The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed you’re befuddled. When “Allah” appears 92 separate times in the Hamas charter, its apparent, indeed, you need a new script.

Indeed, we have this:

Instead of heeding the call of the US administration, the PA made a positive decision to waive the US aid and continue its ”Pay for Slay“ policy, with Abbas declaring that the PA prioritizes rewarding terrorist prisoners rather than taking care of the rest of the Palestinian population:

By Allah, even if we have only a penny left it will only be spent on the families of the Martyrs and the prisoners, and only afterwards will it be spent on the rest of the people.”
[Official PA TV, July 24, 2018]

Indeed, when your hero Abbas appeals to your Allah god, it suggest that this is indeed, a religious conflict.

Indeed.
Israel = Lying, stealing, and killing. What is religious about that?
I agreed, Jew are not native or ancient or indigenous neither they have numbers in UN.

Jews are not ancient?
We already had a thriving civilization for a millenia when Arabs were still getting drunk in the desert and burying their daughters alive.
Where? in a small Iraqi village? by the way can you tell us where they have gone from there?
All you are doing is playing games.

The man who started Judaism may have come from somewhere in Mesopotamia, but MOST peoples who followed him and his One G-D were indigenous people from the Land of Canaan where he migrated from Ur.

It is cute when people attempt to delegitimize the Jewish history and rights to their ancient land, exactly the way you are doing it.

But it is only that. Cute.

Not historical, not respectful.

I will bet that you do not go around telling other peoples that they are not the indigenous people of the place where their ancient history began and evolved, anywhere in the rest of the planet.

Only Jews. Only Israel.

And that .......is not cute.
Please don't run long falls propaganda. Just tell me are you native from palestine holly land.
1).Do you know the meaning of NATIVE, Indigenous, Ancient?
2).You don't want UN because don't have numbers.
3).Under Saladin+Ottoman holly land were in peace for 900 years. Israel destroyed that lasting peace.
4). Who kicked jew out? Roman.

The reason why I brought up international law is to show You that the language of the law already refers to Israel as an indigenous nation.

King Faisal from Mecca, to whom Arabs tried to cede all the land - agreed to the above as well.
Things will change tomorrow, will you agree?
Do you know the meaning of indigenous?
I tell you, meaning, have no links to other part of the world, Like Aborigines in Australia. And Abraham pbuh was came from Iraqi village and even no one know that where that village is lost?

Abraham our father PBUH, was one of the last remnants of the Hebrews, he was born in diaspora.
The language everyone spoke in the holy land during his time and the following millenia
was still Hebrew, not Arabic, why is that?

How come the only language in which the word "Palestine" has actual meaning, is Hebrew and not Arabic?
Holly land is not your native then how every one will speak hebrew. I am sure the lost village in iraq not every one spoke hebrew either but may be ancient Persian.

So how come they all spoke Hebrew in the land?
There's no meaning in Arabic for the word "Palestine", only in Hebrew.
You tell me how come? while its Arab land and Arab are Native from there.
Second there was only a holly land before british and french invaded Holly land for 900 years. But they divided the holly land into four countries so they can accommodate Israel and no one claim holly land and keep Syria out of it too.

Arabs can't even pronounce the first letter in the word "Palestine",
how did they appear in a land which name they can't even pronounce?

How silly, You are the one who used these words in your long post previously.
"Real Jews, the indigenous Jews of the Land." "So, who are the indigenous people". "to their ancient homeland."
2).Why don't you acknowledge UN, because you don't have numbers. Because you want both side ups/down.

You really should go take a look at the other thread so you can see what the UN says about indigeneity.
Its is you and yours propagandist gang don't accepting the truth that jew are not indigenous of holly land but Arab are.

Where's holly land?

Have you heard of this place, btw?

Invaded by Israel is called holly land and Arab are native.

260px-Map_of_Arabia_600_AD.svg.png

The word "Palestine" has no meaning in Arabic, only in Hebrew.
Arabs can't even pronounce the word properly.
Guess why?
Because this name given by the invader as I said before invasion it was known holly land for 900 years with peace.

