The Offical COLTS vs. pats Thread

Can this football season end already so we can get back to the meaningful sport of baseball?

My Jets suck balls

Can't say I am surprised, they always seem to disappoint.

But Jets can lose every game for the rest of the season, I;m still in sports euphoria

Congrats Colts fans. You better hope your team takes this as a huge wake up call because despite the outcome I'm walking away from this confident that New England is the better team.

you coach made a bad call but your patriots still let the colts come back! :D
yup they went into that stupid "prevent" defense and allowed them to drive down the field then get that WEAK interference call(home-field advantage)and get it within 6 points
then the bad spotting call gave them the ball on the 30

LOL
yes, the Pats should have punted, but had the refs given the proper spotting, the score would have been exactly what i called
LOL

Could I offer you some cheeze to go with that whine?

Your boys embarassed themselves on national TV, man up

Saw Belichick make the same type of stupid call against the Giants in the SuperBowl

Passed up a 43 yd field goal to go for a 4th and 18

End result....Giants win by 3

you coach made a bad call but your patriots still let the colts come back! :D
yup they went into that stupid "prevent" defense and allowed them to drive down the field then get that WEAK interference call(home-field advantage)and get it within 6 points

LOL
yes, the Pats should have punted, but had the refs given the proper spotting, the score would have been exactly what i called
LOL

fuck off asswipe
they did nothing of the sort and i was over it about 10 seconds after the game
its called being MATURE
which clearly YOU are NOT

LOL
LOL

fuck off asswipe
they did nothing of the sort and i was over it about 10 seconds after the game
its called being MATURE
which clearly YOU are NOT

Thats soo mature

Forum List

Back