The Obama Healthcare Law Will Not Be Repealed

Well, you can thank the Bluedog Dems and the neocon driven GOP for that....and puh-leeze stop repeating the lies about hidden taxes or more red tape...and stop whining about being required to have health care, because you're required to have auto insurance. Deal with it.

As I have stated before, and been ignored, I am currently in California, and am not required to carry liability insurance, which is what I assume you are talking about when you talk about auto insurance.

Why is Auto Insurance being talked about at all. The requirements to buy Auto Insurance are at the state level. Not the Federal level. Precisely because if they were at the Federal level. They would VIOLATE the constitution.

Kinda the whole point :)

Besides nobody forces you to drive, but you do HAVE TO BREATH.

It makes them feel justified in shoving everything else down our throats.

I think it's funny.

People thought they were going to get free healthcare and instead we got hidden taxes, more redtape for small businesses, and a law commanding that you must have health insurance.

Well, you can thank the Bluedog Dems and the neocon driven GOP for that....and puh-leeze stop repeating the lies about hidden taxes or more red tape...and stop whining about being required to have health care, because you're required to have auto insurance. Deal with it.

As I have stated before, and been ignored, I am currently in California, and am not required to carry liability insurance, which is what I assume you are talking about when you talk about auto insurance.

This is what I'm talking about...which kind of contradicts what your stating:

Insurance Requirements for Vehicle Registration

Why is Auto Insurance being talked about at all. The requirements to buy Auto Insurance are at the state level. Not the Federal level. Precisely because if they were at the Federal level. They would VIOLATE the constitution.

Kinda the whole point :)

Besides nobody forces you to drive, but you do HAVE TO BREATH.

And it's a federal mandate that each state have auto insurance laws....just like it's a federal law that requires each state to regulate it's insurance companies.

Again, the federal gov't is responsible for ALL states to protect it's citizens from bad or unfair practices.

Kinda the whole point.

No one forces you to drive, but you do have to breath and you do NEED MEDICAL TREATMENTS DURING YOUR LIFETIME AT SOME POINT.

bumpnz.jpg

Because YOU loved getting screwed over by Wall St., private banks and insurance companies.

Repeal of national health insurance coverage will not be repealed. The GOP does not have the committed numbers to ensure that silly hope. In 2011 through the 2012, the Dems will have the presidency, the senate, and possibly (I don't think probably now) the House (but if in the minority, will still tie the House up).

The only hope is for a complete GOP sweep in 2012, and there is very little hope for that. In 2014, the year of final decision, the Dems will easily win on telling the working and lower middle classes that the rich want to live even more comfortably as the lower voting classes children sicken and die if the GOP wins.

You think the GOP ran incredible propaganda races in 2002 and 2004? Watch the Dems in 2012 and 2014. They will have the voters believing that the GOP has been taken over by the great god Moloch who wants Dem children for molten sacrifices.

Forum List

Back