The Obama Farewell Tour: Size Matters

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Romney landslide I predicted back on May 30th, and in the media virtually every day since then, is materializing. The signs are everywhere that Obama is enjoying his farewell tour. These are the last days of his political career. Read on and experience the signs of the huge defeat coming on Tuesday.

Protected by the biased liberal mainstream media and polls over-populated with Democrats (based on the 2008 election turnout), most Americans haven’t a clue of the trouncing Obama is about to experience on Election Day. As a matter of fact, I’ve been a guest on several liberal talk shows of late where they actually think Obama’s re-election is a lock. They see a light at the end of the tunnel, but they have no clue it’s a train bearing down on them. Tuesday night will be a very long and sad night for Democrats.

But it will be even worse for the media that has drank the Obama Kool-Aid. Chris Matthews and all of MSNBC’s hosts will need special medical teams standing by on-site and “permission to use electric shock” orders clipped to their clothing.

What makes me so sure of a Romney landslide? The signs are everywhere.

Read the rest @ The Obama Farewell Tour: Size Matters

:clap2::clap2:

The left in here are such dummies...............

The are buying the polls at face value.

Hey Truthmatters..........just keep your eyes on Virginia at around 8PM tonight.........then take some advice from me. Head to the medicine cabinet and find the NYQUILL. 2 cups should put you out for about 24 hours. And when you wake up, just remember...........its not 2008 anymore.

Forum List

Back