The ObamaNation

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
This really is an abomination. You would think that someone in the campaign would have realized that just because they don't think much of the U.S.flag, doesn't mean that others don't.
obama-flag_zpsf8f6d99f.jpg

DID OBAMA VIOLATE U.S. CODE MUTILATING THE FLAG WITH HIS OWN EGO?
by JOHN NOLTE 20 Sep 2012

For thirty-five dollars you can own this print. The Barack Obama Store advertises the print as "Our Stripes: Flag Print," and in place of the stars representing our fifty states we have the Obama logo -- which, I guess, is supposed to represent the United States of President FailureTeleprompter.

By now, we're pretty much used to this creepy, narcissistic cult of personality merchandise from Team Obama. But does this print violate the United States Flag Code, which clearly states in part:

On a personal note, to see a sitting president replace the stars of our stars and stripes with his own campaign logo is simply depressing. At the very least, couldn't our president be the kind of man who would shudder at the sight of such a thing?

Did Obama Violate U.S. Code Mutilating the Flag With His Own Ego?

This really is an abomination. You would think that someone in the campaign would have realized that just because they don't think much of the U.S.flag, doesn't mean that others don't.

For thirty-five dollars you can own this print. The Barack Obama Store advertises the print as "Our Stripes: Flag Print," and in place of the stars representing our fifty states we have the Obama logo -- which, I guess, is supposed to represent the United States of President FailureTeleprompter.

By now, we're pretty much used to this creepy, narcissistic cult of personality merchandise from Team Obama. But does this print violate the United States Flag Code, which clearly states in part:

On a personal note, to see a sitting president replace the stars of our stars and stripes with his own campaign logo is simply depressing. At the very least, couldn't our president be the kind of man who would shudder at the sight of such a thing?

His admin commits felonies without consequence so pissing on the flag doesnt mean much to him......

here is a super helpful hint:

read less breitbart.

Romney should quit acting like a "victim" and take "personal responsibility" by showing us his tax records.

Romney should quit acting like a "victim" and take "personal responsibility" by showing us his tax records.

Romney's tax records don't affect the rest of the country, but the Middle East meltdown does. How about if the Obama administration tell us what really happened in Libya? I think that's a bit more relative.

So? It was wrong then too.

I could keep posting pics of the American flag with various logos added, but I think youre too happy clinging to your outrage.... So I'll leave you to it.

There were no regulations regarding the flag until 1923. So anything prior to that was bad taste but not against regulations. Anything after that however..

Is not agaisnt any regulations either because unlike the Lincoln flag, it does not resemble the flag enough. It is political art.
VFW: Obama Flag is Not U.S. Flag | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Forum List

Back