The Office!

Thanks for the heads up! I used to watch the British version and though, I haven't seen as much of the American version, I agree, it's hilarious!!

Thanks for the heads up! I used to watch the British version and though, I haven't seen as much of the American version, I agree, it's hilarious!!

You won't be sorry. My daughter,fiancee, his son and I all love it. We quote it all the time.

A lot of the characters on the show also write for it.

I think that guy, forget his name, who plays the manager, is hot.
That's interesting that they right some of their own material.

Steve Carell, it just came to me. I love his eyes and a sense of humor is a major turn on for me.

I love it when they prank call I think it is Dwight but I might be wrong, I have only recently got into it!
Speaking of Office! Who loves Office Space!

Love Office Space!

Yes, that's Dwight.

Tonight's episode was great!

Pam if frickin hawt. I've always had a thing for little nerd girls.

I predict some great big drama having to do with Pam's previous long term engagement and her time away at school. Last night's proposal was sweet on the surface but belays a desperate seperation for jim and pam's new college world with "new friends". It's a classic conflict for LDR's.

We all know that the new HR lady and Steve's character are eventually going to get it on Gaye style.

anyway.. good stuff last night.

Pam if frickin hawt. I've always had a thing for little nerd girls.

I predict some great big drama having to do with Pam's previous long term engagement and her time away at school. Last night's proposal was sweet on the surface but belays a desperate seperation for jim and pam's new college world with "new friends". It's a classic conflict for LDR's.

We all know that the new HR lady and Steve's character are eventually going to get it on Gaye style.

anyway.. good stuff last night.

Yep, the PR lady is only written in for 5 more episodes,,,,I love her!

You are right on the Pam and Jim thing, her new "friend" is Jim-like at the Art School. They will have some sort of drama for those 2.

CRACKING UP at Dwight's and Angela's Bootie Calls in the warehouse!

Andy finds out about Dwight and Angela getting married on the Beet Farm!

Forum List

Back