The Obama's Summer Vacation - New England or The Gulf Coast?

Trivia question kids....what president took more vacation days than any other president in history?

(If you need a hint, I will help you..)

Trivia question kids....what president took more vacation days than any other president in history?

Let me guess.... BUSH? I also hear he is responsible for global warming, exima, fish kills, fire ants, the price of eggs, bad Asian comics and nasal warts.

Fuck you.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Let me guess.... BUSH? I also hear he is responsible for global warming, exima, fish kills, fire ants, the price of eggs, bad Asian comics and nasal warts.

Fuck you.

Mature. But all the blaming of everything that goes wrong on the president, no matter who it is.....is a bit ridiculous, no? Or you're cool with double standards?

Oh and if you are going to use profanity as opposed to intelligence to get your point across, you might want to learn how to spell "exima". Not even close though.

His third vacation since the Gulf Oil Spill started (it's now Day 85, btw).

Shameful.

have a link to how many vacation days in the last 85 days?

America wants to know

Here's some G/2, which needs to be updated:

Rounds of golf: 8 – 4/23, 4/24, 5/8, 5/15, 5/16, 5/22, 6/13, 6/19
States visited before stepping foot in Louisiana: 6 – NC, NY, IL, CA, IA, MO
Concerts: 2 – 6/2 (McCartney), 6/6 (Kelly Clarkson)
Comedy shows: 2 - 5/1 (Leno), 6/6 (George Lopez)
Vacations: 2 – 4/23-4/25 (Asheville, NC), 5/28-5/31 (Chicago)

PolitiPage.com | Obama during oil spill — golf, parties, photo-ops… and more golf! (photos)

He's played additional golf in the past few weeks, and now has a third vacation planned.

His priorities are all weighted towards self-indulgent narcissism.

Gulf officials think that Obama, who is off to Maine this weekend for a short pre-vacation before a longer one likely in Martha's Vineyard, would help them with their sales bid to the rest of the nation. They say pictures of Obama and his family, beamed around the world through the huge White House press corps, would be much better than his brief visits to the oil spill site and meeting with local residents. Instead, a vacation would prove that the beaches are open for business.

Obama's coming to Maine???

Dag! Were having homemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and garlic scapes tonight on the porch. I've got probably 8 Newcastles in the fridge.

Maybe he and Shelley would like to come over. The girls could play with my boys and have mac n' cheese.

I think I will Twitter him....

Is it the president whose name we are not allowed to speak?

His third vacation since the Gulf Oil Spill started (it's now Day 85, btw).

Shameful.

have a link to how many vacation days in the last 85 days?

America wants to know

Here's some G/2, which needs to be updated:

Rounds of golf: 8 – 4/23, 4/24, 5/8, 5/15, 5/16, 5/22, 6/13, 6/19
States visited before stepping foot in Louisiana: 6 – NC, NY, IL, CA, IA, MO
Concerts: 2 – 6/2 (McCartney), 6/6 (Kelly Clarkson)
Comedy shows: 2 - 5/1 (Leno), 6/6 (George Lopez)
Vacations: 2 – 4/23-4/25 (Asheville, NC), 5/28-5/31 (Chicago)

PolitiPage.com | Obama during oil spill — golf, parties, photo-ops… and more golf! (photos)

He's played additional golf in the past few weeks, and now has a third vacation planned.

His priorities are all weighted towards self-indulgent narcissism.

Thanks for the info..

So the President has taken two three day weekends off (Easter and Memorial Day) in 80 days and now like millions of other Americans wants to spend time with his children during their Summer vacation

Who else but pitiful wingnuts would have a problem with that?

No wonder nobody takes you guys seriously

Last edited:

Maybe it is not how many days of Vacation, but WHEN BO takes them.

Do you believe taking three day weekends for Easter and Memorial Day and a week while your kids are out of school is excessive?

Gulf officials think that Obama, who is off to Maine this weekend for a short pre-vacation before a longer one likely in Martha's Vineyard, would help them with their sales bid to the rest of the nation. They say pictures of Obama and his family, beamed around the world through the huge White House press corps, would be much better than his brief visits to the oil spill site and meeting with local residents. Instead, a vacation would prove that the beaches are open for business.

After Oil Spill, Gulf States Want Obama Vacation

And to think? The left chided Bush for taking vacations...playing golf?

Seems an inordiante amount for the Bamster in 18 months...

After Oil Spill, Gulf States Want Obama Vacation

And to think? The left chided Bush for taking vacations...playing golf?

Seems an inordiante amount for the Bamster in 18 months...

Same question to you

Don't you think that whining about the President taking two three day weekends during Easter and Memorial Day and taking a week vacation with his daughters makes the right wing look petty?

Hey, Obama can take his summer vacation where ever he chooses, but come September he better have his 500 word essay on what he did on said vacation on my desk.

Is it the president whose name we are not allowed to speak?

Since when did you choose to follow a rule not to speak? LOL

For clarification on the question, can we get a comparison of the total number of vacation days taken in the first 18 months of being president?

Forum List

Back