The Office

JeffWartman

Jul 13, 2006
Suburban Chicago
Anyone watch The Office?

It's probably my favorite show on TV right now, along with The Sopranos and Entourage (Quite a broad mix, I have very eclectic taste.

So where you at, The Office fans?

Anyone watch The Office?

It's probably my favorite show on TV right now, along with The Sopranos and Entourage (Quite a broad mix, I have very eclectic taste.

So where you at, The Office fans?
I tried watching The Office once or twice but did not find it very funny or meaningful. But I had the same opinion of Scrubs when I first watched that comedy. But now Scrubs makes me laugh and while sometimes too overbearing, the shows do try to deliver a thoughtful message. Maybe I should give The Office another try.

I am not a fan of either The Sopranos or Entourage. In fact, I actively dislike most of the non-movie fare that HBO inflicts on viewers. Except for Deadwood which I thought was remarkable. To each his own.

"This is an environmant of welcoming, So, I think you should just get the hell out."

I love The Office.

I've heard really good things about Extras, but never have seen it. I'll have to check it out.

It's worthwhile. Same sort of biting humour but the attractive bit is that it features big names that aren't being "themselves" but who are being "themselves". Paradoxical I know but if you watch an episode it becomes clear. The episode with Patrick "Jean Luc Picard" Stewart is illuminating. ;)

Forum List

Back