The Official Mass Shooting Thread

Damn, another Asian.

Since Asians have been introduced to firearms, mass murders using martial arts are far less common.

130-112~Bruce-Lee-Posters.jpg

Last edited:
No, I actually think, given the oft stated myth that only WHITE MEN lose it, that we note when somebody other than a White Male goes postal.

We White Males might have the lions's share of mass homocides, but we don't have the monopoly on nuttiness.

Kinda makes me proud to be a White male...kinda.

No, I actually think, given the oft stated myth that only WHITE MEN lose it, that we note when somebody other than a White Male goes postal.

We White Males might have the lions's share of mass homocides, but we don't have the monopoly on nuttiness.

This could be because there are more White Males than any other racial/gender demographic in the country.

You aren't supposed to say that...:eusa_whistle:

This could be because there are more White Males than any other racial/gender demographic in the country.

Not true...there are more white males than there are non-white males.

But there are at least as many white females...probably more.

Yeah, but instead of going around shooting people at randomly, women just grab a pint of Haagen Daaz and have at it.

Gotta say, as a foodie, I prefer their way of doing things.

Yeah, but instead of going around shooting people at randomly, women just grab a pint of Haagen Daaz and have at it.

So, mass murder and eating a pint of ice cream are equivalent in terms of coping strategies?

So, mass murder and eating a pint of ice cream are equivalent in terms of coping strategies?

Pretty much.

You know.....all this nuttiness started with that dude named Cho who shot up the college.

Since then......seems like there are quite a few asians that are trying to out do each other in the body count area.

Do you realize that this dude who shot up the Korean center managed to get off over 98 shots in less than a MINUITE??????

And that was from just 2 handguns!

Call it what ya want......how's about going egg drop soup? Going General Tso's Chicken?

Hmmm.......gonna have to work on this.......

Going chopsticks? No....

I'VE GOT IT! GOING VIET NAM ON THEIR ASSES!

What really impresses me the most about this story is that this dude shot off 98 shots is less than 60 seconds, which is 1.5 shots/sec from 2 9mm handguns.

You know.......for someone who thought of themselves as a failure (had trouble with the language, etc), he sure as hell knew how to shoot.

These mass shootings are kinda like video games and like all video games it's the fucking asians that have the high scores. Bastards.

I'm just waiting for a shooter to come along that has initials AAA.

Forum List

Back