The obligations of non-Jews, per Judaism

Jew haters never quit. They keep going and going.

Spot on, RGS.

I SUSPECT that the poster who started this thread is an agent provocateur posing as Jew, to be frank.

I could be wrong, of course.

But the way the original post reads seems designed to provide Jew haters a platform to insult Jews.

Hence my request for further clarification and a logical argument based on Jewish laws.

I note that none has yet come, too.

Consider this my invitation, us4israel, to start making sense.

Not owed to Jews... owed to G-d.

That whole noahide thing is silly. Jews believe that Gentiles aren't bound to observe Jewish laws. Fair enough so far, right? Noah got saved from the flood even though he was a gentile because he was a righteous man and lived by the 10 commandments. That's all the Noahide laws are -- the 10 commandments. Unfortunately, it's been used like the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion to foster anti-semitism.

Sad, really.

More about politics, not so much about religion, no?

Wow, I guess that proves that Jews hate Gentiles.

no--it simply proves that in Jewish law there are provisions for how non-jews should strive to behave since conversion is strongly discouraged. Even if you are NOT a jew there is still hope for you.

no--it simply proves that in Jewish law there are provisions for how non-jews should strive to behave since conversion is strongly discouraged. Even if you are NOT a jew there is still hope for you.
And that's an incredible act of tolerance. Christians and Muslims have been guilty of putting people to death and claiming they were damned to hell because the weren't "true" believers. You are the one that stated up the thread that Jews hate Gentiles. I believe you owe Jews an apology. And so does everyone else on this thread that jumped on the Jew-hater bandwagon because of some shit the troll that started this thread posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's an incredible act of tolerance. Christians and Muslims have been guilty of putting people to death and claiming they were damned to hell because the weren't "true" believers. You are the one that stated up the thread that Jews hate Gentiles. I believe you owe Jews an apology. And so does everyone else on this thread that jumped on the Jew-hater bandwagon because of some shit the troll that started this thread posted.

You are correct--I apologise. They just see gentiles as inferior because they don't have the right genes.

Spot on, RGS.

I SUSPECT that the poster who started this thread is an agent provocateur posing as Jew, to be frank.

I could be wrong, of course.

Funny you should say that. I thought the same thing.

But the way the original post reads seems designed to provide Jew haters a platform to insult Jews.

Well, I find that anyone who talks about "noahide laws" generally does so from a negative perspective. I've certainly never heard any Jew talk about it.

Hence my request for further clarification and a logical argument based on Jewish laws.

I note that none has yet come, too.

Consider this my invitation, us4israel, to start making sense.

My understanding is that anyone who's a good person can get to heaven regardless of religion.

But what do I know?

dillo, that's the lamest apology I've ever heard. Not only is it not an apology, you've reduced yourself to making racist generalizations about Jews, something you said the other day people only do when they've lost the argument.

Good work.

dillo, that's the lamest apology I've ever heard. Not only is it not an apology, you've reduced yourself to making racist generalizations about Jews, something you said the other day people only do when they've lost the argument.

Good work.

I don't think jews really care what he thinks of us. And I'd never expect any different from him.

boy THATS not ironic as fuck... notice you didn't add muslims to your list.

I just like to add my 2 cents. I read a couple of your posts, and I saw one of your replies to jillian it was when he said "I bet you have jewish friends too..." or s/t like that. You answered "that's a typical zionist response. If a black guy used that line on you would you say that's a typical black nationalist response. You get it. It's not a zionist response it's a response from someone who thinks you're anti semitic. Whether he's right, or wrong I don't know. So, please stop saying it's a zionist way of shutting someone up when a jew says someone is anti semitic.
2nd. This post you said he didn't mention muslims.... He said anything else!!!!! (I assume anything else is a typo). That includes muslims.
3rd you should know having a jewish girlfriend etc doesn't mean you're not anti semitic anymore. This isn't the 50's.

