The Obituary of Jesus Christ

...you--and everybody--cannot even comprehend or even try to know or try to define/explain ''god''/bible/heaven/hell
...you are trying to explain/prove something you can't even begin to comprehend even if it were true
There must be something more than just life on this earth. The planets, the stars, etc. What caused all this to exist ? Doesn't make sense to think all this came from nothing. And the something that it came from, ought to have a name, you think ? How about this ? >> "God"
ok --but that doesn't mean there is a heaven and hell
and it doesn't mean there is a ''god'' that is in control/directing..or a ''god'' as some religions believe
etc
Like I said, The world was a ball of confusion then just as it still is now for those who have never mastered the light, clear instructions about how to rise above the madness of the earth that leads to good mental health and a more perfect experience of life, high above the level of lower beasts, codified and given to our ancestors from a higher realm of superior intelligences, exactly as they reported..
no--it's the same as it was--there is no difference--I just gave examples in my previous post
you don't need jesus or god for mental health or to experience life better !!!!!!!!!!

I guess this year Jesus is a time traveler.

Passover is the holiday that Christ showed up in Jerusalem for when they caught Him.

Good Friday is the day that Christ was said to be crucified.

Easter Sunday is the day that Christ rose from the grave.

This year? It's all outta whack. Today is Good Friday, the day He was crucified, tomorrow is Passover, the holiday he went to Jerusalem to observe (wonder if He's gonna show up on the cross), and Sunday is the day that He was resurrected.

So this year, we kill Jesus on Friday, capture Him on Saturday, and He rises again on Sunday.

Hate to tell you Christians, but a lot of the Easter story is based in paganism, and on the wrong calendar, which is why this year Jesus has to be a time traveler.

Either that or you are ignorant concerning the 2nd Sabbath that week.....

Hey doofus, I'm talking about Easter celebrations THIS year, you know, 2018?

Forum List

Back