The Office of the President Elect?

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
SealJ.jpg

Look at the seal. Creepy.​

Once again, today we salute you Mr. really really really desperate to make Obama look bad guy!!

I am truly humbled. The first thing I'd like to do is thank all the little people such as yourself.

May I ask what you hope to accomplish with your day in day out pathetic, childish, neo-con posts? Let me suggest to all on this board who are tired of this crap that we simply ignore this member. No matter what he say or does just ignore him because this is what fuels him. When he can no longer get the replies he thrives on he will go away.

Last edited:
Man... I am sorry but that is pretty petty. I am Republican, voted for McCain, and don't love Obama, but that is really bad. So what?
The one thing that we need to do is try to make this country better. Bickering and fighting for the next 4 years wont get us anywhere! If we work on making America better, and it does become better, then what's wrong with that? Trying to spend four more long years arguing about petty Obama politics is lame and a waste. I am conservative and a pretty hard core republican, but if Obama has a great presidency and the Republicans can't field a better challenger, then Obama should stay. That said, forget your differences and go to work. America was built on unity, not muckracking sludge! Some people are saying republicans didn't get a fair chance these last 8 years and we should be just as bias as the liberals were to us... that is so childish!! Give Obama the benefit of the doubt, have some patriotism and build a better America!! That is the only way to get a Republican back in office, if they deserve to be...

Last edited:
Don't you think you're nitpicking a little?

Perhaps. Just seemed weird is all. I don't why but I think this guy is gonna be a complete, utter disaster. It just seems like smoke and mirrors is all. Don't mind me. I'll leave you all for awhile to enjoy the illusion before reality sets in.

P.S. Hope you feel better.

Perhaps. Just seemed weird is all. I don't why but I think this guy is gonna be a complete, utter disaster. It just seems like smoke and mirrors is all. Don't mind me. I'll leave you all for awhile to enjoy the illusion before reality sets in.

P.S. Hope you feel better.

maybe you should think for yourself instead of shadowing and reposting the same topics as Michelle Malkin. "C’mon. It’s creepy."-Michelle Malkin

Michelle Malkin What the hell is the “Office of the President-Elect?” And why is it still attacking McCain?

Forum List

Back