The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

History

images

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtaBTIArAIM]Plantation Park at Ballantyne | Charlotte NC Apartments | Riverstone Residential - YouTube[/ame]

obama will go here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsmjqDTwUBY]Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte NC Homes For Sale in Mecklenburg County - YouTube[/ame]

Oh the Obamas are just so "down with the struggle".

:lmao:

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.

Yes they will be staying with their own kind, the blue bloods of Charlotte where only the richest live that live in Charlotte.
OH by the way they did buck the system and refuse low income housing to be placed near that area of resorts and spas for the most wealthiest of Charlotte.

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

Where is the president supposed to stay? At Motel 6?

Geez

Well obama could stay with his voter base but they aren't wealthy enough for him

Freaking limousine liberals all the way. I'd kill to have someone spill what's on their dining menus.
You mean the melted lemon butter on the 2 lobstair tails that Michele always orders? <dervish grin>

She'll get the 1500.00 spa treatment on your and my dime. :eusa_whistle:

You mean the melted lemon butter on the 2 lobstair tails that Michele always orders? <dervish grin>

She'll get the 1500.00 spa treatment on your and my dime. :eusa_whistle:

They deserve it - including the kids. After all - they are all descendants of slaves - and they live in a house built by slaves - the White House.

Forum List

Back