The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a terrorist supporter that hates Jews, hates America and just hates period. That is the only reason it infests this forum.

If you are speaking about Lee Edwin you should lighten up. Hate is not a word in the Lord's vocabulary. Just don't use this term vocally or in righting and it will just fade away and be no more.
:)-

Hey bright eyes: Ancient Kingdom of Israel...

I converted your one sided mythical doc and found no reference to
"Ancient Kingdom of Israel"
But there was a lot of folklore and mythology that I am sure you read to your children.
garbage in garbage out

And then I found this---
Zionist genocide of Palestinians continues

On July 12, 2019, a nine-year-old Palestinian boy, ‘Abd al-Rahman Shtaiwi, was sitting in front of a West Bank home in the village of Kafr Qaddum. Suddenly a Zionist-Israeli bullet ripped through his head, exploding into more than 70 fragments leaving him in a long-term coma.

A Palestinian demonstration was ongoing more than 200 meters away. Israeli soldiers in body armor and helmets responded to the “threat” of a handful of children harmlessly throwing stones from a distance of dozens of meters with a mixture of rubber bullets and live fire. Did they fire live rounds into the air, one of which, through bad luck, accidentally killed ‘Abd al-Rahman, who was not even participating in the demonstration? Or did an Israeli sniper murder the boy as a sick attempt to terrorize Palestinians in hopes of quelling the demonstrations?

The above makes me utterly SICK. I loath, detests, find repugnant the murder of that child while I visualize myself spitting in da Zionist FACE with glee on my face

Knowing you, my bet is Killing that child must make you, Lee Edwin proud to be a Jew.

Last edited:

I converted your one sided mythical doc and found no reference to
"Ancient Kingdom of Israel"
But there was a lot of folklore and mythology that I am sure you read to your children.
garbage in garbage out

And then I found this---

On July 12, 2019, a nine-year-old Palestinian boy, ‘Abd al-Rahman Shtaiwi, was sitting in front of a West Bank home in the village of Kafr Qaddum. Suddenly a Zionist-Israeli bullet ripped through his head, exploding into more than 70 fragments leaving him in a long-term coma.

A Palestinian demonstration was ongoing more than 200 meters away. Israeli soldiers in body armor and helmets responded to the “threat” of a handful of children harmlessly throwing stones from a distance of dozens of meters with a mixture of rubber bullets and live fire. Did they fire live rounds into the air, one of which, through bad luck, accidentally killed ‘Abd al-Rahman, who was not even participating in the demonstration? Or did an Israeli sniper murder the boy as a sick attempt to terrorize Palestinians in hopes of quelling the demonstrations?

The above makes me utterly SICK. I loath, detests, find repugnant the murder of that child while I visualize myself spitting in da Zionist FACE with glee on my face

Knowing you, my bet is Killing that child must make you, Lee Edwin proud to be a Jew.

Palestinian Doctor Praises Israel For Saving Childrens’ Lives

Palestinian MD lauds Israel for saving children

Lee Edwin, I rechecked the Bible to see if I just missed a reference to the “nation of Israel” & again I came up empty handed. But I did find this--------

Genesis 32:28
And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

From biblical times to the present, the evil mindset of the Israelites has not changed

Palestine never existed.

Lee Edwin, I rechecked the Bible to see if I just missed a reference to the “nation of Israel” & again I came up empty handed. But I did find this--------

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

From biblical times to the present, the evil mindset of the Israelites has not changed

Palestine never existed.

Israel, Judea: never palestine...

Palestine never existed.

Israel, Judea: never palestine...

The Levant was before Palestine.

Wrong--
Levant, (from the French lever, “to rise,” as in sunrise, meaning the east), historically, the countries along the eastern Mediterranean shores. Common use of the term is associated with Venetian and other trading ventures and the establishment of commerce with cities such as Tyre and Sidon as a result of the Crusades. It was applied to the coastlands of Asia Minor and Syria, sometimes extending from Greece to Egypt. It was also used for Anatolia and as a synonym for the Middle or Near East. In the 16th and 17th centuries, the term High Levant referred to the Far East. The name Levant States was given to the French mandate of Syria and Lebanon after World War I, and the term is sometimes still used for those two countries, which became independent in 1946. An equivalent term, Al- Mashriq (“where the sun rises”) exists in Arabic.

