The Obama's SCotUS comment: Liberals give The Obama another pass

It was shorthand- it would be unprecedented on law on Interstate commerce, of course not in general. Sorry your bumper sticker is crappe, and the Pub supremes are the worst EVER, dittoheads.

Despite all their small gov't family values BULLSHYTTE, the GOP is still all about cronyism, fraud booms and bust, pandering to the greedy megarich, and stupid sabre rattling.

I believe the Supreme court will rule along party lines and that is very scary. Who was it that compared the mandate with broccoli? If you eat broccolli or not will not affect me finacially. If you pay for your medical care or not will affect me financially.
It was passed if 50 years late. If it is repealed we will never have another change for healthcare reform and millions will continue to suffer and die. How can we put a price on human life? "Let them die"? is the radical right wing plan.

If we pass this laws, Illegals, uninsured Illegals will continue to come here. You will continue to pay for that and more. WTF is with you making excuses to steal from others to bankroll your obsessions? Is not Private Property an Unalienable Right? Since when did that change? The End does not justify the means. Remove the Totalitarian beam from your eye.

It doesn’t have anything to do with liberals giving Obama a ‘pass,’ it has to do with the fact liberals aren’t ignorant partisan hacks as are conservatives.
:lol:

Obama has every right to comment with regard to any case currently under review by the Court; presidents have been speaking out about the Court and cases for decades, certainly as far back as FDR. There is no law, rule, or policy prohibiting a sitting president expressing his opinion accordingly.
No one has argued otherwise, and the topic does not question this.
Straw, man.

Obama is also correct when he states overturning the ACA would be unprecedented in the post-Lochner Era; no law as large and as important to the American people concerning the Commerce Clause has been struck down by the Court since Parrish.
Thank you for providing precedent for the court overtuning commerce-clause legislation, and thusly disproving The Obama's claim.
Tell me - do you think He was ignorant of the precedent, or just lying?

Last edited:
I have now THREE times told him what the threat was...he just refuses to acknowledge it.

So I will say it again...

When someone with a voice like the Presidednt has the ears of listeners and speaks derogatorily of something, it threatens the integrity and this the credibility of the subject.

If someone you turst tells you that he is concerned that the new restaurant may be using improper food products to prepare meals, you are less likely to trust that restaurant..even if the person you trust offers up no actual proof.

This is human nature.

Obama has threatened the credibility of the SCOTUS in the eys of the people.....especially those that trust him.

But what you are describing is not a threat. Saying damaging remarks about a restaurant or Court is not threatening. It's damaging. There's a difference, and I think you all know that.

"Decide my way or else ... " THAT is a threat and Obama said absolutely nothing remotely close to it.
Still waiting for you to address this...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ive-the-obama-another-pass-5.html#post5079249

No response. Huh.

But what you are describing is not a threat. Saying damaging remarks about a restaurant or Court is not threatening. It's damaging. There's a difference, and I think you all know that.

"Decide my way or else ... " THAT is a threat and Obama said absolutely nothing remotely close to it.
Still waiting for you to address this...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ive-the-obama-another-pass-5.html#post5079249

No response. Huh.

STILL no response.

:lol:

Forum List

Back