The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

An African father does not make one a slave. How about us Scottish people do we get some pay back also?

When you pay reparations to the dependents of all the sheep your ancestors fucked. Hell you may end up paying yourself.
Ever thought obama's father ancestry might have been slave traders?

I got a kick out of Lawrence O Donnell's take on Mormons and polygamy and what scum bags we all were when barry's own father was a bigamist. LOL

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

There are prisons that look nicer than your Balantyne.

In Pictures: America's 10 Cushiest Prisons - Federal Prison Camp at Alderson, W.Va. - Forbes.com

Dude I know Balantyne what videos I have shown do not show all.

That's not where the wealthy go.

Their food sucks anyways.

You must not have the right amount of denture cream in you mouth. I heard it activates the Cracker Barrel's taste.

Funny. But you're still an ass and their food still sucks.

By the way I noticed you didn't quote me when I defended Obama staying there. Now even with a lack of denture cream I can still tell what a racist pig hack you are.

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.
You expect the President Of The United States to stay at the Motel 6, you stupid fuck?

You expect the President Of The United States to stay at the Motel 6, you stupid fuck?

What's wrong with a motel 6? Wouldn't obama be safer to stay with his voting base the poor?

What's wrong with a motel 6? Wouldn't obama be safer to stay with his voting base the poor?
You are one stupid motherfucker.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

I don't get it he's staying with those evil rich people that refused to allow low income housing to be built within their community? What gives you love the rich now because obama is staying with his own kind? Does that make him any safer staying the the evil rich?

Oh the Obamas are just so "down with the struggle".

:lmao:

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.

the fuck? did you expect the president to roll up in a Ford focus and stay at a motel 6?

Punch yourself in your face twat.

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.

the fuck? did you expect the president to roll up in a Ford focus and stay at a motel 6?

Interesting how obama supporters are being hypocritical. Because obama is staying at a resort they support the wealthy. and dis-guard the poor.

There are prisons that look nicer than your Balantyne.

In Pictures: America's 10 Cushiest Prisons - Federal Prison Camp at Alderson, W.Va. - Forbes.com

Dude I know Balantyne what videos I have shown do not show all.

Dude I don't care. My reply was a spoof... a joke.. lighten up. On the serious side there is nowhere in your part of the country that I find appealing. The humidity most of the time is suffocating. There isn't a more beautiful piece of the US than where I grew up anyway... Orcas Island

Interesting how obama supporters are being hypocritical. Because obama is staying at a resort they support the wealthy. and dis-guard the poor.

I think you've gone off the deep end. Motel 6 is owned by the rich so it's really not a valid point. This shit is petty. Give it a rest.

I think you've gone off the deep end. Motel 6 is owned by the rich so it's really not a valid point. This shit is petty. Give it a rest.

They'er the ones that keep bring up Motel 6 as if it something bad.
As for giving it a rest? When they stop being so fucking hypocritical I will.

Forum List

Back