the Obama crooks are still playing their games with UI numbers.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 557,155 in the week ending Dec. 26

SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA

In the week ending Dec. 26, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 432,000
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They keep on moving the outrageously false numbers down to try to convince people that unemployment is decreasing. This has gone on now for almost four full months. September 12th to December.

News Release

*yawn*

reality:

WASHINGTON -- The number of newly laid-off workers filing claims for unemployment benefits dropped unexpectedly last week, a sign the job market is healing as the economy slowly recovers.

The Labor Department says that new claims for unemployment insurance fell by 22,000 to a seasonally adjusted 432,000, the lowest since July 2008. That's much better than the rise to 460,000 that Wall Street economists expected.

The number of jobless workers continuing to claim benefits dropped by 57,000 to 4.9 million, also better than the increase that analysts expected.

Economists closely monitor initial claims, which are considered a gauge of the pace of layoffs and an indication of companies' willingness to hire new workers.

FOXNews.com - Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly to 432,000 as Layoffs Ease

*yawn*

reality:

FOXNews.com - Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly to 432,000 as Layoffs Ease[/url]

Top Stories
Jobless claims fall unexpectedly as layoffs ease- AP

The number of newly laid-off Americans filing claims for unemployment benefits dropped unexpectedly last week, a sign the U.S. job market is healing as the economy slowly recovers.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

INDEED REALITY. OBAMA AND HIS MINIONS LIE LIKE HELL ALL OF THE TIME.

DO YOU WANT TO SHOW THE PEOPLE ANY VALID ECONOMIC DATA THAT CONFIRMS ANY SORT OF RECOVERY?

I have made a lot of money since March, but along the way I have pointed out all of the lies of this most corrupt administration. Obama will eventually be impeached as soon as the people see how horrible the lies have been.

Just look at the chart below.

Every night I go to bed and pray for an end this insanity. Obama and his corrupt satanic minions have to be removed from office and then tried and executed for any crimes that they have been convicted of. Time to clean house and dispose of all the corrupt elements that are trying to destroy this great and beautiful country.

Last edited:
UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 557,155 in the week ending Dec. 26

SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA

In the week ending Dec. 26, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 432,000
They keep on moving the outrageously false numbers down to try to convince people that unemployment is decreasing. This has gone on now for almost four full months. September 12th to December.

News Release

So what was the real change then, from Dec 19 to Dec 26? You're saying the numbers are fudged to make it look like claims are going down, so how much did they go up?

I know the answer, but I'm betting Neubarth is unable to say it.

UNADJUSTED DATA

SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA

News Release

So what was the real change then, from Dec 19 to Dec 26? You're saying the numbers are fudged to make it look like claims are going down, so how much did they go up?

I know the answer, but I'm betting Neubarth is unable to say it.

You are still posting your same insane lies pinko. I have explained to you that the lies are there for effect. They do not have to be logical or in any way related to reality. The fact remains that the DOL under the leadership of that satanic Mexican bitch deliberately raised the number of UI claims in September so she could then put out data showing a steady decline over the ensuing months. When I saw what she was doing, I pointed it out on this and other boards. They have gotten a lot of mileage from her insane lies. Twelve out of the past fifteen weeks they have loudly screamed that UI claims are coming down.

Not only do they lie like hell, but they lie boldly and yesterday claimed that UI claims were at the lowest they had been in over 14 months, or whatever it was they they proclaimed in three different news releases from Washington. Below are the examples of their dishonesty as they were repeaded in the main stream media of the day. Just like Josef said, "If you tell a lie, tell it LOUDLY enough, FREQUENTLY enough and BOLDLY enough and it will be believed." Obama's minions are doing just that. You are a minion for having taken up his horribly corrupt and dishonest cause.

US jobless claims fall to a 14-month low of 432000 news
domain-B - ‎5 hours ago‎
Fresh unemployment insurance claims in the US declined by 22000 during the week ended 26 December to a seasonally adjusted 432000, the lowest since July ...
Video: State may run out of unemployment monies KOBTV4
Jobless Claims Fell in Latest Week Wall Street Journal
Unemployment claims drop to lowest level in more than a year Christian Science Monitor

I noted with amusement that the Wall Street Journal reported the truth in their headlines. The rest of the media just took the lies as they were released by the satanic Mexican bitch as Gospel Truth and repeated them for maximum impact. As you can see in the chart, the REAL numbers are soaring, while the MAKE BELIEVE NUMBERS have been set up to look like UI claims are waning.

