the obama files

in case you slept through the last 4 years .....

Disregarding all the furor concerning Barack Hussein Obama legal status to serve,
the questions in the article lead me to wonder how a mixed breed person on a Fulbright
scholarship as a foreign student became a millionaire on a $12,000/year job
as a community organizer?

(picture of BO's student ID card identifying him as "foreign student")

YOU JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS AWAY - - :
This election has me very worried.
So many things to consider.
Who voted for Obama.
Have they changed their mind three times, since then.
Watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another.
This drives me crazy.
But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with.
I started thinking "where does all the money come from"
for President Barack Hussein Obama?"

I started looking into Barack Hussein Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California .
He is very open about his two years at Occidental,
he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but,
even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply
himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid,
both from Pakistan..Devout Muslims .
During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip.
Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family,
then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip?
When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York .
It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry.
Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ?
It's not cheap! To say the least. Where did he get money for tuition?

Student Loans?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer
for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York .
By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, Devout Muslim
born in Aleppo Syria , A DEVOUT MUSLIM and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times
in the past and in 2011 Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade"
by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association."
About two years later, Barack Hussein Obama entered Harvard Law School.
How? No Record of Attending or Graduating? No classmate or Professor will validate the story? Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ? Where did he get the money for Law School ?
More student loans? His family had no money that’s for sure.
After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko the Militant Muslim offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with
Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.
Guess what ? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.
Rezkowas one of Barack Hussein Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago .
In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Barack Hussein Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental
in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Barack Hussein Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).
With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price.
The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Militant Muslim billionaire, loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before
Barack Hussein Obama'snew home was purchased.
Barack Hussein Obamamet Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Barack Hussein Obama running for President.
Valerie Jarrett, was Michelle Obama's boss.
Valerie Jarrettis now Barack Hussein Obama's chief advisor and Obama does not make any major decisions without talking to her first.
Where was Valerie Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran!
A Devout Muslim! Are you going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported Robert Malley, advisor to Barack Hussein Obama, was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas," A VERY MILITANT MUSLIM GROUP
which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran .

This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things."

What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that werebornin Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Barack Hussein Obama.

Where is that money coming from?.............The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?

And the final bit of news.

On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that
was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Barack Hussein Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith."
When questioned, "he made a mistake." Some mistake huh?

All of the above information I got on line.
If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Hussein Obama; Muslim, Tony Rezko; Muslim, Valerie Jarrett: Muslim.
On Obama's Staff

Daily Times - Barack Hussein Obama visited Pakistan in 1981;
The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own.
WHY haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the PRESS been reporting this?

Is this a Kettle of smelly imported Fish??

These are legitimate questions for the President and all Americans.
Is anyone in Congress going to take a stand and ask hard questions ?????
People who were elected by the people ..for the people

Will History report our President was bought and paid for?

what passport did he use to visit pakistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Rezko

Rezko was born in 1955 in Aleppo, Syria, to a prominent Syriac Catholic family.[2] After graduating from college there, Rezko moved to Chicago and earned an undergraduate and a master's degree in civil engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in the late 1970s. He joined an engineering company, designing nuclear power plants, then left to design roads for the state Transportation Department, making $21,590 in his first year there.[3][4]

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/st...ts_and_obamas_surrendered_law_licenses...html

Last edited:
in case you slept through the last 4 years .....

Disregarding all the furor concerning Barack Hussein Obama legal status to serve,
the questions in the article lead me to wonder how a mixed breed person on a Fulbright
scholarship as a foreign student became a millionaire on a $12,000/year job
as a community organizer?

(picture of BO's student ID card identifying him as "foreign student")

YOU JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS AWAY - - :
This election has me very worried.
So many things to consider.
Who voted for Obama.
Have they changed their mind three times, since then.
Watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another.
This drives me crazy.
But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with.
I started thinking "where does all the money come from"
for President Barack Hussein Obama?"

I started looking into Barack Hussein Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California .
He is very open about his two years at Occidental,
he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but,
even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply
himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid,
both from Pakistan..Devout Muslims .
During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip.
Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family,
then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip?
When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York .
It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry.
Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ?
It's not cheap! To say the least. Where did he get money for tuition?

Student Loans?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer
for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York .
By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, Devout Muslim
born in Aleppo Syria , A DEVOUT MUSLIM and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times
in the past and in 2011 Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade"
by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association."
About two years later, Barack Hussein Obama entered Harvard Law School.
How? No Record of Attending or Graduating? No classmate or Professor will validate the story? Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ? Where did he get the money for Law School ?
More student loans? His family had no money that’s for sure.
After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko the Militant Muslim offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with
Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.
Guess what ? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.
Rezkowas one of Barack Hussein Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago .
In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Barack Hussein Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental
in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Barack Hussein Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).
With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price.
The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Militant Muslim billionaire, loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before
Barack Hussein Obama'snew home was purchased.
Barack Hussein Obamamet Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Barack Hussein Obama running for President.
Valerie Jarrett, was Michelle Obama's boss.
Valerie Jarrettis now Barack Hussein Obama's chief advisor and Obama does not make any major decisions without talking to her first.
Where was Valerie Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran!
A Devout Muslim! Are you going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported Robert Malley, advisor to Barack Hussein Obama, was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas," A VERY MILITANT MUSLIM GROUP
which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran .

