The Obama legacy: Never let a crises go to waste

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
The more the vision of BHO comes into focus, the more we can see what is the driving force.

The housing sector is still in the same mess it was in 2008
The auto sector got 80 billion to save the UAW, much we will never see again.

close to 1 trillion dollars was used to bail out local and state govt. (unions)

The one thing that was in trouble, Medicare, got 500 billion dollars removed from its future to finance to fund a healrh-care reform bill that wasted 2 years of govt time while the real issues of the day were ignored

An explosion on a oil rig causes the loss off 1000s of jobs that had no part of that tragic event, we still do not understand the shut-down of so many coal mines when the consumer just paid 100s of billions to have scrubbers installed to be able to use that cheap coal

Every crises that BHO has used to spend trillions and none of that money went to fixing the real problems
Medicrae needed reform, not de funding
Fossil fuel need expansion to replace those blue collar jobs the housing sector lost, not shut down
The UAW needed, well that did not need to be rewarded. I have respect for those people, they just need to learn to accept what the market could bear, not rewarded for getting what it could not

Never allow a crises to go to waste. wall street paid there money back, it was pennies compared to the trillions in wealth the stock market has lost in 401ks and all the printed money we have yet to pay-back

Never allow a crises to go to waste
BHO did not

Never miss an opportunity to manufacture one either. Madison Wisconsin, oft described as twenty square miles surrounded by reality, received a lot of attention from Barack's Organizing For America when Scott Walker was trying to bring the State of Wisconsin back to fiscal sanity, as probably is Zuccotti Park and its herds of the great unwashed Wall Street Occupiers, pictures of the activities there have to be gleaned from British dailies because the American Press is so enamoured with Left Wing protesters they can't bring themselves to display the little tidbits of bestiality that go on amongst and between the revelers. I'm speaking specifically of the reveler who was photographed trying to defecate on the police car in yesterday's dailymail post.
Who says that history doesn't repeat itself? In 1923 a bunch of brown shirted German boys got all likkered up in a beer hall in Munich, decided to go out and March down the streets trying to take the German Government down. A couple of gunshots, a few dead bodies, a year in jail for and a book written by one of the principles and look what they were able to later accomplish. Fifty million dead.
Today's brownshirts, from the Left side of the political spectrum now, won't have anything to do with any stout German Beer or Ale, no sirree. They prefer the exotic stuff instead, leaf of cannabis inhaled, derivative of opium AFK, relatively pure cocaine powder, or lysergic acid diethylamide. Maybe their previous use of LSD enabled the EPA to come to its conclusion that hay is a pollutant. But a few lines here, a few drags there, todays brownshirts, groups of twenty one year olds who know nothing except how to regurgitate their Marxist professor's pronouncements and talking points back to them after four years of indoctrination, are set once again to attempt bringing America's Government down.

Image Search Results for munich beer hall putsch

Last edited:
Never miss an opportunity to manufacture one either. Madison Wisconsin, oft described as twenty square miles surrounded by reality, received a lot of attention from Barack's Organizing For America when Scott Walker was trying to bring the State of Wisconsin back to fiscal sanity, as probably is Zuccotti Park and its herds of the great unwashed Wall Street Occupiers, pictures of the activities there have to be gleaned from British dailies because the American Press is so enamoured with Left Wing protesters they can't bring themselves to display the little tidbits of bestiality that go on amongst and between the revelers. I'm speaking specifically of the reveler who was photographed trying to defecate on the police car in yesterday's dailymail post.
Who says that history doesn't repeat itself? In 1923 a bunch of brown shirted German boys got all likkered up in a beer hall in Munich, decided to go out and March down the streets trying to take the German Government down. A couple of gunshots, a few dead bodies, a year in jail for and a book written by one of the principles and look what they were able to later accomplish. Fifty million dead.
Today's brownshirts, from the Left side of the political spectrum now, won't have anything to do with any stout German Beer or Ale, no sirree. They prefer the exotic stuff instead, leaf of cannabis inhaled, derivative of opium AFK, relatively pure cocaine powder, or lysergic acid diethylamide. Maybe their previous use of LSD enabled the EPA to come to its conclusion that hay is a pollutant. But a few lines here, a few drags there, todays brownshirts, groups of twenty one year olds who know nothing except how to regurgitate their Marxist professor's pronouncements and talking points back to them after four years of indoctrination, are set once again to attempt bringing America's Government down.

