The Ocean Ate My Global Warming

Thousands of experiments have shown that 120 ppm added CO2 will increase greenhouse warming.
just show us the link!! that's simple right?

What he means is that thousands of runs by failed climate models have shown that 120ppm of additional CO2 cause warming....models pass for experiments among them even if the models are proven failures.

Thousands of experiments have shown that 120 ppm added CO2 will increase greenhouse warming. If you hadn't chosen to lie about what you've already been shown, you might find some of us more cooperative with your make-believe interesting in learning.
Thousands of experiments?

Post one!

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Why don't you show us some of the many failed attempts you claim have taken place?

We have repeatedly shown you experiments, demonstrations and the resulting data but you continue to simply lie that we have not. However, even if we HAD failed to show you any experiments, that by itself would not constitute evidence of ANYTHING.

If you want to contend that CO2 does not cause warming - in opposition to the common understanding of mainstream science - hell, of all science, YOU have the extraordinary claim and thus it is YOU that needs to show US experiments that demonstrate the truth of your claim. You claim that every attempt to show such warming has failed. Where is documentation of those failures? How do you know that to be the case? Show us experiments that support your contention.

You keep lying about what I said.

I'm asking, "If 120PPM of CO2 can raise temperature, where's the evidence?"

You stated:
We both know why: the lab is absolutely sadistic toward your stupid theory and fails it every time you try it.

And so I ask for some documentation of this claim. Where are the records of all these failed attempts.?

You showed a chart THAT DIDN'T EVEN MEASURE TEMPERATURE!

No. You and Billy Bob have now shown us that you don't understand what temperature is. And you have shown us that your are willing to lie to avoid admitting you made a mistake.

And them you lie about what I'm saying.

What lie would that be?

I'm making an educated guess as to why the Decline Hiders never present any lab work. It's possible, but extremely unlikely that there is lab work that shows your imaginary 2 degree temperature increase from a 120PPM of CO2.

You get billion form "Climate "research" but you never present lab work, so I'm deducing that you did the lab work but it fails your theory, hence you never produce it

You cant show the lies to be lies if they never present their work. Its a Michale Mann, CRU, IPCC, thing...

Thousands of experiments have shown that 120 ppm added CO2 will increase greenhouse warming. If you hadn't chosen to lie about what you've already been shown, you might find some of us more cooperative with your make-believe interesting in learning.
Bull Shit!

Show me the work! LINK!

Since he believes that absorption and emission equal warming, I suppose he thinks that any experiment that shows CO2 absorbing IR proves that CO2 causes warming....such assumptions are typical in climate science. Who needs proof, or hard evidence, if you can simply assume and make it true?

Are you calling any experiment showing that absorption and emission equal warming an experiment?

Are you simply assuming that absorption and emission equals warming and based on that assumption claiming that any experiment that showed absorption and emission also proved warming?

Or are you claiming that a run by a failing computer model showing that additional CO2 equals warming?

Or are you just such a f'ing liar that you will say whatever you think is necessary to make your point?

It must be one of the above because no physical experiment has ever been done in which a real world addition of CO2 to a control has resulted in measurable warming. So what are you calling an experiment?

God are you stupid.

Did you explain to us how your oven works? Have you explained to us how the Earth's surface and its waters grow warmer in the summer? Have you explained to us why Mercury and Venus are warmer than Pluto and Neptune? Since you've chosen to lie about what we all know that you are aware of and have witnessed, can you think of any reason why any of us should believe you on any topic whatsoever?

God are you stupid.

Did you explain to us how your oven works? Have you explained to us how the Earth's surface and its waters grow warmer in the summer? Have you explained to us why Mercury and Venus are warmer than Pluto and Neptune? Since you've chosen to lie about what we all know that you are aware of and have witnessed, can you think of any reason why any of us should believe you on any topic whatsoever?

No answer. Not surprising. What constitutes an experiment that proves that CO2 can cause warming in your mind? Why not simply put on your big boy panties and admit that you think that seeing CO2 absorption lines via a spectrograph constitutes an experiment proving that CO2 causes warming?

Forum List

Back