THE OCCUPATION, MURDERING AND ZOMBING BY EVIL VILE JEWS

talcum powder is toxic------it creates GRANULOMAS ----
An anti-taclumist would say such a thing, of course.

I resent your remark-------WE ANTI-TALCUMISTS -----
stand on our diatoms proudly -------talcum has but one
valid use---------well---I use it on my little bowl of rubber
bands---I think it keeps rubber bands fresh and ---unbrittle.
I would not use talcum powder for the preservation of ----
other "rubber" things--------just get a new one

There you go, preaching blasphemy to the unwashed masses. Jock itch? Ever heard of that? The scourge of Satan himself sent from the bowels of Hades by his minions to distract us from resonating with the harmonic balance so often mentioned in the Oracles. We are only human after all and will at some time need to rely on the powers of the Talcum.

There you go, preaching blasphemy to the unwashed masses. Jock itch? Ever heard of that? The scourge of Satan himself sent from the bowels of Hades by his minions to distract us from resonating with the harmonic balance so often mentioned in the Oracles. We are only human after all and will at some time need to rely on the powers of the Talcum.

keep it in the groin area------avoid the meatus

keep it in the groin area------avoid the meatus
Out of the ashes of defeat, rises the greatest fires of accomplishments.
The Oracle of Zanzibar 143:12

best to accomplish it------with the talc far from the meatus---
and----get the talc off-----before ACCOMPLISHMENT takes
place-----have some consideration for the mucosal membranes of your uhm,,,,,target

best to accomplish it------with the talc far from the meatus---
and----get the talc off-----before ACCOMPLISHMENT takes
place-----have some consideration for the mucosal membranes of your uhm,,,,,target

talcum.jpg

At first I thought this was just another antisemitic rant, but skimming it it's more like someone in desparate need of psychiatric intervention.

Most anti-Semitic ranters ARE in desperate need of psychiatric help. The OP is a 1-trick pony.

Wow. Just wow. Holy crap. That's a cry for help.

I never would have thought that Israel controls Russia as well. Now that IS a conspiracy theory I'd never heard of. I think I've heard it all now.

Whoa! Who are you kidding? The same anti-Semitic jism has rolled off your keyboard.

Holy crap. I know this guy from another forum. Got banned and tried it again with the same results. His whole house (room?) is probably wrapped in tin foil.

He's just an idiot.
No group is guilty of the crimes of a few of that group - and no one should hate all because of the actions of some.

That includes Jews, Muslims, and everyone else.

I never would have thought that Israel controls Russia as well. Now that IS a conspiracy theory I'd never heard of. I think I've heard it all now.

Whoa! Who are you kidding? The same anti-Semitic jism has rolled off your keyboard.
Just because I raise awareness of the bigotry that is contained in the Talmud does NOT make me an "anti-Semite," any more than someone who raises awareness of the bigotry that lay within the Koran or the Bible.

Political leaders use the bigotry of all these holy texts to motivate their followers. It just so happens that some of the leaders of Iran and Saudi Arabia have established a Theocracy on that hate, and some of the leaders of Israel have likewise established a following based on the same hatred.

You need to chill, your hatred is leaking out. . . .

Just because I raise awareness of the bigotry that is contained in the Talmud does NOT make me an "anti-Semite," any more than someone who raises awareness of the bigotry that lay within the Koran or the Bible.

Political leaders use the bigotry of all these holy texts to motivate their followers. It just so happens that some of the leaders of Iran and Saudi Arabia have established a Theocracy on that hate, and some of the leaders of Israel have likewise established a following based on the same hatred.

Really? I just ran across one of your recent posts. Hate drips from your keyboard, Princess (note the source: Iran's state-run PressTV):

Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
PressTV - Israel celebrates successful 9 11 operation on Purim holiday

For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim.

Really? I just ran across one of your recent posts. Hate drips from your keyboard, Princess (note the source: Iran's state-run PressTV):

For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim.
That's not hate buddy, those are just the facts. They were celebrating thirteen years ago, they are still celebrating today.

I understand you have a different point of view, you're welcome to it. Just because I see certain Hebrew bigots in a factually different light, DOES NOT make me an "anti-Semite." It makes me a realist.

That's not hate buddy, those are just the facts. They were celebrating thirteen years ago, they are still celebrating today.

I understand you have a different point of view, you're welcome to it. Just because I see certain Hebrew bigots in a factually different light, DOES NOT make me an "anti-Semite." It makes me a realist.

No it's not.
2 kids in tasteless costumes (or the 5 dancing Jooos story) does not mean that Israel celebrates what your Islamist comrades did to America on 9/11 ... unless one subscribes to Iran's state-run PressTV.

Holy crap. I know this guy from another forum. Got banned and tried it again with the same results. His whole house (room?) is probably wrapped in tin foil.

He's just an idiot.
No group is guilty of the crimes of a few of that group - and no one should hate all because of the actions of some.

really? perhaps you should inform the million or so animals on HAJJ who fart out ---with PIOUS FERVOR---
"death to America" and "Death to Israel"

perhaps you should inform the Nazi pigs of Indonesia that have rendered judaism an ILLEGAL RELIGION---Nazi dogs and pimps that they are.

Beyond -----do you have examples of people who
"blame all members of a group"??? beyond the pigs
and pimps and sluts I just mentioned?

I have been in ---in the course of my long life----in more than
100 separate churches and synagogues------the ONLY
place in which I heard HATRED ON A COLLECTIVE
level was in a MOSQUE -----Christians<<<< PERVERSE LIARS ENEMEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM
It was the holy khutbah jumaat -----delivered on a "good Friday"<<< Friday before easter---------long ago----I was 20
when I experienced the stink and filth. My muslim hosts did
not understand my objection ---after all the IMAM PIG---did not mention jews

I cannot find it-----to what 'bigotry" I the Talmud did you allude?

He's just an idiot.

really? perhaps you should inform the million or so animals on HAJJ who fart out ---with PIOUS FERVOR---

perhaps you should inform the Nazi pigs of Indonesia that have rendered judaism an ILLEGAL RELIGION---Nazi dogs and pimps that they are.

It was the holy khutbah jumaat -----delivered on a "good Friday"<<< Friday before easter---------long ago----I was 20

I'm assuming you messed up the editing.
Please edit your post to suit.
I clearly did not say this.

He's just an idiot.

I'm assuming you messed up the editing.
Please edit your post to suit.
I clearly did not say this.

you did not say what-----Freddie dear?

Forum List

Back