the obama files

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
quoting ann coulter !!!!

Wow....

....you must have an advanced degree in government what-passes-for-education!

Another time-saving technique: just read the name, and you don't have to read or understand the quote!

I know you've never read any of her best sellers....another great time-saver!!!

And you've twice ignored my question of whether or not you can find any errors in the original post....
....wait....I think I got it: you didn't read the post!

Wow!

But I must admit ...you are refreshingly without depth. One gets tired of all these ‘still waters that run deep.’ You, on the other hand, are a fast-running, shallow stream…I can even touch bottom with you.

So....what do you do with all the time you save by not learning anything?
wow! so many assumptions and so little mind.
as to Anne bones best selling books it's just more proof of the dumbing down of America, her books are on par with the twilight series and and appeal to that level of maturity!

I did not ignore your question, I gave it the answer it deserved : "since the source is bias any conclusions drawn from that source would be also.
so your use of the the word objectivity to describe the book is completely incorrect and severely bias.
thanks for playing! (cue buzzer!)"

since the book was written to (besides making the author same cash) to fire up "the obama is not an American fantasy" it's bias make any facts in the book half truths.
besides it's after the fact and won't change any minds .

1. ".... her books are on par with ...."

How many of her seven or eight best sellers have you read?

2. To the dim-witted, the term 'biased' is merely an excuse not to consider factual material.
As you have proven....

3. As you have tacitly admitted going to a government school....let me advance your education by correcting this: " ..."the obama is not an American fantasy"....(sic)"

What you meant was: '"the Obama is not an American" fantasy'...
Your words not mine.

4. I should point out a substantive error in your post: Aaron Klein, in neither book (I've read both) does he make the argument that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

You may return to the dunce seat.

"Once again Mitt Romney is failing the moral leadership test," Democratic National Committee spokeswoman Melanie Roussell said in a statement. "Instead of rejecting Donald Trump's 'birther' conspiracy theories and divisive attacks, he's endorsing them by campaigning and fundraising with him. Romney has shown time and again that he's not ready to have his John McCain 2008 type moment by speaking out against these types of attacks against the President. This type of false and extremely divisive rhetoric has no place in the political discourse of our country and Mitt Romney should stand up against it instead of standing with Donald Trump to raise money for his campaign."

does anyone else think it's so odd that the democrats give so much campaign/political advice to the republicans ??

i guarantee you, that the way trump sat there and took it from obama last year at the correspondents dinner was for a reason. i think he knows something we don't. he doesn't lose in the end very often. something is cooking.

also, in reading the whitepaper, i realise the lag time about the story. i made videos and posted them to youtube about most of these points. i glad i trusted dr. corsi and encouraged him, because it looks as if he's been right all along, that my instincts, are good. i think it all comes down to having used common sense, as i watch it unfold.

but it was always the overacting around the caper that caused my antennae to go up/tweak.

http://www.tptn.us/whitepaper.html

the fogbow is buzzing, i'm unable to sign in as king lear anymore. and we haven't heard from dr. corsi in awhile, that's usually a clue that something is about to happen.

Last edited:
"Once again Mitt Romney is failing the moral leadership test," Democratic National Committee spokeswoman Melanie Roussell said in a statement. "Instead of rejecting Donald Trump's 'birther' conspiracy theories and divisive attacks, he's endorsing them by campaigning and fundraising with him. Romney has shown time and again that he's not ready to have his John McCain 2008 type moment by speaking out against these types of attacks against the President. This type of false and extremely divisive rhetoric has no place in the political discourse of our country and Mitt Romney should stand up against it instead of standing with Donald Trump to raise money for his campaign."

does anyone else think it's so odd that the democrats give so much campaign/political advice to the republicans ??

i guarantee you, that the way trump sat there and took it from obama last year at the correspondents dinner was for a reason. i think he knows something we don't. he doesn't lose in the end very often. something is cooking.

also, in reading the whitepaper, i realise the lag time about the story. i made videos and posted them to youtube about most of these points. i glad i trusted dr. corsi and encouraged him, because it looks as if he's been right all along, that my instincts, are good. i think it all comes down to having used common sense, as i watch it unfold.

but it was always the overacting around the caper that caused my antennae to go up/tweak.