Would anybody in their right mind, knowing the truth believe the lies of the present government? I know you don't believe them, but you come across as a paid shill paid to lie like hell on this board.

To know the truth people all you have to do is look at the chart for the past four months to know that our government is totally corrupt.

Last edited:
Where did you get the numbers on that graph?

From the Department of Labor

INITIAL CLAIMS These are the actual numbers as reported by the states.
Soaring in the past three months.
These are the official state numbers, not the ones that the Obama government makes up. The states report the actual numbers of UI claims. The Federal Government takes those hard numbers and changes them around for political purposes. Obama has shown himself as being the most corrupt president in American history at doing this kind of nonsense.

Here are the actual numbers from the states as they were reported each week. We are seeing about two and a half million newly unemployed each month, not the 90,000 or less that Obama says we are seeing. Obama lies like a son of a bitch.

557,155 in the week ending Dec. 26
561,902 in the week ending Dec. 19
555,344 in the week ending Dec. 12
664,865 in the week ending Dec. 5
543,926 in the week ending Nov. 21
479,295 in the week ending Nov. 14
529,446 in the week ending Nov. 7
480,178 in the week ending Oct. 31
492,456 in the week ending Oct. 24
460,449 in the week ending Oct. 17
503,973 in the week ending Oct. 10
449,375 in the week ending Oct. 3
443,694 in the week ending Sept. 26
434,358 in the week ending Sept. 19
407,869 in the week ending Sept. 12

U.S. Department of Labor: Employment & Training Administration (ETA) News Releases

U.S. Department of Labor: Employment & Training Administration (ETA) News Releases

Here is an example from Washington. It shows how the satanic Obama lies are applied in articles to hornschwaggle the American public into thinking everything is getting better.

New jobless claims decline
Economists: Employers could raise hiring

WASHINGTON -- The number of newly laid-off workers filing claims for unemployment benefits dropped unexpectedly last week, a sign the job market is healing as the economy slowly recovers.

New jobless claims have dropped steadily since September, raising hopes that the economy may soon begin creating jobs and the unemployment rate could decline.

That, in turn, would give households more money to spend and add fuel to the broader economic rebound that began earlier this year.

The Labor Department said Thursday that new claims for unemployment insurance fell by 22,000 to a seasonally adjusted 432,000, the lowest since July 2008.

That's much better than the rise to 460,000 that Wall Street economists expected.

New jobless claims decline | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This massive wave of evil and corruption needs to be ruthlessly squashed.

Last edited:
Y'all notice how careful he is to avoid mentioning that even the unadjusted numbers declined? He even states the opposite, that the numbers are soaring when his own post that has the not seasonally adjusted numbers in it shows that they declined. Neubarth has:
That's a decline, not "soaring." And in fact, the Dec 19 number is wrong because that's the advance number...it's been adjusted up to 565,243

Yes, the unadjusted numbers just hit a big spike, but it's not higher than it was last year, and there's no evidence it will continue to "soar."

Y'all notice how careful he is to avoid mentioning that even the unadjusted numbers declined? He even states the opposite, that the numbers are soaring when his own post that has the not seasonally adjusted numbers in it shows that they declined. Neubarth has:
That's a decline, not "soaring." And in fact, the Dec 19 number is wrong because that's the advance number...it's been adjusted up to 565,243

Yes, the unadjusted numbers just hit a big spike, but it's not higher than it was last year, and there's no evidence it will continue to "soar."

You just continue your insane lies pinko, because you are stupider than shit.

I have repeatedly mentioned the fish flopping of the numbers and also point out that I take the numbers as they are announced.

YOU on the other hand lie all of the time. Why do you have to lie all of the time? What is wrong with you that you feel compelled to act in such a foolish manner?

