The Occult...ooooooo

How could God be so weak as to let Satan have control of any realm? Does he need his bad time also?

When Adam fell into sin the result was Satan stole the dominion that was originally given to him ( Adam in Genesis 1: 28 & Psalm 8 ) When Jesus died on the cross he took back that dominion ( he took the keys to hell and death ) and those who are His and live holy lives unto him have the authority of Luke 10:19 and John 15: 7, Psalm 8, Ephesians and a whole lot more to destroy his kingdom. If Christians don't use their authority and abide according to the rules of operating in it - and learn the weapons of their warfare and how to wield it effectively- it is their own fault. Satan isn't challenging us to some mock battle - we either take it seriously or we suffer the consequences. - Jeri p.s. that is why Jesus is referred to as the second Adam. p.s.s. Satan gains his power through those who worship him and blood sacrifice. Here is a list of his days. If you are fearful of graphic information - don't look. http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm

Last edited:
quote-you-may-be-an-undigested-bit-of-beef-a-blot-of-mustard-a-crumb-of-cheese-a-fragment-of-an-charles-dickens-305001.jpg

I'm not convinced that tarot cards are truly occult...

But who knows.

God does. It is written:

Have nothing to do with the fruitless works of darkness but rather expose them. For it is shameful even mention what the disobedient do in secret. - Ephesians 5: 11, 12

Touch not the unclean things. It's forbidden, Koshergirl.

http://www.theopenscroll.com/hosting/SatanicCalendar.htm
This is the evil they do in secret, Koshergirl, including using tarot cards... if you are fearful of seeing graphic info about the occult don't look.

Last edited:
How could God be so weak as to let Satan have control of any realm? Does he need his bad time also?

When Adam fell into sin the result was Satan stole the dominion that was originally given to him ( Adam in Genesis 1: 28 & Psalm 8 ) When Jesus died on the cross he took back that dominion ( he took the keys to hell and death ) and those who are His and live holy lives unto him have the authority of Luke 10:19 and John 15: 7, Psalm 8, Ephesians and a whole lot more to destroy his kingdom. If Christians don't use their authority and abide according to the rules of operating in it - and learn the weapons of their warfare and how to wield it effectively- it is their own fault. Satan isn't challenging us to some mock battle - we either take it seriously or we suffer the consequences. - Jeri p.s. that is why Jesus is referred to as the second Adam. p.s.s. Satan gains his power through those who worship him and blood sacrifice. Here is a list of his days. If you are fearful of graphic information - don't look. LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS (SRA)

Like I said before(I know of the mythology behind the keys). If God is so powerful he would not have let it happen in the first place, the keys, the angelic war, God would have destroyed something so evil if, he was as powerful as the promo states.
Christianity is like Greek mythology with Jewish eschatology added.

But who knows.

God does. It is written. Have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness. Touch not the unclean things. It's forbidden, Koshergirl.

only to the Jews/Muslims do they have a ban on unclean things.

Not every Jew is a Jew but some are of the synagogue of Satan. I met one recently and can attest that is true although I do not know if he fully realizes I know he is a sorcerer or not. He is quite busy today as you'd expect..

As to the Muslims you are correct in that they have nothing to do with Halloween or any of the other holidays which were founded by satanists who were part of the Roman Catholic church and initiated these very same holidays which satanists have celebrated all along. look at the satanic calendar I posted and you will see it is all about Catholic founded holidays for their church, etc. You should read the Windswept house by Father Malachi Martin, I heard he did a very good job & really exposed the satanism in the vatican and the coming pope who would worship satan and hunt down the protestants.. I believe one of the earlier prophecies about the last pope made the same claims.. of satanism. Serious stuff.

Last edited:

But who knows.

Tarot cards are a confidence trick, used by people who tell you what they think you want to hear. Satanism is also bunk. The spirit world teaches there is no supreme devil.

The occult is things like opening the aura, and the practical use of the chakras, opening the third eye to see into higher worlds.

I used to like to go on chat rooms and give cold readings to rubes, telling them I was psychic. I could have made a lot of money off those poor souls. I don't know how the predators who take advantage of them sleep at night. I really don't.

It seems certain people have a gift for premonition and such. Maybe there's a part of our brains we're not fully aware of and also how to use it...:dunno:

Forum List

Back