The Official Up Late And Bored Thread

Well I'm up early for a Sunday, and my exciting news is, I'm having coffee, I'm on here checking the board, I'm watching Fox News PIP, then jumping in the shower, and then I'm headed up to Baraboo to buy a pair of speakers. That send a tingle up anybodies leg? ... :razz:

I haven't seen Baraboo since I was about 5. School trip for a circus. That'd be 35 years ago. Gonna need more than that to make me tingle...

I still feel like...
thinking-009.GIF
myself. I'm just not a morning person.

Well I'm up early for a Sunday, and my exciting news is, I'm having coffee, I'm on here checking the board, I'm watching Fox News PIP, then jumping in the shower, and then I'm headed up to Baraboo to buy a pair of speakers. That send a tingle up anybodies leg? ... :razz:

I haven't seen Baraboo since I was about 5. School trip for a circus. That'd be 35 years ago. Gonna need more than that to make me tingle...

I still feel like...
thinking-009.GIF

Doesn't sound like a place that has Starbucks to me, and every crisp, cool fall morning, I need my Grande Peppermint Mocha, extra hot.

I still feel like...
thinking-009.GIF

Doesn't sound like a place that has Starbucks to me, and every crisp, cool fall morning, I need my Grande Peppermint Mocha, extra hot.

Make coffee at home, throw a little Creme de mint and some Bailey's Irish Creme in it and there ya go.

I was up early and made plans for the beach. Sun just went in. Now hubby wants to close the pool and put away the patio furniture. Eff You Mother Nature!!!!!

Bah! We have 50 degree days already.

At least I get to go shopping for Halloween stuff today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back