The Obama Effect continues...

I have never been more sick of hearing a Presidents name and about how he is the One and all as I have been with this administration. It's gone beyond sick.

The Obama effect..barfer

Strange...reading this board there are about ten threads attacking Obama for every one thread acknowledging his success

Poor Steph.......this thread hurt her feelings

I have never been more sick of hearing a Presidents name and about how he is the One and all as I have been with this administration. It's gone beyond sick.

The Obama effect..barfer

Strange...reading this board there are about ten threads attacking Obama for every one thread acknowledging his success

anything else?
the only poor one is someone who has to attact a person for speaking their thoughts.

Last edited:

The Obama effect..barfer

anything else?
the only poor one is someone who has to attact a person for speaking their thoughts.

Since when can't you attack someone for speaking their thoughts?

If someone speaks their thoughts and tells your child she is ugly....is it all right to attack them?

Washington (CNN) -- The Obama administration regards the arrest of the Taliban's top military leader as the most significant Taliban capture since the 9/11 attacks, a senior administration official said Tuesday.

Breaking News: The Obama Administration blows it's own horn yet again, Details at 11.. :rolleyes:

Breaking News: The capture of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is beneficial to all the Western world and is not dependent on whether you are a Democrat or Republican

And no one said it was.

But I dont see the US Military, intelligence agencies, or anyone else taking credit for such successes...

I DID see the Obama diminshstration already write history for us and claim Iraq as a major victory for the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

Dont recall you making that same NON PARTISAN claim regarding THAT statement by Biden.

Last edited:
Washington (CNN) -- The Obama administration regards the arrest of the Taliban's top military leader as the most significant Taliban capture since the 9/11 attacks, a senior administration official said Tuesday.

Breaking News: The Obama Administration blows it's own horn yet again, Details at 11.. :rolleyes:

Breaking News: The capture of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is beneficial to all the Western world and is not dependent on whether you are a Democrat or Republican

Go ahead, tell the Pakistanis Mullah Baradar was captured because of 0bama. See what that gets you.

Still having that reading comprehension problem, huh............:razz:

Gaining the cooperation of the Pakistanis is what is leading our success.

Obama's speech in Cairo was a game changer in the Muslim world.

not bad Obama ....and you're cleaning up the other Bush mess at the same time -

obama-recovery-feb10b.jpg

In addition, the arrest of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar in Karachi, Pakistan, represents a new level of cooperation between Pakistani and American forces working to rout the militant group, a key U.S. senator said.

"It's very clear to me that the Pakistanis understand that this fight is for them, and it's a fight for everybody who is going to stand up against terrorism," said Sen. John Kerry, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee who is now meeting with leaders in Asia.

Taliban commander's capture called biggest since 9/11 - CNN.com

You might as well give it up

No matter what Obama does, certain people will still make some snide derogatory comment about it.

And they will never, ever admit anything good that happens during this administration has anything to do with Obama.

Frankly the political hackery on this board is downright sickening sometimes.

Obama destroyed the mythology of Islamic extremism.

Bin Laden is next.

Forum List

Back