The Obamas Violated First Three Rules of Selling

And he violated the first rule of political posturing:

Don't go on such a high profile prattle-n-pose mission if you don't have something in the bag.

Funniest part is the Obama haters who got egg on their faces for prematurely proclaiming that the fix was in, and that was the only reason the president was going.

So you bought the meeting with the General hook line and sinker like the rest of the idiot liberals?

Why would the President fly to Copenhagen to talk to the General when the phones ion the WH work just fine?

You mean that precious 25minutes he finally granted to the General?

So did the Brazilian president. I doubt that if Chicago had won we'd see the usual rightwing suspects trashing him. This is classic ODS.

Wow ... I miss-called it, instead of Booosh ... you're doing the "rightwing whacko" line. Well, at least you are predictable yet.

Brazil is also a poorly run country by the way. :eusa_whistle:

You're denying there's been a rightwing anti-Obama feeding frenzy of glee that the US didn't get the Olympics?

You're dumber than I previously thought. And you weren't doing at all well previously.

Um ... of course because he started the circus, duh.

And he violated the first rule of political posturing:

Don't go on such a high profile prattle-n-pose mission if you don't have something in the bag.

Funniest part is the Obama haters who got egg on their faces for prematurely proclaiming that the fix was in, and that was the only reason the president was going.

Are you this dense in real life?

+olympics+obama+"fix is in" - Yahoo! Search Results

So did the Brazilian president. I doubt that if Chicago had won we'd see the usual rightwing suspects trashing him. This is classic ODS.

Wow ... I miss-called it, instead of Booosh ... you're doing the "rightwing whacko" line. Well, at least you are predictable yet.

You're denying there's been a rightwing anti-Obama feeding frenzy of glee that the US didn't get the Olympics?

You're dumber than I previously thought. And you weren't doing at all well previously.

You're denying that had he stayed the fuck out of it, like every other president in history, it would be a non-issue and he wouldn't look like such a novice.

No, as the link I posted below proves, the rightwingosphere was going to bash this no matter what happened:

1. President goes and Chicago gets the Olympics - the fix was in
2. President goes and Chicagoe doesn't get the Olympics - Obama epic fail

And of course had he not gone the wingnuts would have concocted some anti-Obama talking point to fit that.

You're denying that had he stayed the fuck out of it, like every other president in history, it would be a non-issue and he wouldn't look like such a novice.

If he'd stayed out of it and Chicago didn't get them, you clowns would have bashed him for not going.

No, as the link I posted below proves, the rightwingosphere was going to bash this no matter what happened:

1. President goes and Chicago gets the Olympics - the fix was in
2. President goes and Chicagoe doesn't get the Olympics - Obama epic fail

And of course had he not gone the wingnuts would have concocted some anti-Obama talking point to fit that.

You look at a lot of "rightwinger" websites for a lefty. I look at mostly "middlewinger" sites so very few "rightwinger" sites come up for me at all. :doubt:

However again, if Obama didn't want backlash then he should not have made such a show of going. There was a "speech" on TV before he even went, one when he got back, and a huge party in Shitcago during the whole mess. Does that sound "low profile" to you? :cuckoo:

If he'd stayed out of it and Chicago didn't get them, you clowns would have bashed him for not going.

You are pulling that bullshit out of your ass with nothing to back it up.

Was anyone saying anything about him going, or not going, before he announced the last minute holiday?

Yep. He has shown that he isn't what he was all-cracked up to be with all the hype surrounding him the past two years.

But then there are those that don't want that 'tingly feeling' to escape them. (Better known as euphoria). But too many people are caught up in the 'Cult Of Personailty', and it entraps them into anything/everything they are all about.

It's a rather sickening sight to behold. And it shows how shallow these people truly are. Forget substance. it doesn't exist in their lexicon.

Forum List

Back