Wrong--
Levant, (from the French lever, “to rise,” as in sunrise, meaning the east), historically, the countries along the eastern Mediterranean shores. Common use of the term is associated with Venetian and other trading ventures and the establishment of commerce with cities such as Tyre and Sidon as a result of the Crusades. It was applied to the coastlands of Asia Minor and Syria, sometimes extending from Greece to Egypt. It was also used for Anatolia and as a synonym for the Middle or Near East. In the 16th and 17th centuries, the term High Levant referred to the Far East. The name Levant States was given to the French mandate of Syria and Lebanon after World War I, and the term is sometimes still used for those two countries, which became independent in 1946. An equivalent term, Al- Mashriq (“where the sun rises”) exists in Arabic.
You are right. I took it out of context. The Romans were calling it Palestine before the Europeans started calling it the Levant. Both names are for the Region not a State.

Economic levantas for the Levant!

There is nothing here but war and murder and more killing, nothing i would want to tell my children about.
The Moabite Stone
The Text of the Moabite Stone
[1] I am Mesha, the son of Kemoš-yatti, the king of Moab, from Dibon. My father was king over Moab for thirty years, and I was king after my father.
[2] And in Karchoh I made this high place for Kemoš [...] because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me look down on all my enemies.
[3] Omri was the king of Israel, and he oppressed Moab for many days, for Kemoš was angry with his land. And his son succeeded him, and he said - he too - "I will oppress Moab!" In my days he did so, but I looked down on him and on his house, and Israel has gone to ruin, yes, it has gone to ruin for ever!
[4] Omri had taken possession of the whole land of Medeba and he lived there in his days and half the days of his son, forty years, but Kemoš restored it in my days. And I built Ba'al Meon, and I made in it a water reservoir, and I built Kiriathaim.
[6] And the men of Gad lived in the land of Ataroth from ancient times, and the king of Israel built Ataroth for himself, and I fought against the city, and I captured, and I killed all the people from the city as a sacrifice for Kemoš and for Moab, and I brought back the fire-hearth of [Daudoh] from there, and I hauled it before the face of Kemoš in Kerioth, and I made the men of Sharon live there, as well as the men of Maharith.
[7] And Kemoš said to me: "Go, take Nebo from Israel!" And I went in the night, and I fought against it from the break of dawn until noon, and I took it, and I killed its whole population, seven thousand male citizens and aliens, female citizens and aliens, and servant girls; for I had put it to the ban of Aštar Kemoš. And from there, I took the vessels of YHWH, and I hauled them before the face of Kemoš.
[8] And the king of Israel had built Jahaz, and he stayed there during his campaigns against me, and Kemoš drove him away before my face, and I took two hundred men from Moab, all its division, and I led it up to Jahaz. And I have taken it in order to add it to Dibon.
[9] I have built Karchoh, the wall of the woods and the wall of the citadel, and I have built its gates, and I have built its towers, and I have built the house of the king, and I have made the double reservoir for the spring, in the innermost of the city. Now, there was no cistern in the innermost of the city, in Karchoh, and I said to all the people: "Make, each one of you, a cistern in his house." And I cut out the moat for Karchoh by means of prisoners from Israel.
[10] I have built Aroer, and I made the military road in the Arnon. I have built Beth Bamoth, for it had been destroyed. I have built Bezer, for it lay in ruins.
[11] And the men of Dibon stood in battle-order, for all Dibon, they were in subjection. And I am the king over hundreds in the towns which I have added to the land.
[12] And I have built the House of Medeba and the House of Diblathaim, and the House of Ba'al Meon, and I brought there [...] the flocks of the land.
[13] And Horonaim, there lived [...]. And Kemoš said to me: "Go down, fight against Horonaim!" I went down [...] and Kemoš restored it in my days. And [...] from there [...]
[14] And I [...]
(from “The Stela of Mesha,” at Livius.org)
https://www.ancient.eu/Moabite_Stone_[Mesha_Stele]/

Based on the above I concede the existence of a "King of Israel". The ancient references are interesting but they do not excuse the IDF blatant murder of Palestinian children today. Israel should be condemned for these acts of murder of children.

