The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

Interesting how obama supporters are being hypocritical. Because obama is staying at a resort they support the wealthy. and dis-guard the poor.

I think you've gone off the deep end. Motel 6 is owned by the rich so it's really not a valid point. This shit is petty. Give it a rest.

They'er the ones that keep bring up Motel 6 as if it something bad.
As for giving it a rest? When they stop being so fucking hypocritical I will.

Fair enough I suppose. Lord knows I get my troll on at times. :)

Oh the Obamas are just so "down with the struggle".

:lmao:

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.

the fuck? did you expect the president to roll up in a Ford focus and stay at a motel 6?

Punch yourself in your face twat.

Interesting how obama supporters are being hypocritical. Because obama is staying at a resort they support the wealthy. and dis-guard the poor.

odd i dont make the connection retard.
Once again this is all in your moronic head.

The President deserves a nice place, this is trivial compared to his screwing up the economy

the fuck? did you expect the president to roll up in a Ford focus and stay at a motel 6?

odd i dont make the connection retard.
Once again this is all in your moronic head.

You don't make the connection because you are full blown retarded.

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.

Willing to murder for such a trivial thing, hmm? :D

The President deserves a nice place, this is trivial compared to his screwing up the economy

What exactly has he done to deserve that?

He is the leader of the country, just as with the Presidents before us, they are allowed certain luxuries. Just because you don't agree with or respect him, doesn't mean the country denies him what other Presidents were afforded.

What exactly has he done to deserve that?

He is the leader of the country, just as with the Presidents before us, they are allowed certain luxuries. Just because you don't agree with or respect him, doesn't mean the country denies him what other Presidents were afforded.

Sure,

01125110.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

This one they do. Doesn't it make you wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

This one they do. Doesn't it make you wonder why? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I figure a VOLT would be a better choice for this President, it is after all his investment.

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

Well obama could stay with his voter base but they aren't wealthy enough for him

Yeah, because I'm sure you'd do that right?

This is a really stupid thing to criticize.

Forum List

Back