The Obama administration suddenly looks like a house of cards

Some people seem to forget the economy Bush handed over to Obama in comparison to the shape the nation was in when Bush took office. All I've heard for the last 3 years is how Obama is spending us into oblivion. Where is all that spending going? Nobody seems to say although an economy devasted like ours after bush ruined it requires more money for food stamps, unemployment and other public safety nets so maybe that's part of it.
A report just recently came out saying spending is at an all time low. I think republicans just spread whatever crap they can and if they say it often enough people believe it. I haven't heard about Obama's big spending habits since that report came out about how spending is at an all time low. Republicans famous for dirty tricks and ruining economy in my opinion anyway. I remember the big complaint before reagan was " all these foreign countries owe us money." After he jacked up the spending astronomically, since then it's "we owe the whole world money". I don't think republicans rule very good. They mess stuff up and democrats fix it. Again, my opinion from following politics. If I'm wrong, I'll be glad to listen. But one question. Why are republicans so hateful and nasty? I like to listen to opposition but limbaugh, savage, mark levine, coulter, very angry, hateful, not very happy people.

Some people seem to forget the economy Bush handed over to Obama in comparison to the shape the nation was in when Bush took office. All I've heard for the last 3 years is how Obama is spending us into oblivion. Where is all that spending going? Nobody seems to say although an economy devasted like ours after bush ruined it requires more money for food stamps, unemployment and other public safety nets so maybe that's part of it.
A report just recently came out saying spending is at an all time low. I think republicans just spread whatever crap they can and if they say it often enough people believe it. I haven't heard about Obama's big spending habits since that report came out about how spending is at an all time low. Republicans famous for dirty tricks and ruining economy in my opinion anyway. I remember the big complaint before reagan was " all these foreign countries owe us money." After he jacked up the spending astronomically, since then it's "we owe the whole world money". I don't think republicans rule very good. They mess stuff up and democrats fix it. Again, my opinion from following politics. If I'm wrong, I'll be glad to listen. But one question. Why are republicans so hateful and nasty? I like to listen to opposition but limbaugh, savage, mark levine, coulter, very angry, hateful, not very happy people.

The cause of the deep recession was the housing bust. Nothing else mattered! Bush's mistake was allowing, and encouraging the existing housing policies put in place by Carter and Clinton to continue.

If you want to see real hateful and nasty, watch virtually any prime time program on MSNBC.

Forum List

Back