The Obama Mojo...

I am still in shock that anyone in this country would have put a muslim in our white house as leader, and those who would still vote for him are hurting everyone of us. Unfortunately those who still support obama and incapable of seeing what this man had done to them and all of us.

Obama's Approval ratings

The way I read it...

23% still have that, "special feeling" up their leg...:tongue:

25% are eh...:confused:

52% are fed up...:mad:

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™

again, I realize Rassmussen is your "happy place" because he's the only one who will tell you the Weird Mormon Robot has a shot... but not really.

Regardless of how people feel about Obama, two things stand out.

1) Most American really understand he inherited an awful mess and has done the best he can with it.

2) A lot of AMericans really don't trust Romney, because the guy is as shifty as a Used Car Salesman.

If people really blamed Obama for the state of the economy after the global meltdown, if they really looked at the horrible unemployment rate and put the responsibility on the incumbent, if they really looked at Romney and thought that he was the guy to "lead" us out of this, Romney would be up 75 to 25.

Obama's Approval ratings

The way I read it...

again, I realize Rassmussen is your "happy place" because he's the only one who will tell you the Weird Mormon Robot has a shot... but not really.

1) Most American really understand he inherited an awful mess and has done the best he can with it.

2) A lot of AMericans really don't trust Romney, because the guy is as shifty as a Used Car Salesman.

1) Obama did indeed inherit an awful mess due in great degree to Pelosi & Reid taking over Congress in 2007. There is no doubt they failed in their duties of oversight in many areas, the most obvious being banking, the economy and the housing market. Under their leadership the economy began it's devastating slide.

It seems to me they were more concerned with power (winning elections) and investigations to undermine the Bush Presidency than the American peoples well being.

2) It's difficult to trust any politician but lets admit, Obama is no longer trusted by the American people and never will be again. He had his chance, he blew it.

If he does win it will be because of his war chest, fraudulent political gamesmanship and the fact that many American are devastated by the Obama economy and are afraid of losing the government stipends they are receiving.

It's time for a change and though Romney may not be the greatest politician he just may be the one that can put the country back on track, Obama certainly can't.

Last edited:
Obama's Approval ratings

The way I read it...

1) Obama did indeed inherit an awful mess due in great degree to Pelosi & Reid taking over Congress in 2007. There is no doubt they failed in their duties of oversight in many areas, the most obvious being banking, the economy and the housing market. Under their leadership the economy began it's devastating slide.

How did Pelosi and Reid coming to power in January, 2007 cause the housing bubble to pop in May of 2006?

How did Pelosi and Reid coming to power in January, 2007 cause the housing bubble to pop in May of 2006?

You'll have to prove that to me and I'm willing to listen/read.

Here's a chart made from Case-Shiller. if you Google Case-Shiller there are dozens more with the same outcome:

case_shiller_april_2008.png

here's data by city:

case-shiller-2008-10-TC.gif

Last edited:

Here's a chart made from Case-Shiller. if you Google Case-Shiller there are dozens more with the same outcome:

here's data by city:

Interesting chart but do you recall the Bush warnings and the Democrat response?

here's data by city:

Interesting chart but do you recall the Bush warnings and the Democrat response?
Naaaaa, they didnt see Barney frank say everything is a ok. Affirmative action and bullying banks to loan to people that cant pay. Noooooo its all Bush's fault

here's data by city:

Naaaaa, they didnt see Barney frank say everything is a ok. Affirmative action and bullying banks to loan to people that cant pay. Noooooo its all Bush's fault

Well Yup, selective memory loss is a wonderful thing....:lol:

.. but alas, plausible deny-ability is quite a stretch...

Last edited:
Obama's Approval ratings

The way I read it...

It is true that he took office during a mess and he has done his best. Unfortunately his best sucks ass and is nowhere near good enough. 1/20/13.

here's data by city:

yes - the Bush warning was that more people need to own homes, which is why he created a program whereby low income people could get part of their down payment via the government.

In 2006, the Dems had no power to prevent any legislation, anywhere. They had no control over any relevant committees and could not prevent a bill from leaving said committees.

goalposts.jpg

Last edited:

here's data by city:

Barney Frank had zero power to pass or reform anything. He was the minority party in his own committees and couldn't move or stall any bill in it.

yes - the Bush warning was that more people need to own homes, which is why he created a program whereby low income people could get part of their down payment via the government.

In 2006, the Dems had no power to prevent any legislation, anywhere. They had no control over any relevant committees and could not prevent a bill from leaving said committees.

Yup, I remember, too, how he was promoting the idea of an "ownership society".

Obama is just a big show to be fair, well we tried fair, now lets get someone in office who can make things hap[pen. Romney is not great but when you are running against Obama even medicore is an improvement.

Forum List

Back