The Official Cruise Ship of hte USMB

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Royal Caribbean is clearly the front runner for the Official Cruise Ship of the USMB.

Worried about keeping track of your spending on drinks on your next cruise? Royal Caribbean hopes to allay your fears with a trio of new one-price, all-you-can-drink packages.

A caveat: The offers, which are rolling out this week on three ships, aren't inexpensive. The line's new Beer and Wine Package costs $29 per person per day for all beers, house wine by the glass and a 25% discount on all other wines and liquors.

The line also is offering the Classic Package, which costs $39 per person per day and includes all beers, house wine by the glass, all liquor (except premium and speciality brands), cocktails and 25% discount on all other wines and premium and speciality liquors. The Premium Package, at $49 per person per day offers all that is included in the Classic Package plus glasses of wine that normally sell for up to $10, cocktails, premium liquor brands and a 25% discount on all bottles of wine, glasses of wine over $10 and speciality liquors.

Royal Caribbean rolls out 'all-you-can-drink' packages - USATODAY.com

But we'll need to negotiate for a bigger Group Discount.

Way overpriced. $60 a day per couple buys a lot of drinks. Plus, when you are on shore drinks are really cheap.

Just as soon buy my own

Americans and 'all-you-can-drink' passages are a recipe for disaster. Honestly, you're all such a bunch of lightweights, it would be man overboard for half the passengers before the ship even weighed anchor.

Way overpriced. $60 a day per couple buys a lot of drinks. Plus, when you are on shore drinks are really cheap.

Just as soon buy my own

You mean. Are you part Scottish?

I have cruised quite a bit and would just as soon not have to deal with drunks 24/7

Today is St Patricks Day...everyone is Irish didnt ya hear?

Americans and 'all-you-can-drink' passages are a recipe for disaster. Honestly, you're all such a bunch of lightweights, it would be man overboard for half the passengers before the ship even weighed anchor.
I drank a couple of Aussies literally under the table one night. They literally just sort of slid under. And stayed.

The Aussie lady they had with them though, stayed with me all night. And into the next morning. SHE could drink. Oh and, do other stuff too...:eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back