Image Search Results for munich beer hall putsch

great and very accurate post. We had a taste of this with JC in the 70s. This is all about taking down what made this country what it is today
There not even tyring to hide it. The bottom line is if this country wanted this change, they will vote for him in 2012
I feel it will not even be close

"Felony stupid" just isn't adequate, but what went on with "Fast and Furious", Solyndra, Lightsquared etc is just the tip of the iceberg. They are hoping they can collapse the Constitution and the US Government in time to save their skins before they get tossed out on their posteriors.
God help us if Obama gets re elected. There will not be a United States left by the time January 20th, 2017 gets here.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's the Obama Admin Epitaph:

"...there’s never been more money shoved out of the government’s door in world history and probably never will be again...

And in context:

George Kaiser, who visited the White House repeatedly during the period when the Obama Department of Energy decided to grant Solyndra a half-billion-dollar taxpayer-guaranteed loan, spoke to the Rotary Club of Tulsa on July 8, 2009, highlighting his efforts to bring federal money to local beneficiaries.

You are sanpaku, George Kaiser. The speech is getting a lot of publicity through headlines like “It’s Time to Cash in on the Mother of All Government Handouts” and “We're Trying to Get as Much Stimulus Money as We Possibly Can.” In fairness to Kaiser, here is the relevant text – which actually doesn’t sound much better:

"The last major initiative is the federal Stimulus package. [Names unclear] are working with us full-time for a while to reflect the fact that there’s never been more money shoved out of the government’s door in world history and probably never will be again than in the last few months and the next 18 months. And our selfish parochial goal is to get as much of it for Tulsa and Oklahoma as we possibly can.

[Applause]

So we’ve helped a number of entities try to make effective grant requests for this funding. We’ve secured more than $40 million extra for Tulsa so far. We’ve made multiple trips to Washington to tell the story in education and health care and energy to the respective cabinet secretaries in each of those areas and almost all the key players in the west wing of the White House. So that will be a strong effort going forward.

We’re trying to get Tulsa selected as a pilot project in various programs like Promise Neighborhoods, Race To the Top, innovation initiatives, challenge grants for early childhood education and so forth. And we have the almost unique advantage in that we can say, 'Whatever you do we’ll match with private funding and we’ll watch over it, because we don’t want to be embarrassed with the way our money is spent and so we won't make you be embarrassed with the way your money is spent either.'"

Doing a bang-up job on that last part, George!...

George Kaiser 2009: There's never been more money shoved out of the government's door.  - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

I do not see BHO getting re-elected
his approval rating is about = to the far left of the Dem party
38% at best

I see the vote going about the same way. Romney looks to be the next president. If Cain will never allow a race bait event take his mind off of the ball he has a big chance and will get my vote
Perry is not out of it either.

all the spin in the world cannot undo the facts
6 million jobs gone
the stock market headed south again
4 trillion dollars of defict in the first three years to go with it

We have 14 more months of revelations to come. We're just beginning. Sad as that is to say. There was just so high of hopes for this president in 2009.

We have 14 more months of revelations to come. We're just beginning. Sad as that is to say. There was just so high of hopes for this president in 2009.

I have been seen as a troll on this message board. My feelings for Obama are 100% to do with his performance
These questions I ask are questions that the media should be asking, not me. I recall the media making such a huge deal of deficts of 200 billion, and never would have they allowed so much money been given to failed businesses that are huge contributors to the same person who is giving them so much of our wealth
The auto bailout alone is 80 billion and counting (about 20 of that has been paid back)

Obama had it all. a near super majority he wasted and cost the democrats that very power they had fought from 1994 to get back
We got 4 trillion in deficits and a health care reform bill that the supreme court will do away with it would seem
He had the same chance any of us just ask for in life. Its not personal, its what I feel is the best for this great nation
his legacy will read just that, he never allowed a crises to go to waste
Truth

Forum List

Back