This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things."

What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that werebornin Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Barack Hussein Obama.

Where is that money coming from?.............The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?

And the final bit of news.

On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that
was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Barack Hussein Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith."
When questioned, "he made a mistake." Some mistake huh?

All of the above information I got on line.
If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Hussein Obama; Muslim, Tony Rezko; Muslim, Valerie Jarrett: Muslim.
On Obama's Staff

Daily Times - Barack Hussein Obama visited Pakistan in 1981;
The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own.
WHY haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the PRESS been reporting this?

Is this a Kettle of smelly imported Fish??

These are legitimate questions for the President and all Americans.
Is anyone in Congress going to take a stand and ask hard questions ?????
People who were elected by the people ..for the people

Will History report our President was bought and paid for?

what passport did he use to visit pakistan.

Tony Rezko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rezko was born in 1955 in Aleppo, Syria, to a prominent Syriac Catholic family.[2] After graduating from college there, Rezko moved to Chicago and earned an undergraduate and a master's degree in civil engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in the late 1970s. He joined an engineering company, designing nuclear power plants, then left to design roads for the state Transportation Department, making $21,590 in his first year there.[3][4]

Before It's News

------------Be carefull, you are relating the history of Barak Obama, you will no doubt be considered to be a racist!

:cool:that's right until condoleeza rice is elected. then the shoe will be on the other foot.:cool: i wish she was president now. i wish romney would pick her.

Last edited:
this is a re release of an analysis done by 16 yr old albert renshaw about a year ago.

i'm glad to see some of these sorts of "first initial" overviews that all came out immediately by so many technical geek types of guys. i mean that in a nice way. these guys really know what they're talking about and i believe their first instict were significant. of course the obama media drowned out or dismissed as silly, these primary obser5vations, a lot of which are coming around again, and are new to so many people who suspect mr. obama is a fraud.

this kid albert renshaws I Q is off the charts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5jz2r_Ac-0]Obama Birth Certificate Faked - check this out - Official Proof (PDF left in Layers).mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

of course if the issue had been "laid to rest" as the obots claim, no on would be interested in or watching these videos.

my own dad went to mit when he was sixteen, so while i never inherited this level of intelligence, i can certainly relate to it, or at least recognising it when i see it. again, these super brains saw and acknowledged what they knew automatically and immediately, they didn't kick it around for days or weeks. this to me is a sign that it's empirical as science and not merely conjecture. that was always a red flag for me and more substantive than the obama argument of "wow you must be really stupid crazy or racist.

this whole story is coming into focus finally. there are a lot of really smart people working on this and have been for a long time that are giving up or backing down. that in my mind is another leading indicator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did Obama deny his ties to ACORN? The group was notorious in 2008 for thug tactics, fraudulent voter registrations, and its role in popularizing risky subprime lending. Admitting that he had helped to fund ACORN’s voter-registration efforts and train some of their organizers would doubtless have been an embarrassment but not likely a crippling blow to his campaign. So why not simply confess the tie and make light of it? The problem for Obama was ACORN’s political arm, the New Party.

Obama’s Third-Party History - Stanley Kurtz - National Review Online

i sure hope "president" obama hasn't misrepresented or hidden parts of his past in anyway.

that would be bad.

http://times247.com/articles/06unmasking-the-media-s-birth-certificate-hypocrisy7

Last edited:
It was not until the release of David Maraniss' book, Barack Obama: The Story, in June 2012 that the media began to concede that the story Obama had been spinning all along was fabricated. Buzzfeed's Ben Smith, an Obama supporter like Maraniss, "counted 38 instances in which the biographer convincingly disputes significant elements of Obama's own story of his life and his family history." By then, of course, it was too late for Terry Lakin. The media had paid little attention to his ordeal, and then only to belittle him.

Read more: Articles: Why Did Barack Obama Let Terry Lakin Go to Jail?

THE KAPIOLANI HOSPITAL

In 1961, the Kapiolani Hospital was a small 60 bed facility that could handle no more than 20 births at a time. The posse learned that all births for 2 years around Obama were recorded in a log book at Kapiolani Hospital just outside of the delivery room in the attending nurses desk drawer. When this book was retired it was reported to be moved to the archives which are supposedly available to the public. Zullo said they met with extreme resistance when requesting to see the information and that they were "in business of saving lives not confirming birth certificates." Sheriff Arapaio and Mike Zullo both asked the question, “why?” Frankly, if it was recorded in that book, their investigation would be over.

http://www.politijim.com/2012/07/quick-summary-of-sheriff-joe-20.html

blocking access to records just makes people wonder more. it's like the original birth certificate in the vault that we are just expected to believe exists. now everyone knows it's there but only two or three people could see it.

as soon as the "authorities in the government" declared that it's there but no one may see it, that's when the slow chase began.

this lastest round of obama demanding romney transparency is pure alinsky, and fits neatly into the "fake it till you make it model".

we'll see if the ends justify the means.

