The Obama Administration loses a half billion dollars in Vegas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alaphiah, Sep 28, 2011.

1. alaphiah

alaphiah Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    The left wing media loves a good scandal, particularly one that somehow points out how allegedly greedy capitalists rip off taxpayers. If these capitalists are in any way connected to the Republican Party, like defense contractor Halliburton, it's feeding-frenzy time. —Charles Gasparino

Would negligently losing half a billion dollars of taxpayer’s money on a speculative gamble be a scandal for any presidential administration in America? It would be if that president were named George W. Bush. In fact, Democrats would ensure that it was made a scandal.

Though the Barry Hussein Soetoro administration did not lose half a billion dollars in Vegas they have perpetrated an outrageous scandal nevertheless. However, sadly for American journalism this scandal wouldn’t get as much attention from the Progressive media as Sarah Palin’s emails received. Read more...Creating Orwellian Worldview

2. Full-Auto

Full-Auto Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,615
    I always laugh when I hear the lefties scream about corporate influence or favoring etc.

They were the ones that insisted the FAIL executives received bonuses.

3. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    I presume you're complaining about the solar energy folks, right?

Yeah, I agree that somebody in O's administration dropped a half billion dollar ball.

A thorough investigation of the details of that Stimulus investment had best be forthcoming.