The official "Herman Cain for 2012" thread.

Can't see your youtube video...who is this guy?

He's a successful and Conservative African American businessman.

Therefore, totally unacceptable. Let the savaging begin.

What is it about him being a successful and Conservative African American businessman that makes him totally unacceptable?

Nothing. It's called facetiousness.

Seriously though, he makes sense, he doesn't spread the victim message and he's been there and done that in business. The far left will trash him and the race industry will question his "blackness".

Wait for it...

He's a successful and Conservative African American businessman.

Therefore, totally unacceptable. Let the savaging begin.

What is it about him being a successful and Conservative African American businessman that makes him totally unacceptable?

Seriously though, he makes sense, he doesn't spread the victim message and he's been there and done that in business. The far left will trash him and the race industry will question his "blackness".

Wait for it...

why wait, you already started.

Why would he beat out or be chosen over Romney or Gingrich?

Romney has Romneycare, and unfortunately, many will trash him because he is Mormon. Newt is just a retread.

Cain is Romney without the baggage.

Wait for it...

Well, I have noted the treatment accorded African Americans other than the BHO variety and stand by what I have said.

Prove me wrong.

Romney has Romneycare, and unfortunately, many will trash him because he is Mormon. Newt is just a retread.

For me he's not a career politician.

They better hope he's vetted, unlike Palin, and doesn't have any skeletons lying about.

Wait for it...

Well, I have noted the treatment accorded African Americans other than the BHO variety and stand by what I have said.

Prove me wrong.

preemptive strike by playing the race race race card.

For me he's not a career politician.

They better hope he's vetted, unlike Palin, and doesn't have any skeletons lying about.

You can't question him, remember? That's racist. He must be accepted, no questions asked.

Last edited:

Wait for it...

Black on Black drive by shooting

Prove me wrong.

preemptive strike by playing the race race race card.

Just pointing out what the far-left typically does. Sorry if that offends you..

it does not offend me at all.

what offends me mildly is that you are from NOLA and that you post on a messageboard on mardi gras. :razz:

I like Herman Cain and Allen West.
I'd really have to look into both of their issues.
Right now I'm hard pressed on which one to vote for.

Forum List

Back