The oil has STOPPED FLOWING!!!! How long until.................

You all have forgotten what the president assured us in that speech last month that everyone panned:

And in the coming weeks and days, these efforts should capture up to 90 percent of the oil leaking out of the well...

And he delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we're all real proud of him!!!! Im sure the America people are too!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, Obama was observed celebrating the successful plug in the well.......................

hawaiibodysurf2-3.jpg

You all have forgotten what the president assured us in that speech last month that everyone panned:

And in the coming weeks and days, these efforts should capture up to 90 percent of the oil leaking out of the well...

Congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The first claim of an Obama victory.:cuckoo:

He delivered nothing.:hmpf:

You are such an ignorant hack moron.

Show me where Obama had anything to do with them plugging the damn thing.

Congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The first claim of an Obama victory.:cuckoo:

He delivered nothing.:hmpf:

He apparently knew a lot more about what was going on than you thought he did.

Show us where it was ever in any way Obama's responsibility to plug the hole. Show us when, exactly, BP's obligation and responsibility to stop the leak ended and shifted to the President.

Show me where it was Bush's responsibility to run in and save New Orleans without the approval of the Gov. of Louisiana.

WOW!! I just saw this breaking news on TV. The oil has stopped flowing???!!!!! Amazing! Where did this come from, I thought it was supposed to be August at the earliest?

Now, the BIG question..............how long til Obama takes credit?

Credit for what?

He deserves credit for capping it about as much as he deserved to be chatised for the accident to begin with.

In other words he deserves ZERO credit and zero blame, too.

Kudos to the people who actually capped the damned thing -- whoever they are and whoever they work for, too.

Thanks, guys, for saving the planet from what could have been a truly horrific disaster to the world's oceans.

Now let's hang the BP execs (and US government players) responsible for allowing this mess to happen and move on, shall we?

WOW!! I just saw this breaking news on TV. The oil has stopped flowing???!!!!! Amazing! Where did this come from, I thought it was supposed to be August at the earliest?

Now, the BIG question..............how long til Obama takes credit?

Credit for what?

He deserves credit for capping it about as much as he deserved to be chatised for the accident to begin with.

In other words he deserves ZERO credit and zero blame, too.

Kudos to the people who actually capped the damned thing -- whoever they are and whoever they work for, too.

Thanks, guys, for saving the planet from what could have been a truly horrific disaster to the world's oceans.

Now let's hang the BP execs (and US government players) responsible for allowing this mess to happen and move on, shall we?

I wish that were true....but he does deserve some blame.

His apathy at first then later his interference made a bad situation worse.

Turns out he hindered the cleanup efforts every chance he got.

I remember how Obama swore off on the mess at first.....said he would merely provide oversight.

He said it's BP's fault and that they will handle the spill......yet now that he thinks the thing has been plugged he's giving speeches about how "We have made progress....We can now attach collection devices so that we can gather the oil in tankers".

He's trying to act like he's been a part of it.....now that it looks like the danger is past and most of the uncertainty is gone.

It figures.

He keeps saying the word "WEEEEEEE"....simply amazing.

Last edited:

No. BP delivered. He delayed.

I remember how Obama swore off on the mess at first.....said he would merely provide oversight.

He said it's BP's fault and that they will handle the spill......yet now that he thinks the thing has been plugged he's giving speeches about how "We have made progress....We can now attach collection devices so that we can gather the oil in tankers".

He's trying to act like he's been a part of it.....now that it looks like the danger is past and most of the uncertainty is gone.

It figures.

The Coast Guard is overseeing the process. It is still BP's mess, SPORT.

Show us where it was ever in any way Obama's responsibility to plug the hole. Show us when, exactly, BP's obligation and responsibility to stop the leak ended and shifted to the President.

Hmmm... I can remember him saying this:

"I ultimately take responsibility for solving this crisis. I'm the president and the buck stops with me."

Although most of the rational thinkers out here know all he and his administration have done is get in the way of clean up efforts and put up even more beauricratic roadblocks to progress and recovery. :eusa_whistle:

It figures.

We are all part of it ya fuckwit. That is the gulf coast of the USA. You are such a worthless turd sometimes. Obama is the president..He talked to BP every fuckin day and got a better fund up front than EXXON paid total.

Your hack hatred of POTUS is disgusting.

Obama is the president..He talked to BP every fuckin day and got a better fund up front than EXXON paid total.

Hmmmm.......This was the story on Day 50. "every fuckin day" was added when Obama realized he was losing credibility even with the really stupid people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20iS7j5FHuU]YouTube - The Today Show and The Communication Meltdown - Obama and BP CEO Tony Hayward[/ame]

Obama is the president..He talked to BP every fuckin day and got a better fund up front than EXXON paid total.

Hmmmm.......This was the story on Day 50. "every fuckin day" was added when Obama realized he was losing credibility even with the really stupid people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20iS7j5FHuU]YouTube - The Today Show and The Communication Meltdown - Obama and BP CEO Tony Hayward[/ame]

I don't really care what stupid people think. I doubt Obama does either.

Look, I don't think Matt Lauer is a genius or anything, but calling him stupid is a little harsh, dontcha think?

YouTube - The Today Show and The Communication Meltdown - Obama and BP CEO Tony Hayward

Look, I don't think Matt Lauer is a genius or anything, but calling him stupid is a little harsh, dontcha think?

I've heard Lauer say some pretty stupid shit..I'd say he has average intelligence...he is definitly a corporate whore.

Maybe I missed something...I wasn't talking about Matt.

Forum List

Back