Whitepaper - TPTN - T.E.A. Party TIME Network

the fogbow is buzzing, i'm unable to sign in as king lear anymore. and we haven't heard from dr. corsi in awhile, that's usually a clue that something is about to happen.
we're dooooooooooomed we're doooooooooooomed!

this is pretty funny. Politics - The Hollywood Gossip

that's pretty bad when you're a bogart in hawaii, cause all they smoked wass hawaiian.

it was the best back then. maui wowie was $200/oz in chicago in the late seventies. gold was only $35

don't ask how i know that.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFn8schvPqY]Trump Stirs Up Birther Controversy Again - YouTube[/ame]

Definition for objectivity:
Web definitions:
judgment based on observable phenomena and uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices.
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

After putting your biases aside, can you point out any errors or untruths in the post?
No?
None?

"nothing like education.:eusa_whistle:"
since the source is bias any conclusions drawn from that source would be also.
so your use of the the word objectivity to describe the book is completely incorrect and severely bias.
thanks for playing! (cue buzzer!)

"since the source is bias any conclusions drawn from that source would be also."

No better indicia that you attended...possibly graduated....from a government school.

The source is documented and you will not be able to find any errors in the data reported.
I proved same in the question I posed in the previous post.

Time and again I've seen lower level posters use the technique of covering their ear, shutting their eyes, and claiming that is was an actual rebuttal to refuse to trust the source.
They teach that time-saver in all the government schools?

" Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

-----------Touche! Nicely done, Coulter is terrific!

trump:

“Obama does not like the issue of where he was born…” he told Blitzer in the interview. “There’s something that bothers Obama very much. I will tell you: It’s not an issue that he likes talking about, so what he does is use reverse psychology on people like you … He does not like that issue because it’s hitting very close to home. You know it, and he knows it – but you don’t report it accurately.”

since the source is bias any conclusions drawn from that source would be also.
thanks for playing! (cue buzzer!)

"since the source is bias any conclusions drawn from that source would be also."

No better indicia that you attended...possibly graduated....from a government school.

The source is documented and you will not be able to find any errors in the data reported.
I proved same in the question I posed in the previous post.

Time and again I've seen lower level posters use the technique of covering their ear, shutting their eyes, and claiming that is was an actual rebuttal to refuse to trust the source.
They teach that time-saver in all the government schools?

" Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

-----------Touche! Nicely done, Coulter is terrific!
right!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

from mother jones magazine:

On Wednesday, Michigan Democrats circulated a video of Rep. Pete Hoekstra, who's seeking the GOP Senate nomination in that state, proposing the creation of a federal birther committee to inspect presidential candidates' birth certificates and determine their veracity. "[W]e lost that debate in 2008, when our presidential nominee said, 'I ain't talking about it,'" Hoekstra says, in response to a question about Obama's birth certificate. Obama did released a certificate of live birth in 2008, so presumably Hoekstra deemed that insufficient.

from mother jones magazine:

On Wednesday, Michigan Democrats circulated a video of Rep. Pete Hoekstra, who's seeking the GOP Senate nomination in that state, proposing the creation of a federal birther committee to inspect presidential candidates' birth certificates and determine their veracity. "[W]e lost that debate in 2008, when our presidential nominee said, 'I ain't talking about it,'" Hoekstra says, in response to a question about Obama's birth certificate. Obama did released a certificate of live birth in 2008, so presumably Hoekstra deemed that insufficient.
desperation at it's finest!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNCpk8AgIjo]Hoekstra on Obama's birth certificate - YouTube[/ame]

this is actually re realeased from when obama first announce the "long form". it's a good video, and there are thousands more on you tube. i suggest you watch this on "full screen" under "view" on you service bar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7GHogJqHM]Proof the Obama Birth Certificate is a fake - YouTube.flv - YouTube[/ame]

do you remember when you would take a multiple choice test in school they told you "not to change the answer" because it's been proven that your "first insticts" are usually correct ?