I just like to add my 2 cents. I read a couple of your posts, and I saw one of your replies to jillian it was when he said "I bet you have jewish friends too..." or s/t like that. You answered "that's a typical zionist response. If a black guy used that line on you would you say that's a typical black nationalist response. You get it. It's not a zionist response it's a response from someone who thinks you're anti semitic. Whether he's right, or wrong I don't know. So, please stop saying it's a zionist way of shutting someone up when a jew says someone is anti semitic.
2nd. This post you said he didn't mention muslims.... He said anything else!!!!! (I assume anything else is a typo). That includes muslims.
3rd you should know having a jewish girlfriend etc doesn't mean you're not anti semitic anymore. This isn't the 50's.

:popcorn:

You're going to get s-o-o-o beat up. :badgrin:

BS"D

Your statement "Not owed to Jews... owed to G-d" is correct (although as part of their obligations to G-d, gentiles must in many ways support the proper, Torah-mandated religious activities of the Jewish people, financially and otherwise--more on this at hasidicuniversity.org).

Your other claims are incorrect.

First, the more technical fact of the matter: Noah lived according to the Seven Noahide Laws that bear his name, not the Ten Commandments, which were not in effect at that time for anyone. (Until Noah's time there were six laws, established with Adam; at the time of the re-establishment of the covenant with Noah, G-d added a seventh: not to eat the "limb of a living animal," which was not relevant until then.)

Learn something new every day. I did not know that.

Furthermore, the Seven Noahide Laws, while in detail encompassing many of the 613 Jewish commandments (which are organized into ten categories, often referred to simply as the "Ten Commandments"), have as their foundation a very different basis for their existence than do the Jewish laws. The differing theoretical foundations for the Noahide Laws and for the Jewish commandments can be understood properly only through Hasidus--the spiritual, mystical philosophy that forms the core inner dimension of the Torah. Thus the many thousands of halachos (legal obligations) apply in many ways very differently to gentiles than to Jews.

Fascinating

This is the purpose of the new Web site I mentioned, hasidicuniversity.org. A work in progress, it serves to demystify and fully present to the extent currently possible the entire suite of gentile obligations to G-d as revealed through His Torah. One who follows these laws because they are G-d's revealed will for non-Jews is referred to as a "Hasidic Gentile" (Rambam, Mishneh Torah, Hilchos Melachim Ch. 8) and merits a share in the World to Come.

Kind of lost me there.

When you visit hasidicuniversity.org, be sure to see the idolatry section. The priesthoods of false religions have gone out of their way to confuse in people's minds exactly what constitutes idolatry, a very serious sin that one must understand thoroughly in order to avoid.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to give us their thoughts on what idolatry really is them.

AFAIC, it's worshipping the Paris Hilton class, right now.

To me, (and all my religious followers ..myself and I) all forms of Mommon are idolatry.

perhaps you should stick around and read a bit deaper than the team jersey on your back will allow you to see before you start doling out the advice.

andl, indeed, nothing says antisemite quite like fucking a jewish chick. I realize that you are salivating for a reason to hop on the scartlet A bandwagon so forgive me if I fail to give a fuck about your advice on posting.

andl, indeed, nothing says antisemite quite like fucking a jewish chick. I realize that you are salivating for a reason to hop on the scartlet A bandwagon so forgive me if I fail to give a fuck about your advice on posting.

what a stupid comment.....

just like Thomas Jefferson bonking his slaves made him not a slave-owner, eh?

like I said ... "some of my best friends are....... "

perhaps you should stick around and read a bit deaper than the team jersey on your back will allow you to see before you start doling out the advice.

I have no idea what you just said.
wERE you saying because you fucked a jewish chick i'm saying you're anti semitic because I'm pissed at that? I DIDN"T say you're anti semitic. And, no, I don't care what jewish trash you fucked around with. Are you dumb? You make generalizations about everyone. what's your reason for making them? I'd like to give it to a student of logic, and see what he/ she says.

Forum List

Back