Everybody can see that you lie all of the time, so what good does it do you? You are very low IQ to take the Obama line and try to promote it on this forum. Most of the people here know that the Obama numbers are a total fabrication and have no correlation to reality, as evidenced by the chart below. The reality is that the Obama administration has fabricated totally ludicrous numbers and used them to deceive the public. For that he needs to be forcefully removed from office along with that Mexican bitch who does his corrupt bidding. Everybody who had a hand in this deception needs to be tired and once convicted, executed for this hideous act for it is an open and flagrant act of treason against the American people.

Last edited:
That's because he likes failure. It makes his stock portfolio go up in value.

This year, I have increased my invested funds by nearly 100 percent because I know the market. It is impossible to be a perfect timer, but you can make a hell of a lot of money catching the downswings in the market along with the gradual increases.

I doubt that you or any other total buffoon like pinko has ever considered that you can invest going both ways. I do it all of the time, but usually am long the market most of the time since March when I called the bottom. Did any of you low IQ twits even try to call the bottom like I did? I doubt it because you have demonstrated yourself to be too stupid.

Last edited:

You just continue your insane lies pinko, because you are stupider than shit.
Ok, this should be interesting. Point out one lie in that post. One specific statement and then actual data that contradicts it. Let's go through:
I said "Y'all notice how careful he is to avoid mentioning that even the unadjusted numbers declined?' I double checked...not once in this thread did you mention that the Not seasonally adjusted number declined from the previous week. So did I lie and you mentioned the fact that the unadjusted number declined? Please point it out. Where is my lie?

Next I said"He even states the opposite, that the numbers are soaring when his own post that has the not seasonally adjusted numbers in it shows that they declined."
Did I lie here? Did you not say "the REAL numbers are soaring?" Was it not in the very figures you posted clearly shown that the unadjusted numbers declined? Where is my lie?

Next: " Neubarth has:
561,902 in the week ending Dec. 19" Did I lie? Did you not have that in your post?

Next: "That's a decline, not "soaring."" Was that a lie? Is a change from 561,902 to 557,155 "soaring" and not a decline?"

Next: "And in fact, the Dec 19 number is wrong because that's the advance number...it's been adjusted up to 565,243" Is that a lie? ETA Press Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report

Next: "Yes, the unadjusted numbers just hit a big spike," Is that a lie?

Next: "but it's not higher than it was last year," is that a lie? You keep talking about since Sept so...this year Sept 26 the unadjusted number was 445,618 and Dec 5 was 664,865 an increase of 219,247 while last year, Sept 27 was 392,515 and Dec 6 was 759,531, an increase of 367,016. Now, last I checked, that means it's not higher than last year. So how did I lie?

So, you call me a liar...show me my lies. Or admit I didn't lie.

I have repeatedly mentioned the fish flopping of the numbers.
Not in this thread you didn't.

Last edited:
So, you call me a liar...show me my lies. Or admit I didn't lie.

I have repeatedly mentioned the fish flopping of the numbers.
Not in this thread you didn't.

I do not need to keep on repeating the same things over and over and over and over again because you are just too damn stupid to remember.

The Obama numbers are totally corrupt. That is obvious to anybody who looks at the chart. The numbers fluctuate, but the general trend is the same. Obama trends to dishonesty, and the real numbers trend to increasing UI claims. Now, if we have three more weeks of decreasing UI claims (the actual claims, not the Obama lies) I will stop posting the chart and will watch the developing trend with interest. Meanwhile the chart that shows the lies of the Obama administration will stand, no matter how much it bothers you. Let's face it, you back a total loser and crook in his corruption. Would your mother be proud of you? Would your dad beat you for your dishonesty again? Your dad was right, you know even though you think it was child abuse. You just needed one hell of a strapping.

The bible is very clear, "Spare the rod and spoil the child."

Your father needed to apply the Board of Correction to the seat of learning. Too bad he did not continue to beat you. You might have been more honest.

I do not need to keep on repeating the same things over and over and over and over again because you are just too damn stupid to remember.
But you do...you keep calling me a liar without ever pointing out specific lies. You claimed I lied, so point out my specific lie...I went point by point and there are no lies. That makes you a liar.

