The Offical COLTS vs. pats Thread

Manning got sacked badly. Lmao

Mmmm...technically he didn't. He lost a lot of yardage, but I would have rather seen him get plastered by that lineman than fall like a pussy bitch. The Mannings are such sissy faggots.

Obviously you never watched Archie Manning play. That dude could take a serious beating and that was before the rules pampered QBs, and before NO understood the term "offensive line".

Manning got sacked badly. Lmao

Mmmm...technically he didn't. He lost a lot of yardage, but I would have rather seen him get plastered by that lineman than fall like a pussy bitch. The Mannings are such sissy faggots.

Obviously you never watched Archie Manning play. That dude could take a serious beating and that was before the rules pampered QBs, and before NO understood the term "offensive line".

You'd think he would have taught his sons not to be wimps then.

They don't play the same game he did. Blame the owners and yourself -- the fans -- who don't like their multi-bazillion dollar QB sitting on the sidelines in a cast.

I think I'm going to be ill. :(

girl-vomiting-toilet_~ispi064165.jpg

Last edited:

They don't play the same game he did. Blame the owners and yourself -- the fans -- who don't like their multi-bazillion dollar QB sitting on the sidelines in a cast.

Pfft. It's not my fault they overvalue one player on every team. I'm of the impression that any player is replaceable, including Peyton.

Another injured player? Jeez, they're going down like flies.

In the meantime, Brady and Faulk continue to outwit the Colts D.

Forum List

Back