The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

Apparently this President. One had to wonder why people have issues with THIS President staying in a Presidential Suite somewhere. One has to wonder why people have issues with THIS President playing golf.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
:badgrin:Yeh guess your right. Hes got to find something he likes doing when he gets kicked out in Nov.

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.
You expect the President Of The United States to stay at the Motel 6, you stupid fuck?

:tongue:True. They probably wouldn't of allowed them to stay. It would have been bad for business.

the fuck? did you expect the president to roll up in a Ford focus and stay at a motel 6?

Punch yourself in your face twat.

This one they do. Doesn't it make you wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I figure a VOLT would be a better choice for this President, it is after all his investment.

:eusa_drool:True. And I bet it would give him a charge of his life. He could always rent a U-Haul to put Mooshell in while their driving.

What's wrong with a motel 6? Wouldn't obama be safer to stay with his voting base the poor?
You are one stupid motherfucker.

I don't get it he's staying with those evil rich people that refused to allow low income housing to be built within their community? What gives you love the rich now because obama is staying with his own kind? Does that make him any safer staying the the evil rich?
If you think the #OWS movement, or asking the wealthy to pay the same tax rate they did in the 1990s equals 'hating the rich', then you are either a stupid motherfucker or are just a completely dishonest tool.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

I don't get it he's staying with those evil rich people that refused to allow low income housing to be built within their community? What gives you love the rich now because obama is staying with his own kind? Does that make him any safer staying the the evil rich?
If you think the #OWS movement, or asking the wealthy to pay the same tax rate they did in the 1990s equals 'hating the rich', then you are either a stupid motherfucker or are just a completely dishonest tool.

Charlotte is the second biggest financial center in America thats where those evil bankers live.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

Well obama could stay with his voter base but they aren't wealthy enough for him

I thought Obama hated the rich?

I can see why you would support Romney with your opinion flip flopping without a care at all for consistency.

Forum List

Back