The reason why I brought up international law is to show You that the language of the law already refers to Israel as an indigenous nation.

King Faisal from Mecca, to whom Arabs tried to cede all the land - agreed to the above as well.
I tell you, meaning, have no links to other part of the world, Like Aborigines in Australia. And Abraham pbuh was came from Iraqi village and even no one know that where that village is lost?

Abraham our father PBUH, was one of the last remnants of the Hebrews, he was born in diaspora.
The language everyone spoke in the holy land during his time and the following millenia

How come the only language in which the word "Palestine" has actual meaning, is Hebrew and not Arabic?
Holly land is not your native then how every one will speak hebrew. I am sure the lost village in iraq not every one spoke hebrew either but may be ancient Persian.

Second there was only a holly land before british and french invaded Holly land for 900 years. But they divided the holly land into four countries so they can accommodate Israel and no one claim holly land and keep Syria out of it too.
HISTORY lesson :

It was the Ottoman Turks who had conquered the Holy Land/Israel for 800 years, from the European Crusaders.

And you are going to continue to miss the geography lesson on purpose?

The Arabian Peninsula is ON the holy land, Ancient Canaan?

How did that happen?

The French and British WON the Ottoman Empire Land after the Ottomans LOST WWI along with the Germans who started that war.

As the winners of that war, the French and British had every right to do with the land what they wanted. So....they divided the Middle East part, not counting Iran and Arabia, into four parts.

Three parts, 99 % of the land went to Muslim Arabs. The Arabs not being indigenous of any of those three Mandates. Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.

1 % went legally to the descendants of the indigenous people of the land of Israel. The Jews.

But even out of that 1 % , 78 % of it was given to an Arab Muslim tribe, the Hashemites, leaving the Jews with a very, very small part of it. By the way.....ALL Jews living in TransJordan were attacked and expelled and told they could never live there again.

in 1920 the Jews were expelled from another part of it. Gaza.
Were only allowed to return to their homeland in Gaza in 1967.
To be expelled again in 2005.

Now, as I have explained again how MOST of the ancient Jewish Homeland/Holy Land ended up in Arab Muslim hands, thanks first to the British giving the Hashemite tribe 78% of Jewish Land.......

Do you have any other questions, or is it finally clear as to what happened, and who got MOST of the Jewish Ancient Homeland?

Please don't run long falls propaganda. Just tell me are you native from palestine holly land.
2).You don't want UN because don't have numbers.
3).Under Saladin+Ottoman holly land were in peace for 900 years. Israel destroyed that lasting peace.
4). Who kicked jew out? Roman.

We ARE telling you. The Jewish people, and ONLY the Jewish people are indigenous to the territory you are labeling the "holy land". The Jewish people and ONLY the Jewish people are native, indigenous and ancient.

Arguing that the Jewish people are NOT indigenous is just plain silly and blatantly contrary to known reality. Now, you COULD make an argument that the Arab Palestinians are ALSO indigenous (its a stretch, but can be done -- Ryan Bellerose does it effectively). But arguing that the Jewish people are not indigenous is just silly.

How silly, You are the one who used these words in your long post previously.
"Real Jews, the indigenous Jews of the Land." "So, who are the indigenous people". "to their ancient homeland."
2).Why don't you acknowledge UN, because you don't have numbers. Because you want both side ups/down.

You really should go take a look at the other thread so you can see what the UN says about indigeneity.
Its is you and yours propagandist gang don't accepting the truth that jew are not indigenous of holly land but Arab are.

Where's holly land?

Lesson in geography:

This is the Arabian Peninsula, and NO, it has not been "invaded" by Israel, and NO it is NOT the Holy Land, and never was.

But YES, the Arabs ARE indigenous and native of that ancient Arabian Land.
Iraq syria jordan lebnon palestine israel all the way to Yamen, Arab peninsula is known Arab land.

Where's holly land?

Guess why?
Because this name given by the invader as I said before invasion it was known holly land for 900 years with peace.
The only peace Muslims know from Jews and Christians, is if they are at the Muslim's feet being treated like dogs.

