The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jews having an ethnic identity is called an apartheid, but demanding a Jew-free Arab state is ok .A medic dying during Hams provocation is a war crime, suicide bombing and open calls to go kill Jews and die together are all dandy.

You can shove Your judgment where the sun doesn't shine.
Treating Palestinians like they are subhuman, is racist. Making laws to back up your racism, is apartheid.

Hamas wasn't provoking anything. That was a grass roots protest from people who are sick of the way you've been treating them for the last 5 decades.

BTW, shooting a medic is a war crime under any conditions. Trying to justify the deliberate killing of someone giving care to the wounded, just shows your lack of humanity.

Nah...
Hamas has contradicted every one of these claims.
Repeating it a hundred times more won't make it less bs.

It's the PA and Hamas themselves who keep their citizens in camps, not to mention the other Arab states in the neighborhood

What rights do Israeli Arabs lack that Jews are granted either under PA or Hamas?
Show me an example of an Arab country where Jews and Arabs have anywhere the same equality as in Israel. I have asked for that before, You didn't answer.
Show me an Israeli that takes responsibility for their own actions.

That doesn't address my post.

What rights do Israeli Arabs lack that Jews are granted either under PA or Hamas?
Show me an example of an Arab country where Jews and Arabs have anywhere the same equality as in Israel.

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?
※→ rylah, et al,

Yes, this question is interesting from a number of aspect angles.

Q. Can a Jew become a member of Hamas or PA government?
(COMMENT)

The dynamic range of this question moves from the actual relationship of today (Muslim Palestinian 'v' Jewish Palestinian) under the current political climate, → the relationship in some future post-Conflict atmosphere under a transitional period (where both sided actually communicate on in a permanent status of negotiations) → and towards a more lasting peace arrangement where each side accomplishes some level of necessary objectives → with the view towards an even more distant future where the vision is regional peace and stability on a more permanent basis.

Now, this sounds like it is totally unrelated to the question (membership in HAMAS or PA); but, it is actually a necessary precursor to the issue. As long as the political umbrella described by PLO Ambassador Maen Rashid Areikat exists, there will be no real movement towards any meaningful objective. What the Ambassador believes is not so radically different than the relocation taken in 1947 - 1948 of Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
For the parliamentary election law there are "set asides." There are set asides for women. (usually exceeded) There are set asides for Christians. (usually exceeded) There are set asides for Jews. (so far nobody has run)

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

OFF TOPIC: I'm not sure that I have ever heard of a public execution in Israel.

... I'm just saying Israel conducts far more public executions than Hamas ever will. And that is pretty easy to prove as well.
(COMMENT)

Executions in the Middle East and Persian Gulf States are not unusual.

v/r R
The last Israeli execution was of Adolf Eichmann in 1954.

Capital punishment in Israel - Wikipedia

It's the PA and Hamas themselves who keep their citizens in camps, not to mention the other Arab states in the neighborhood

Show me an example of an Arab country where Jews and Arabs have anywhere the same equality as in Israel. I have asked for that before, You didn't answer.

Show me an example of an Arab country where Jews and Arabs have anywhere the same equality as in Israel.
There are no laws in Palestine that would discriminate against Jewish citizens.

I don't remember anything about 1954. I was too young.

My earliest memory was of May 28, 1956 when my sister was born. I remember that day distinctly.

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

The dynamic range of this question moves from the actual relationship of today (Muslim Palestinian 'v' Jewish Palestinian) under the current political climate, → the relationship in some future post-Conflict atmosphere under a transitional period (where both sided actually communicate on in a permanent status of negotiations) → and towards a more lasting peace arrangement where each side accomplishes some level of necessary objectives → with the view towards an even more distant future where the vision is regional peace and stability on a more permanent basis.

Now, this sounds like it is totally unrelated to the question (membership in HAMAS or PA); but, it is actually a necessary precursor to the issue. As long as the political umbrella described by PLO Ambassador Maen Rashid Areikat exists, there will be no real movement towards any meaningful objective. What the Ambassador believes is not so radically different than the relocation taken in 1947 - 1948 of Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
Well, you must remember that India and Pakistan effected a mutual split between Islam and Hindu, as did Greece and Turkey between Islam and Greek Orthodox, respectively.

It could be done. Muslims have been deported and resettled before.

