The Obama Administration's Genius Idea on the Debt Ceiling

Obama is the biggest spender in history. He's increased spending less than any president in decades, but he still increased which means he's still spending more than previous administrations.

Breaks Wind
Have you figured out yet that a rising population does NOT equate to more spending

NotSoBritPatty
He isn't spending less. that lie was exposed a few days after it was conceived. Obama is spending far more than any previous administration.

No wonder you froot loops lost.

I DARE any of ou three nutters to PROVE you wacko statement.

Meanwhile, I think we should keep these little gems in a separate Nutter rw Forum.

your threads and Posts would certainly fill up a Nutty LW Forum....so dont throw to many stones.....you might hit yourself....

The genius of a larger debt and deficit, only a partisan idiot could appreciate.

Stooopid rw's.

First, go back and read my one and only post in thread. Pay real close attention to what I wrote MY opinion is.

WHAT?? You can't find where I wrote my opinion?

How brilliant of you to figure that out all by yourselves without having me hold your collective hands.

not

Second, none of you minded when the potters forced the downgrade of US credit rating. Every damn one of you cheered when the GObP/pubpots held the working class hostage so they could give more money to their owners.

Now we're all paying the price and there is no way the irresponsible tax ans spend GObP/putpots can ever again be given that chance.

Quit the constant, day and day out, 24/7 whining and wimping. And quit blaming the president for what the pubpots do and did. You just cannot know how sick Americans are of hearing your lies and your whining.

You hate your country so much, you talk about secession, just GO. GET OUT and don't let the screen door hit you in the butt and all that crap.

Just shut up with the lies and whining. King Mittens lost. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT.

No one here thinks you have an opinion because opinions require intelligence.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wish I could pos rep this post.

Done!

Forum List

Back