The Obama Effect continues...

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Washington (CNN) -- The Obama administration regards the arrest of the Taliban's top military leader as the most significant Taliban capture since the 9/11 attacks, a senior administration official said Tuesday.

In addition, the arrest of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar in Karachi, Pakistan, represents a new level of cooperation between Pakistani and American forces working to rout the militant group, a key U.S. senator said.

"It's very clear to me that the Pakistanis understand that this fight is for them, and it's a fight for everybody who is going to stand up against terrorism," said Sen. John Kerry, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee who is now meeting with leaders in Asia.

Taliban commander's capture called biggest since 9/11 - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- The Obama administration regards the arrest of the Taliban's top military leader as the most significant Taliban capture since the 9/11 attacks, a senior administration official said Tuesday.

Breaking News: The Obama Administration blows it's own horn yet again, Details at 11.. :rolleyes:

The "Obama effect"?:lol::lol:

and you wonder why Cnn has become a laughing stock.

Last edited:

Breaking News: The Obama Administration blows it's own horn yet again, Details at 11.. :rolleyes:

Breaking News: The capture of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is beneficial to all the Western world and is not dependent on whether you are a Democrat or Republican

chris may have a point since obama actually took the fight to pakistan while bush seem scared of crossing his friends there

wow, so the Obama is now a war hawk.

paging Cindy Sheehan and code Pinkos?

Cooperation, cooperation, cooperation......

Great stuff, seems cooperation works better than choking on pretzels and beer.

Breaking News: The capture of Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar is beneficial to all the Western world and is not dependent on whether you are a Democrat or Republican

In case you missed it rightwinger, I was making fun of the Administrations self serving hyperbole.

I hate to rain on a good chimp bash, but guess what country KSM and many of the gitmo folks were 'detained' from.

Hint, It begins with a 'p', and ends with 'stan.'

In short, Barry isn't getting anything more then captain Chimptastic got.

well yeah, like all that cooperation helped Billy Clinton keep us from being attacted.

I have never been more sick of hearing a Presidents name and about how he is the One and all as I have been with this administration. It's gone beyond sick.

The Obama effect..barfer

Kudo's to the guys that grabbed this dirtbag.

Hope he ends up it Gitmo with the rest of the dirtbags. Just to bad we can't waterboard the hell out of him.

Forum List

Back