 years ago.

Not all Olmec Art was the Olmec Giant heads.

A lot of Olmec Art looked East Asian.

hb_1979.206.1134.jpg

jade.jpeg
Olmec-Art-baby.jpg
There's a ruin somewhere in Peru? I think? with faces of all different races embedded in the walls. I've seen it on Ancient Aliens (don't laugh--I watch it sometimes for the ruins and stuff, not the alien theory).
It seems to me we have no choice but to conclude that there were world travelers there.
I would LOVE to see a link of that, if you could find it.

We are talking almost 4000 years ago.
So? We are finding advanced civilizations in the M.E. older than that. If they could build giant monuments why couldn't they build a boat large enough to sail the ocean? The ocean "belt" current may have been known long before we "rediscovered it" in the 1500's.

Forum List

Back