Last edited:
NEWS RELEASE
NEIL ABERCROMBIE
GOVERNOR
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 27, 2011
HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF ‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley, the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).

On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the copies.
President Obama authorized Ms. Corley to pick up the documents. On April 25, 2011, Ms. Corley appeared in person at the Hawai„i State Department of Health building in Honolulu, paid the requisite fee, and was given the two certified copies, a response letter from Director Fuddy to President Obama, and a receipt for payment. (Letter from Director Fuddy is attached).

-MORE-
In June 2008, President Obama released his Certification of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “short form” birth certificate. Both documents are legally sufficient evidence of birth in the State of Hawai„i, and both provide the same fundamental information: President Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai„i at 7:24 p.m. on August 4, 1961, to mother Stanley Ann Dunham and father Barack Hussein Obama.
In 2001, the Hawai„i State Department of Health began computer-generating vital statistics records. Since then, its longstanding policy and practice has been to issue and provide only the computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth, and to not produce photocopies of actual records to fulfill requests for certified copies of certificates.

Director Fuddy made an exception for President Obama by issuing copies of the original birth certificate. The departmental policy to issue only computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth remains in effect for all birth records that have been computerized. Director Fuddy, in her capacity as Health Director, has the legal authority to approve the process by which copies of birth records are made.
“The exception made in this case to provide President Obama with a copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth was done according to the letter of the law,” Attorney General David Louie said. “Director Fuddy exercised her legal authority in a completely appropriate manner in this unique circumstance. We will continue to maintain the strict confidentiality requirements afforded to vital statistics records, such as birth certificates. These requirements help protect the integrity of the records, and keep us all safe from crimes, such as identity theft.”

Governor Neil Abercrombie stated: “Considering all of the investigations that have been done and the information that has been provided, no rational person can question the President‟s citizenship. We have found a way – once again – to confirm what we already knew: the President was born here in Hawai„i. State officials of both parties have verified that President Obama‟s birth records show that he was born in Honolulu.

“President Obama‟s mother and father were dear friends of mine, and we must respect their memory. It is an insult to the President, his parents and to the Office to suggest that he was not born in Hawai„i. The State of Hawai„i has done everything within our legal ability to disabuse these conspiracy theorists. We granted the President‟s request for certified copies of his birth certificate so we can all move on from this unfortunate distraction and focus on the real issues affecting people today.”

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

as i reread this the conclusion seems forced to me (contrived). tim adams told me abercrombie "cleaned house" in the hawaii dept health when he first came in.

NordykeTwinsBirthcertificate.jpg

something has always bothered me about these.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/irrefutable-proof-obamas-new-birth.html

Last edited:
Barack Obama, Sr.’s Hawaiian education was sponsored partly by the Laubach Literacy Institute (LLI), which has links to the Nation of Islam, and which considers a socialist world without national borders one of its goals. A financial supporter of the LLI was Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who co-authored books with its founder, Charles Laubach. Kirk was also a friend of civil rights activist and black nationalist Malcolm X (Malcolm Little). It is possible that Malcolm X met Obama, Sr. during a 1959 visit to the Secretary General of the Kenya Federation of Labour, prominent Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, because Mboya and Obama were close friends. [408]

Obama Sr. was able to attend the University of Hawaii also through the efforts of Mboya, who visited the United States in 1959 to obtain financial support for the American education of 81 Kenyan students. Presidential candidate Obama was incorrect in relating that his father was part of the “Kennedy airlift” of Kenyan students; John F. Kennedy was not sworn in as president until January of 1961, when Obama, Sr. was already in his second year at the University of Hawaii. Obama’s “JFK helped my father” story was likely intended to attach some of the Kennedy mystique to his candidacy. [561]

Obama states he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. If that is the case, he was then both an American citizen and a British citizen at birth because his father was a citizen of the protectorate of British East Africa. Because the region had, in 1961, not yet declared its independence from Great Britain, Obama was, like his father, a British citizen under Section 32(1) of the British Nationality Act of 1948. Both Obama, Sr. and Obama, Jr. then automatically became citizens of Kenya when that independent nation was formed in 1963. Obama’s British/Kenyan citizenship automatically expired when he turned age 21, but he was born with dual citizenship and split loyalties, and thus was arguably not a natural born citizen of the United States. [219, 258, 492, 549]

Obama Birth Announcement False (UPDATED!)

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf...bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b

the kennedy story is like the literary brouchure ? to embellish his likability ? why can't this "president" get his own life story straight, never mind anyone elses verson (bill ayers)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back