The Obama effect continues...

Yes, Obama has destroyed the mythology of Islamic extremism.

As a result Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, Pakistan went after the Taliban, and the mullahs are in trouble in Iran, all without spending a penny or losing a single American soldier.

It's amazing what a little smart diplomacy can do.
What's amazing is what a boatload of hallucinatory partisan hack driven non sequitur can do. :lol:

Thanks for proving my point.
What point...That you're a blabbering nincompoop?

As a result Hezbollah lost the election in Lebanon, Pakistan went after the Taliban, and the mullahs are in trouble in Iran, all without spending a penny or losing a single American soldier.

Your deprogramming has clearly failed.

When faced with the facts the right always falls back on personal insults.

A fact would be a direct cause and effect relationship here. None exists. Clearly the Iranian election brought many issues to the surface and the election results have also contributed to the outrage.

I find liberals here usually lead with an insult. That they are offended when they receive one in reply seems unreasonable at the least.

Your kool aid is strong indeed.

Is this the best you can do?

I guess you are unable to rebut what was written so kool aid will suffice

rightwinger, I could substitute Santa for Obama and say the same thing. Chris needs proof it was Obama and not other factors, such as Israeli military actions of the prior year, Iranian elections and such.

rightwinger, I could substitute Santa for Obama and say the same thing. Chris needs proof it was Obama and not other factors, such as Israeli military actions of the prior year, Iranian elections and such.

Santa was not involved in the Cairo speech. Chris is claiming it had a direct affect on Islamic relations. Other than the personal attacks, can we get some concrete examples of how it has had no impact on Islamic relations?

Santa was not involved in the Cairo speech. Chris is claiming it had a direct affect on Islamic relations. Other than the personal attacks, can we get some concrete examples of how it has had no impact on Islamic relations?

I think you are placing the burden of proof on the wrong people rightwinger. Chris made the statement, he gets to provide proof. Concrete examples? Detroit Metro Airport had one two weeks ago. Terror attacks have increased in 2009. How are our relations with Iran better?

Pakistan went after the Taliban

You have a point here. Musharraf got George W Puss to back down from crossing Paki borders to chase after Osama, even Huckabee brought this up in the primaries. But focusing more on the republican party than actual conservative policy, the GOP sheep refuse to acknowledge how Carter-esque the last administration's efforts where in Afghan/Pak.

Pakistan went after the Taliban

You have a point here. Musharraf got George W Puss to back down from crossing Paki borders to chase after Osama, even Huckabee brought this up in the primaries. But focusing more on the republican party than actual conservative policy, the GOP sheep refuse to acknowledge how Carter-esque the last administration's efforts where in Afghan/Pak.

Pakistan went after the Taliban, because the Taliban stepped up attacks on Pakistan. How dimwitted are you?

Pakistan went after the Taliban, because the Taliban stepped up attacks on Pakistan. How dimwitted are you?

Pakistan provided a haven for Taliban, including Mullah Omar, when Puss was president because they knew he wouldn't cross the border, even if Osama was standing right there. Seriously, learn to think for yourself.

Pakistan provided a haven for Taliban, including Mullah Omar, when Puss was president because they knew he wouldn't cross the border, even if Osama was standing right there. Seriously, learn to think for yourself.

So you are saying the US under Bush, never crossed the Pakistan border to persue the Taliban or Osama? I guess Pakistan owes us an apology for saying our Predator drones killed tribesmen then. How's your thinking now? A little less fuzzy?

Foot Locker Inc. said it expects to close 117 stores this month and cut 120 corporate jobs as part of a plan to combine the Lady Foot Locker chain with the footwear retailer's three other brands.

The closures, affecting mostly Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker outlets in the U.S., would bring to 190 the number of shutterings for the fiscal year ending Jan. 30. The company had 3,601 stores as of Oct. 31.

Foot Locker To Close 117 Stores - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back