i'm beginning to make the case that, all of the first instincts of the many first computer and graphics that initially weighed in on 4/27/11 were indeed correct. the very fact that so many people had so many confident doubts from the beginning is a red flag. this would also go along with the story of, there being no long form, then obama had to get a special waiver, then released it after three years, the week dr. corsi's book was to come out, trump did his thing, and bin laden was assassinated.

i believe this also was the need for organised internet hit squads like the fogbow to "orient" people to the "document's" authenticity, and to excoriate and ridicule anyone like me, that continued to ask questions about any of the "president's" documents or about his past. (which i think worked really well in the public opinion, for a while. the internet of course is much more difficult to control than the mainstream media.

to me this is getting more and more like watergate everyday.

Last edited:
Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck? How did you come up with that? Why would we risk our reputation forging the birthplace of a fucking nobody?

Obama telling his publisher that he as born in Kenya means that he is either a pathological lair, narcissist and sociopath or ineligible to be POTUS. There's no other alternative

Obama's Literary Agent Checklist

President of Harvard Law Review...check
Raised in Indonesia...check
Raised in Hawaii...check
Son of American Anthropologist...check
Son of Kenya finance Minister...check
attended Columbia...check
Worked as a journalist...check
worked as editor for Business International Corp...check
Project coordinator NYPIRG in Harlem...check
Executive Director Developing Communities in Chicago...check
Birthplace...

Agent 1: Birthplace? Hmmm, I know! We'll say Kenya!
Agent 2: What?! Why Kenya? What the fuck? How did you come up with that? Why would we risk our reputation forging the birthplace of a fucking nobody?

Obama telling his publisher that he as born in Kenya means that he is either a pathological lair, narcissist and sociopath or ineligible to be POTUS. There's no other alternative

the fact that it exists tells me that there have to be other things that will surface that will begin to fill in the blanks about his past. the fact that the obama campaign didn't immediately deny the literary promotion, or declare it to be a forgery or part of a smear campaign, is very telling. i thought they would spin it as "made up". ostensibly, it is very real.

if another five or ten things like this appear, more people will begin to look at the mountain of obama anomalies, secrets and cover ups, until it reaches a tipping point in the arena of public opinion, then if the man is re elected, our congress will have no choice but to look into it to the matter.

Last edited:
in case you slept through the last 4 years .....

Disregarding all the furor concerning Barack Hussein Obama legal status to serve,
the questions in the article lead me to wonder how a mixed breed person on a Fulbright
scholarship as a foreign student became a millionaire on a $12,000/year job
as a community organizer?

(picture of BO's student ID card identifying him as "foreign student")

YOU JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS AWAY - - :
This election has me very worried.
So many things to consider.
Who voted for Obama.
Have they changed their mind three times, since then.
Watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another.
This drives me crazy.
But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with.
I started thinking "where does all the money come from"
for President Barack Hussein Obama?"

I started looking into Barack Hussein Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California .
He is very open about his two years at Occidental,
he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but,
even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply
himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid,
both from Pakistan..Devout Muslims .
During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip.
Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family,
then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip?
When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York .
It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry.
Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ?
It's not cheap! To say the least. Where did he get money for tuition?

