The Obama-Dubya Connection

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
Obama is a lot more like Bush 41 than anyone involved—including Obama and Bush 43—would readily admit.
George H.W. Bush was delighted with his guest. Last Friday at the 41st president's library on the campus of Texas A&M in College Station, Bush and President Obama met to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Points of Light service program, part of Bush 41's legacy to the country. Unfailingly polite, Bush wrote the Aggie community before Obama's visit. The note was fairly anodyne, but 41 was worried about an adverse reaction to the incumbent on the largely conservative campus. "Along with the administration, faculty, and so many of you, I am honored that The President, our President, is taking the time and making the effort to come to College Station … This is not about politics."

The Obama-Dubya Connection | Newsweek Newsweek - Top of the Week by Jon Meacham | Newsweek.com

i found it very interesting, your thoughts?

Whatever.. it's a snip from a newsweek blog...

Let's just see if you try and follow it up with some more unfounded splattercast e-mail chain letter quotations that you try and submit as 'fact' or 'proof'

Whatever.. it's a snip from a newsweek blog...

Let's just see if you try and follow it up with some more unfounded splattercast e-mail chain letter quotations that you try and submit as 'fact' or 'proof'

Published Oct 17, 2009
From the magazine issue dated Oct 26, 2009

i never submitted this as fact or truth, it is opinion that i found interesting, i challenge you to point out where i said this was fact or presented it as proof.

Forum List

Back