Which is what happened again and again, during the 1300 years before the recreation of the Nation of Israel .

Many attacks on Jews. For any reason. Many Jewish lives lost.
For any reason.

You live in a fantasy of a 900 years of peace which never existed.

I tell you, meaning, have no links to other part of the world, ...

In fact, NOT the meaning of indigenous. (Not to mention it defeats your own argument concerning the Arab Palestinians).
Jew can not be native because Abraham PBUH came from Iraq also a Arab land.

Geography Lesson Number 2:

Today's Iraq was Mesopotamia.

Mesopotamia is NOT in the Arabian Peninsula.
Iraq was center for Arab empire for long time.

Where's holly land?

Guess why?

And ironically Arabs call themselves invaders when they identify as "Palestinians".
That's exactly what the word means, they would know it if they spoke the native language.

Last edited:

In fact, NOT the meaning of indigenous. (Not to mention it defeats your own argument concerning the Arab Palestinians).

Do You think that Africa and Spain are also "Arab lands"?
Jew are not native in holly land.

As I posted a few times for your education, the Jewish People are formed of ALL the tribes which lived in Ancient Canaan, which you do not seem to know where it is.

Abraham's family married with the people of Ancient Canaan, so YES, their descendants AND what became the Nation of Israel are
Indigenous, native of the Land of Canaan, Israel, the Holy Land.
But you don't know that jew race run by the mother while science said otherwise.

Where's holly land?

Lesson in geography:

This is the Arabian Peninsula, and NO, it has not been "invaded" by Israel, and NO it is NOT the Holy Land, and never was.

But YES, the Arabs ARE indigenous and native of that ancient Arabian Land.
Iraq syria jordan lebnon palestine israel all the way to Yamen, Arab peninsula is known Arab land.
In the 21st Century, yes.

In the time of Abraham, NO.
In the time of Moses, NO.
In the time of King David, NO.
In the time of the Philistine invasion. NO.
In the time of the Greek invasion, NO.
In the time of the Roman Invasion, NO.
In the time of the Byzantine Invasion, NO.
In the time of the Kurdish Muslim invasion, NO.
In the time of the Arab Muslim invasion, NO.

It is only from the 7th Century CE on, with slow invasion into some parts of Asia, Africa and Europe, that some of those land became populated by Arabs and Arabic became the spoken language.

The Indigenous people still speak their indigenous language in many if not ALL of these lands. They still live there, Arab majority or not.

The Copts, Yazidis, Kurds, Assyrians, etc

Do You think that Africa and Spain are also "Arab lands"?
Jew are not native in holly land.
Jews, being descendants of the Hebrews and Israelites ARE most definitely NATIVE to the Holy Land. You like it or not.

And NO, Jews are not from "Europe".

Translation: Jewish, as a culture, can't exist because there is only Arab.

Gee, thanks for erasing an entire culture. Its especially cool that you erased an entire culture that PRE-EXISTED the Arab culture which you claim is the only "true culture" TM in the area. Neat trick. Ugly. But neat trick.
well then you should tell me where are all these jews have gone means undercover of 100 million.

As I posted a few times for your education, the Jewish People are formed of ALL the tribes which lived in Ancient Canaan, which you do not seem to know where it is.

Abraham's family married with the people of Ancient Canaan, so YES, their descendants AND what became the Nation of Israel are
Indigenous, native of the Land of Canaan, Israel, the Holy Land.
But you don't know that jew race run by the mother while science said otherwise.
Something else you do not understand, but you want to make an issue of.

There is NO Jewish race.

Jews are an ethnicity.

Find out what that means.

Translation: Jewish, as a culture, can't exist because there is only Arab.

Gee, thanks for erasing an entire culture. Its especially cool that you erased an entire culture that PRE-EXISTED the Arab culture which you claim is the only "true culture" TM in the area. Neat trick. Ugly. But neat trick.
well then you should tell me where are all these jews have gone means undercover of 100 million.
Explain this sentence.

Arabs can't even pronounce the first letter in the word "Palestine",
how did they appear in a land which name they can't even pronounce?
Because they are there from ancient time its jew invade their land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back