Student Loans?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer
for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York .
By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, Devout Muslim
born in Aleppo Syria , A DEVOUT MUSLIM and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times
in the past and in 2011 Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade"
by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association."
About two years later, Barack Hussein Obama entered Harvard Law School.
How? No Record of Attending or Graduating? No classmate or Professor will validate the story? Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ? Where did he get the money for Law School ?
More student loans? His family had no money that’s for sure.
After Law school, he went back to Chicago. Rezko the Militant Muslim offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with
Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland.
Guess what ? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.
Rezkowas one of Barack Hussein Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago .
In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Barack Hussein Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental
in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Barack Hussein Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).
With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price.
The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Militant Muslim billionaire, loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before
Barack Hussein Obama'snew home was purchased.
Barack Hussein Obamamet Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Barack Hussein Obama running for President.
Valerie Jarrett, was Michelle Obama's boss.
Valerie Jarrettis now Barack Hussein Obama's chief advisor and Obama does not make any major decisions without talking to her first.
Where was Valerie Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran!
A Devout Muslim! Are you going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported Robert Malley, advisor to Barack Hussein Obama, was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas," A VERY MILITANT MUSLIM GROUP
which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran .

This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things."

What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that werebornin Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Barack Hussein Obama.

Where is that money coming from?.............The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?

And the final bit of news.

On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that
was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Barack Hussein Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith."
When questioned, "he made a mistake." Some mistake huh?

All of the above information I got on line.
If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Hussein Obama; Muslim, Tony Rezko; Muslim, Valerie Jarrett: Muslim.
On Obama's Staff

Daily Times - Barack Hussein Obama visited Pakistan in 1981;
The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own.
WHY haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the PRESS been reporting this?

Is this a Kettle of smelly imported Fish??

These are legitimate questions for the President and all Americans.
Is anyone in Congress going to take a stand and ask hard questions ?????
People who were elected by the people ..for the people

Will History report our President was bought and paid for?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/edtalkradio/2012/06/05/jerome-corsi-obama-birth-certificate

here is a latest interview with dr. corsi when he was in hawaii. he states the cover up is in full swing. hawaii is juggling technicalities. i wish obama would just tell us what he knows, but then i guess there would be no political high drama. it seems as if the obama provenance is falling apart.

the next big press conference in mid june. i know dr. corsi has obama information he's been sitting on for years. the fact that he hasn't given up on this is a leading indicator. i don't think he would waste any time if he didn't think the "president" of obama is hiding quite a bit.

the recent literary promotional that obama submitted himself presents a conflict in his own story. i believe that april 27th 2011, the day of the first coming of the second birth certificate will be a day that will live in history. one way or another, crimes have almost certainly been perpetrated. at the very least obama has been already caught lying about his past. this story is no longer sead or going away, no matter how many distractions or race baiting alinsky tactics the democrats engage in. dr. corsi is convinced that obama senior is not his real father, listen to the interview. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/edtalkradio/2012/06/05/jerome-corsi-obama-birth-certificate

Last edited:
Jerome Corsi Obama Birth Certificate Marijuana in Californ 06/05 by edtalkradio | Blog Talk Radio

here is a latest interview with dr. corsi when he was in hawaii. he states the cover up is in full swing. hawaii is juggling technicalities. i wish obama would just tell us what he knows, but then i guess there would be no political high drama. it seems as if the obama provenance is falling apart.

the next big press conference in mid june. i know dr. corsi has obama information he's been sitting on for years. the fact that he hasn't given up on this is a leading indicator. i don't think he would waste any time if he didn't think the "president" of obama is hiding quite a bit.

the recent literary promotional that obama submitted himself presents a conflict in his own story. i believe that april 27th 2011, the day of the first coming of the second birth certificate will be a day that will live in history. one way or another, crimes have almost certainly been perpetrated. at the very least obama has been already caught lying about his past. this story is no longer sead or going away, no matter how many distractions or race baiting alinsky tactics the democrats engage in. dr. corsi is convinced that obama senior is not his real father, listen to the interview. Jerome Corsi Obama Birth Certificate Marijuana in Californ 06/05 by edtalkradio | Blog Talk Radio
of course he'd say that ....that's what he's paid to do ,whether it's bullshit or not is another story.

Forum List

Back