The Obama You Don't Know

What a crock.

I read the article on Fox and I could not believe they brought in Steven Rauschenberger as an "expert" on what Obama did in politics in Chicago... Yeah, that's not "biased"; Bring in the republican challenger that could not even win the nomination to run against Obama for a senate seat. :lol::lol:

Surely his opinion was "fair and balanced"..

You guys need a better news source..

LMAO!!!! The "EXCLUSIVE" Hyde Park? Sorry but Hyde park is not Exclusive. I grew up in Hyde Park. I went to Louis Wirth and on to Kenwood HS. I lived on 51st and Drexel. 53rd and Kimbart and 55th and Cornell at one point I lived right down the street from Mohamed Ali. Hyde Park is very diverse racially and economically. But in no way exclusive. We were middle class. I went to school with very rich kids and very poor kids who all lived in Hyde Park. Exclusive now thats funny.

LMAO!!!! The "EXCLUSIVE" Hyde Park? Sorry but Hyde park is not Exclusive. I grew up in Hyde Park. I went to Louis Wirth and on to Kenwood HS. I lived on 51st and Drexel. 53rd and Kimbart and 55th and Cornell at one point I lived right down the street from Mohamed Ali. Hyde Park is very diverse racially and economically. But in no way exclusive. We were middle class. I went to school with very rich kids and very poor kids who all lived in Hyde Park. Exclusive now thats funny.
Riiiight. But it still doesn't ad up to being brought up as a "disadvantaged child" who's "family struggled financially" to make ends meet bullshit Obamaloney either.

What a crock.

I read the article on Fox and I could not believe they brought in Steven Rauschenberger as an "expert" on what Obama did in politics in Chicago... Yeah, that's not "biased"; Bring in the republican challenger that could not even win the nomination to run against Obama for a senate seat. :lol::lol:

You mean like the shameless PMS-NBC lapdawg nutjobs?

Can you get Jabaree Parker to go to BYU

What a crock.

You're right. We should get our news from MSLSD or Jon Stewart. :lol: Ed Scultz and Chris Matthews are credible.

What a crock.

You're right. We should get our news from MSLSD or Jon Stewart. :lol: Ed Scultz and Chris Matthews are credible.

No, I am saying that the Foxnews source is not fair nor balanced.. Like they say. No news source is truthfully "balanced", Foxnews is the worst of them all.

This article was poorly written, the writer seemed to have a hard time propping up his statements and in some ways contradicted them in the next sentence.

What a crock.

No, I am saying that the Foxnews source is not fair nor balanced.. Like they say. No news source is truthfully "balanced", Foxnews is the worst of them all.

This article was poorly written, the writer seemed to have a hard time propping up his statements and in some ways contradicted them in the next sentence.
Bullshit. You just can't refute any of the facts presented therefore you want to somehow discredit the whole thing by questioning it's source, which is currently the leader in cable news with the most viewers.

Bullshit. You just can't refute any of the facts presented therefore you want to somehow discredit the whole thing by questioning it's source, which is currently the leader in cable news with the most viewers.

Bullshit?

There are no "facts" to refute.

Fact: noun something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your statements have no basis in fact.

Bullshit?

There are no "facts" to refute.

Fact: noun something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your statements have no basis in fact.
Fact: "Hussein Obama DID NOT grow up as an underpriveledged child", as presented in this documentary. In fact, his entire childhood and early adult life, he was among the financially blessed and elite upper class of the societies he lived.

Last edited:

According to this it is;
Hyde Park | www.OwnACondo.com
It is a very nice middle class area.
Obama and Michelle did not grow up in poverty like they tried to say.

Last edited:

According to this it is;
Hyde Park | www.OwnACondo.com
It is a very nice middle class area.
Obama and Michelle did not grow up in poverty like they tried to say.
Yup, they never let facts get in their way.

The Obama You Don't Know

Super-Obama.jpg

Forum List

Back