The Obama crooks keep on trying to delude the public with their lies of Economic Reco

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Obama crooks keep on trying to delude the public with their lies of Economic Recovery. Witness the following sentence from a news release from Washington yesterday,

"New jobless claims have dropped steadily since September, raising hopes that the economy may soon begin creating jobs and the unemployment rate could decline.

That, in turn, would give households more money to spend and add fuel to the broader economic rebound that began earlier this year.
"

Is there anybody who has asked Obama to show us the economic numbers that would validate his claims? I have, but he has never responded. Lying sack of shit that he is, he just keeps on approving the fraudulent news releases. He needs to go in the worst way.

I challenge any of the Obama supporters on this forum to post the economic numbers that confirm this recovery. All I see is fish flopping out of water as they are gradually dying on the deck of my fishing boat. Sometimes they flop in spectacular fashion, but they are dying (just like the economy) all the same.

Come on supporters of Obama, show us your economic data. I'd love to see it. Mind you, I have all of the numbers from the past two years, so I will point out that you are lying if you try to do so.

Last edited:
So now you you will deny the field of economics huh?

You guys are going to have no connection to any academic field soon.

So now you you will deny the field of economics huh?

You guys are going to have no connection to any academic field soon.

I don't deny economics. All I have asked the Obama buffoons on this forum to post the numbers.

The proof is in the pudding.

Or better yet, Show us your tits!

I am waiting.

Forum List

Back