The Obama doctrine.........

Obama-Doctrine.bmp

Newsflash for all you right wing retards..........

Obama doesn't have a "doctrine" when it comes to war. He's stated that repeatedly, yet you morons keep squawking about "the Obama doctrine".

No, he doesn't have one, he's not like Bush Jr.
You're right.
The Obama has continued or expanded all of the things that made GWB a terrible president, thus forcing an honest person to conclude that The Obama, as President, is much, much worse.

So if he doesn't have a doctrine how then does he decide which nation to attack seemingly on a daily basis care to explain that hmmmmm?

Well yes but the leftwing idiots believe that obama doctrine of attacking but not really attacking sovereign nations really isn't an attack its a "humanitarian" Murder session. Ya we got that. So where's the Outrage at committing our nation to murdering citizens of a foreign nation.

Hey stupid.........Obama doesn't have a doctrine. We formed a coalition, after being asked by the people of the country, if we would enforce a no fly zone.

And.......fwiw........most of you right wing retards (like Rand Paul) voted FOR IT 10 days prior to Obama taking action.

What other nations has Obama attacked other than Libya?

And......the rescue of the captain from Somali pirates doesn't count, it was done in international waters.

You think McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would have done better?

Fuck.......McStupid wanted to keep us in Iraq for 100 years!

At least we've got the support of many Arab nations for this action.

Links to who has what there please.

Cuz the last I heard Qatar sent 2 planes.

And try not to deflect on your own thread. I makes you look sillier than usual. :eusa_angel:

So if he doesn't have a doctrine how then does he decide which nation to attack seemingly on a daily basis care to explain that hmmmmm?

Hey stupid.........Obama doesn't have a doctrine. We formed a coalition, after being asked by the people of the country, if we would enforce a no fly zone.

And.......fwiw........most of you right wing retards (like Rand Paul) voted FOR IT 10 days prior to Obama taking action.

What other nations has Obama attacked other than Libya?

And......the rescue of the captain from Somali pirates doesn't count, it was done in international waters.

I suppose the surge [copy of the Bush surge] doesn't count in AFG.

I wouldn't have counting killing pirates anyway.

You think McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil would have done better?

Fuck.......McStupid wanted to keep us in Iraq for 100 years!

At least we've got the support of many Arab nations for this action.
This isn't about McQuisling or Palin....It's about the waffling, indecisive, incompetent nincompoop who won the election.

Speaking of which, when are all the troops coming home from Iraq?

Forum List

Back