If Israel chose to do it, they could provide land somewhere, mostly likely in the southern "occupied territories" next to Gaza.

All Muslims could be forcibly expelled from the rest of Israel and relocated to these southern areas.

There would need to be a buffer zone between the two States so that the Palestinians could not lob mortars and rockets from them across the new borders.

I have iggy'ed so many spammers and trolls in this thread that there are pages and pages which are empty as I scroll back.

I am not sympathetic nor afraid of Palestinian violence.

If the Israelis ever needed my help, I would be happy to get on the next El Al flight back to Tel Aviv with my arsenal and start greasing Palestinians and/or Arabs attacking Israelis.

I would bring my own Remington 700 and ammo in 300 RUM in 150 grains with me.

And also my trusty 45ACP and Ruger Mini 14. They have plenty of ammo for these in Israel already.

Meanwhile:

So, you think it would be necessary to first transfer and remove every Jew—

"Absolutely. No, I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state."

Any Jew who is inside the borders of Palestine will have to leave?

"Absolutely. I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after."

MAEN RASHID AREIKAT
The Palestinian ambassador to Washington

maxresdefault.jpg

You are cherry-picking what he said. This is what he stated just before that comment...

When you imagine a future Palestinian state, do you imagine it being a place where Jews, if they wish to become Palestinian citizens, could own property, vote in elections, and practice their religion freely?

I remember in the mid-’90s, the late [PLO official] Faisal Husseini said repeatedly “OK, if Israelis choose to stay in a future Palestinian state, they are more than welcome to do that. But under one condition: They have to respect and obey Palestinian laws, they cannot be living as Israelis. They have to respect Palestinian laws and abide by them.”

Here's a few other things he said...

We have seen at least, from the Palestinian side, since 1988, a clear acceptance of the existence of the State of Israel.
Isn't that what you wanted?

Yes it was right before he said that as Faisal died, "basically no Palestinian leader has publicly supported the notion that they (Jews) can stay".

He then went further explaining that all Jews indeed will have to be removed from the future Palestinian state.
Jews have been ethnically cleansed virtually from all of middle east, Arabs now demand another Jew-free state in the middle of Judea...If that's not Arab apartheid then what is?

6a00d83451ebab69e2017ee5c4f284970d-pi

The tiny Jewish reservation stays, Arabs can explode with rage.

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
For the parliamentary election law there are "set asides." There are set asides for women. (usually exceeded) There are set asides for Christians. (usually exceeded) There are set asides for Jews. (so far nobody has run)

Link?

Article 3 sets aside 6 seats for Christians. I don't see anything in there about Jews.

How about Jews pray on the Temple mount?

...Maybe Hebrew as a national language?

I bet none of these Israel-haters even know that Israel has TWO national languages--Hebrew and Arabic.

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Article 3 sets aside 6 seats for Christians. I don't see anything in there about Jews.
Perhaps the article I read was incorrect. However, I don't recall seeing any restrictions on Jewish citizens of Palestine.

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Perhaps the article I read was incorrect. However, I don't recall seeing any restrictions on Jewish citizens of Palestine.

Jews who live in the territories are citizens of Israel.

I bet none of these Israel-haters even know that Israel has TWO national languages--Hebrew and Arabic.
During the Mandate period it was Hebrew, Arabic, and English. English is still pretty common among both groups.

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Who were the Jews that were allowed to vote in any of the PA or Hamas elections?
We both know You try to play the "I don't see the Swastika in my yard" game here...

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Jews who live in the territories are citizens of Israel.
OK?

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Who were the Jews who were allowed to vote in any of the PA or Hamas elections?
We both know You try to play the "I don't see the Swastika in my yard" game here...
Uh, there were no Hamas elections.

I believe the Samaritans in Nablus were allowed to vote. I haven't heard otherwise.

※→ rylah, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Link?

Who were the Jews who were allowed to vote in any of the PA or Hamas elections?
Uh, there were no Hamas elections.

I believe the Samaritans in Nablus were allowed to vote. I haven't heard otherwise.

What does this change, there're less than a thousand Samaritans in each community, and from what I gather most of them live in Israel. You could the same way prove that Trump was a president of the 1st Nations Federation if 3 Cherokees voted in the US elections.

The PA ambassador was talking about Jews, whom he demanded to be removed from any area under jurisdiction of the Palestinian state, and that usually means Judea itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back