The Obama Effect continues....

A US-born spokesman for al-Qaeda has been arrested in Karachi, Pakistani security officials have said.

Described by analysts as one of the best-known faces of al-Qaeda after Osama bin Laden, Adam Gadahn has appeared frequently on videos encouraging attacks on Western targets.

BBC News - US al-Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn 'held in Pakistan'

Where's bin Laden???

Is Obama planning an October surprise by announcing he's captured bin Laden?

By gaining the cooperation of the Pakistanis, Obama has devastated the Taliban and AQ.

Obama will be the one who gets Bin Laden, because he knows that only the Muslims can defeat terrorism.

He's no longer useful to Al Qaeda or Pakistan....they gave him up. I hope he's brought back to the USA, tried in a military court and then publicy executed by firing squad.

You act like we didnt have military successes under President Bush. In case you werent aware, we killed and captured many more terrorists then we have currently.

Of course, you are also presuming that Obama has made some major policy changes to cause this. Does anyone know of any? Cause it looks to me like he is doing alot of what President Bush was already doing.

By gaining the cooperation of the Pakistanis, Obama has devastated the Taliban and AQ.

Obama will be the one who gets Bin Laden, because he knows that only the Muslims can defeat terrorism.

Well, he had better hurry up because he is a ONE term only President.:lol:

He's no longer useful to Al Qaeda or Pakistan....they gave him up. I hope he's brought back to the USA, tried in a military court and then publicy executed by firing squad.

Is treason tried in a military court?

Yes. He's a turncoat traitor to the U.S.A and deserves nothing more...but as I understand it now...Gadan may not even be in captivity...it might be some other toad that was born in the States and moved to Pakistan.

Unfortunately the US Military does it's executions by lethal injection these days. Not that they do very many.

Unfortunately the US Military does it's executions by lethal injection these days. Not that they do very many.

Let's send him to be tried in Utah...they still have a law saying a firing squad can be used as a method of execution...I think.

Let's send him to be tried in Utah...they still have a law saying a firing squad can be used as a method of execution...I think.

I would rather see him hung with Pig intestines.

ObamaAtlantis.jpg

Bush did a ton to turn around the Paki's who were supporters of the Taliban before 9/11. Also, thanks to Bush we have a stronger relationship with India than ever. That's had an impact on the region as well.

Still, props to the POTUS now. Obama deserves as much credit for success in the war on terror as would anyone else in his possition. (whatever he chooses to call it)

A win is a win, and this capture is a good thing for America! (the only political winner that really matters)

So, are we back to Obama being a Muslim?

How soon after his birth in Kenya did Obama move to Indonesia, was it right away?

You act like we didnt have military successes under President Bush. In case you werent aware, we killed and captured many more terrorists then we have currently.

Of course, you are also presuming that Obama has made some major policy changes to cause this. Does anyone know of any? Cause it looks to me like he is doing alot of what President Bush was already doing.

Obama knew enough to keep the same Sec. of Defense.

So unless he puts a stop to everything that was already going....this is Bush's crew doing the work. Same military Bush put in place and everything. Golly Gee.

Forum List

Back