There is nothing here but war and murder and more killing, nothing i would want to tell my children about.
The Moabite Stone
The Text of the Moabite Stone
[1] I am Mesha, the son of Kemoš-yatti, the king of Moab, from Dibon. My father was king over Moab for thirty years, and I was king after my father.
[2] And in Karchoh I made this high place for Kemoš [...] because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me look down on all my enemies.
[3] Omri was the king of Israel, and he oppressed Moab for many days, for Kemoš was angry with his land. And his son succeeded him, and he said - he too - "I will oppress Moab!" In my days he did so, but I looked down on him and on his house, and Israel has gone to ruin, yes, it has gone to ruin for ever!
[4] Omri had taken possession of the whole land of Medeba and he lived there in his days and half the days of his son, forty years, but Kemoš restored it in my days. And I built Ba'al Meon, and I made in it a water reservoir, and I built Kiriathaim.
[6] And the men of Gad lived in the land of Ataroth from ancient times, and the king of Israel built Ataroth for himself, and I fought against the city, and I captured, and I killed all the people from the city as a sacrifice for Kemoš and for Moab, and I brought back the fire-hearth of [Daudoh] from there, and I hauled it before the face of Kemoš in Kerioth, and I made the men of Sharon live there, as well as the men of Maharith.
[7] And Kemoš said to me: "Go, take Nebo from Israel!" And I went in the night, and I fought against it from the break of dawn until noon, and I took it, and I killed its whole population, seven thousand male citizens and aliens, female citizens and aliens, and servant girls; for I had put it to the ban of Aštar Kemoš. And from there, I took the vessels of YHWH, and I hauled them before the face of Kemoš.
[8] And the king of Israel had built Jahaz, and he stayed there during his campaigns against me, and Kemoš drove him away before my face, and I took two hundred men from Moab, all its division, and I led it up to Jahaz. And I have taken it in order to add it to Dibon.
[9] I have built Karchoh, the wall of the woods and the wall of the citadel, and I have built its gates, and I have built its towers, and I have built the house of the king, and I have made the double reservoir for the spring, in the innermost of the city. Now, there was no cistern in the innermost of the city, in Karchoh, and I said to all the people: "Make, each one of you, a cistern in his house." And I cut out the moat for Karchoh by means of prisoners from Israel.
[10] I have built Aroer, and I made the military road in the Arnon. I have built Beth Bamoth, for it had been destroyed. I have built Bezer, for it lay in ruins.
[11] And the men of Dibon stood in battle-order, for all Dibon, they were in subjection. And I am the king over hundreds in the towns which I have added to the land.
[12] And I have built the House of Medeba and the House of Diblathaim, and the House of Ba'al Meon, and I brought there [...] the flocks of the land.
[13] And Horonaim, there lived [...]. And Kemoš said to me: "Go down, fight against Horonaim!" I went down [...] and Kemoš restored it in my days. And [...] from there [...]
[14] And I [...]
(from “The Stela of Mesha,” at Livius.org)
https://www.ancient.eu/Moabite_Stone_[Mesha_Stele]/

Based on the above I concede the existence of a "King of Israel". The ancient references are interesting but they do not excuse the IDF blatant murder of Palestinian children today. Israel should be condemned for these acts of murder of children.

Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser: King Jehu of Israel who appears in the Bible (2 Kings 9-10); House of King Omri who appears in the Bible (1 Kings 16)

Nimrud: Materialities of Assyrian Knowledge Production - The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III

Wrong--
You are right. I took it out of context. The Romans were calling it Palestine before the Europeans started calling it the Levant. Both names are for the Region not a State.

Roman Empire officially called the country Judea, land of the Jews. With Jerusalem its Capital...

Wrong--

Romans called the country Judea, signifying land of the Jews. Greeks did, as well. Persians called the country Yehud.

Wrong--

Roman Empire officially called the country Judea, land of the Jews. With Jerusalem its Capital...

Wrong--

Romans called the country Judea, signifying land of the Jews. Greeks did, as well. Persians called the country Yehud.
Link? Where is Judea now? Only Israel exists there now.

Debating the origin of the land now call “Israel” may be interesting to some but it is the here and now that matters. The Israel Defense Force (IDF) routinely singles out and murders Palestinian children. The world community should condemn this wanton killing of children.

The US should stop providing military aid and cash$ to keep Israel going until they acknowledge their past atrocities and welcome the Palestinians as one of their own.

Wrong--

Wrong--

Judea was/is the Latinized form of Judah. In the NT, Jesus was born in Judea and is also called King Of Israel.

Debating the origin of the land now call “Israel” may be interesting to some but it is the here and now that matters. The Israel Defense Force (IDF) routinely singles out and murders Palestinian children. The world community should condemn this wanton killing of children.

The US should stop providing military aid and cash$ to keep Israel going until they acknowledge their past atrocities and welcome the Palestinians as one of their own.

Palestinian Doctor Praises Israel For Saving Childrens’ Lives

Palestinian MD lauds Israel for saving children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back