The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
a80e790f04aa4b94af0f68f36d090c51_18.jpg

(PA president Mahmoud Abbas)

Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.
250px-Abbasids850.png

Abbasid Caliphate - Wikipedia

]That has nothing to do with the creation of Israel.

That was You who asked about the Arab rule and conquest of the land.
I brought the relevant information - You can like it or not.

Q. Maybe You wanted me to mention another Arab invasion?

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting anything, all I'm saying bring the numbers and let's compare:

the size Arab population at it's peak prior to liberation of Israel vs size of Arab population today in the land. And the amount of income, product , trade before and after.

I think I was very clear.
You bring in the numbers, since you're the one referring to them. Back up your claim. Walk your talk.

BTW, there was no liberation of Israel. Israel didn't exist until 1948.

Abbas tribe

The Banu Abbas (Arabic: بنو عباس‎) are an Arabian tribe, descendants of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib. The caliphs of the Banu Abbas served as heads of the Muslim community for a period of five centuries (from 750 until the sack of Baghdad in 1258).[2] This was the Abbasid caliphate.
250px-Abbasids850.png

I think I was clear.

Abbas tribe

250px-Abbasids850.png

I think I was clear.
Then let me make my point clear:

Jews liberating their land from foreign rule is the heart and soul of Zionism.
It has everything to do with the creation of Israel.

Are You still looking for the numbers to compare Arab population and economy prior to Zionism?

Last edited:

Are You still looking for the numbers to compare Arab population and economy prior to Zionism?
There was no liberation. Jewish terrorists went to work after the British left the area driving non-Jewish residents to abandon homes they had been living in for generations. That is not liberation. That is terrorism.

And I told you, those are your numbers, you provide them.

There was no liberation. Jewish terrorists went to work after the British left the area driving non-Jewish residents to abandon homes they had been living in for generations. That is not liberation. That is terrorism.

Of course it was liberation:

It were the Arabs who aided British invasion of the land.
It were the Jews who kicked the Brits out.

Arabs kept fighting Jews...

Believe me it was oh so liberating for Palestinian Jews to get rid of Arab Muslim rule, Turkish rule and British rule.

Of course it was liberation:

It were the Arabs who aided British invasion of the land.
It were the Jews who kicked the Brits out.

Arabs kept fighting Jews...

Believe me it was oh so liberating for Palestinian Jews to get rid of Arab Muslim rule, Turkish rule and British rule.
So Jews kicked out the Brits?

Was it payback for the Balfour Declaration?

Of course there was liberation for the Jewish people. The Mandate marked the end of the Ottoman (islamic fascist) rule and the end of an oppressive system of dhimmitude imposed by the Islamist colonial project.

Of course there was liberation for the Jewish people. The Mandate marked the end of the Ottoman (islamic fascist) rule and the end of an oppressive system of dhimmitude imposed by the Islamist colonial project.
There was no liberation. There was a Zionist invasion that targeted existing non-Jewish residents and drove 750,000 of them out of the area through the use of Jewish terrorism. Zionists were the colonists. Palestinian-Jews and Palestinian-Arabs were the natives.

Abbas tribe

250px-Abbasids850.png

Abbas is too worthless to mention.

There was no liberation. There was a Zionist invasion that targeted existing non-Jewish residents and drove 750,000 of them out of the area through the use of Jewish terrorism. Zionists were the colonists. Palestinian-Jews and Palestinian-Arabs were the natives.

The ”invasion” slogan is popular with you madrassah attendees.

Odd how none of you can get past silly slogans.

Abbas tribe

250px-Abbasids850.png

Abbas is too worthless to mention.

He’s your hero. Embrace your pathology.

The ”invasion” slogan is popular with you madrassah attendees.

Odd how none of you can get past silly slogans.
It's more than a slogan. It was Zionists who migrated into the area in the thousands.

I see you have abandoned your pointless "invasion" slogan.

Arabs-moslems also migrated to the area. I think everyone gets it. You're just a mere pedestrian, regular Jew hater who wants to rewrite history.

Go whine and complain to someone who cares, like the other lovely folks at your madrassah.

Arabs-moslems also migrated to the area. I think everyone gets it. You're just a mere pedestrian, regular Jew hater who wants to rewrite history.

Go whine and complain to someone who cares, like the other lovely folks at your madrassah.
Here's the official migration records for the 1920's...

And here's the link to those records.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see Zionists were the larger migration crowd, by far.

Here's the official migration records for the 1920's...

And here's the link to those records.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see Zionists were the larger migration crowd, by far.

“Migration”. So, you agree that the silly “invasion” slogan that you recite during your koranology lessons at the madrassah make you look rather, how shall we say, “buffoonish”?

“Migration”. So, you agree that the silly “invasion” slogan that you recite during your koranology lessons at the madrassah make you look rather, how shall we say, “buffoonish”?
You waffle more than IHOP.

I’m just noting that it was you who quickly backpeddled and not just waffled but entirely abandoned the silly “invasion” slogan when you were given the facts.

I’m glad to lend an assist. When you get befuddled, raise your hand and ask for help.

What Arab rule?

Q.You don't know that the land was conquer by Arabs?
So stubborn to show that You have no basic knowledge whatsoever about the subject :eusa_doh::cuckoo:

Abbas tribe

250px-Abbasids850.png

The Third World Is the Enemy of Our Species

When the Mongols captured Baghdad in 1258, they executed all two million of its inhabitants. Later they converted to Islam. This is the kind of subhumans who are attracted to that creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back