The Obama numbers are totally corrupt. That is obvious to anybody who looks at the chart.
Now you're digressing...I didn't even mention the seasonally adjusted numbers, so that's completely irrelevant here.

[qutoe]The numbers fluctuate, but the general trend is the same.[/quote]And yet you completely failed to mention that in this thread until I called you on it. And no, the trend is not the same..the not seasonally adjusted numbers are lower than last year. You're posting a chart only showing Sept to Dec...that's not a long term trend.

Now, if we have three more weeks of decreasing UI claims (the actual claims, not the Obama lies) I will stop posting the chart and will watch the developing trend with interest.
I'll hold you to that...count on it.

[qutoe]The numbers fluctuate, but the general trend is the same.
And yet you completely failed to mention that in this thread until I called you on it. And no, the trend is not the same..the not seasonally adjusted numbers are lower than last year. You're posting a chart only showing Sept to Dec...that's not a long term trend.

Now, if we have three more weeks of decreasing UI claims (the actual claims, not the Obama lies) I will stop posting the chart and will watch the developing trend with interest.

Again, noting but more and more lies from you.

I have used the fish flopping analogy for a long time, long before you showed up on the board with all of your outrageous personal attacks. Your constant deception in your personal attacks are the lies and you know it.

Then to call me a liar because you disagree with the State UI claims numbers just show what a total idiot you are. their numbers are hard data tabulated in haste some times, but for the most part accurate enough to be posted on the DOL site. If you do not believe the state provided numbers then you have got to go back and show where the hard data from the states is consistently corrupt. You have never been able to do that. Instead you just lie all of the time and say only the satanic Obama crap is valid.

When you first showed up I pointed out that your religion was the worship of the convoluted numbers. Nothing has changed. You are a geek who worships false numbers. Your false numbers are a false god and for that worship you are damned to hell for all eternity.

You can hold me to that statement. I am a man of my word. You on the other hand are a demonstrated lying sack of shit. If the State numbers show three more weeks of declines, I will pull down the chart that seems to make you totally wild with anger.... Damn, that is funny.:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

[qutoe]The numbers fluctuate, but the general trend is the same.
And yet you completely failed to mention that in this thread until I called you on it. And no, the trend is not the same..the not seasonally adjusted numbers are lower than last year. You're posting a chart only showing Sept to Dec...that's not a long term trend.

Again, noting but more and more lies from you.
Where?

I have used the fish flopping analogy for a long time
, But you did NOT in this thread until AFTER I pointed out that the NSA number had dropped as well.

long before you showed up on the board with all of your outrageous personal attacks. Your constant deception in your personal attacks are the lies and you know it.
You're complaining to me about personal attacks? that's funny, it really is. Are you going to claim you never personally attacked me? Brought up my family in violation of the very loose rules here? The admins have never warned me about my posts to you...can you say the same?

Then to call me a liar because you disagree with the State UI claims numbers
What the fuck are you talking about? I called you a liar because you lied. You said I lied yet I didn't.

If you do not believe the state provided numbers then you have got to go back and show where the hard data from the states is consistently corrupt.
Now you're misrepresenting my position. Show me where I have ever shown any doubt or criticism of the unadjusted numbers other than the FACT that they are subject to spikes up and down based on regularly occuring predictable labor market changes, such as Christmas hiring, summer hiring, school graduations etc.

If the State numbers show three more weeks of declines, I will pull down the chart that seems to make you totally wild with anger....
The chart doesn't make me angry...I think it's misleading. But I want more than that...when there are three weeks of decline in a row in the unadjusted initial claims numbers, I want you to admit you were wrong about the trend.

You won't of course.

Oh, and by the way, there were already 3 times in 2009 where the not seasonally adjusted numbers declined by 3 weeks or more.

N.... needs to pour kapectate into his disc drive.
Mark Twain said it best, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics"; N... wants Obama to fail, which puts him in the camp with Limbaugh, et al partisans.
By creating doubt he hopes to create a climate of fear, and fear has been the hardest part to eradicate as the economy recovers. The propaganda, which N... purveys is the hall mark of the right wing, listen to Cheney or Krystol or Limbaugh and all of those on the right - it's all the same, FEAR.

Forum List

Back