The Obama Administration Is Doing A Bang-Up Job With This Terrorist Attack

why does someone have to be "our hero"? can't you just say someone did something well?

They will never do that, Jillian. Obama is doing a good job and it makes the right wing nuts so angry!! Their attempts to discredit Obama is what they live for. But it seems that the more they do that, the better he looks and the stupider they look. I think most people have realized what the agenda of the right wing really is.

He started out looking young, energetic and ready to make changes. Now he looks old, tired and unable to govern. Not sure how that translates into better.

It doesn't. Because that is not how he is.

Great post!
How many of them actually had a bomb planted?
Oh, yeah, none. Reid was in London, as I recall. A good ways away from American jurisdiction.
They were all nabbed before they could actually do anything that might, like, hurt people. So all those things are actually evidence that under Bush we were much safer because terrorists were getting caught BEFORE they could actually plant stuff that might hurt people.
Argument fail.

Anthrax attacks? FAIL?
Abortion clinic bombings? FAIL?
DC Sniper? FAIL?

All terrorist attacks performed under Bush

But why do we ignore the FOUR terrorist attacks on 9-11? EPIC FAIL

DC Sniper? Really?
You are sounding more and more desperate here.

You wish. It is you that sounds desperate, not RW.

Yes, he was added to the No Fly List what was represented as a Few Hours before the flight.

Assuming this is correct - WHY DIDN'T TSA STOP HIM? Everyone has to go through a TSA security check point. The Obama Administration is blaming the airline, but TSA checks ID prior to the airline letting anyone on a plane. Why didn't they put out an all points bulletin to TSA staff. They were looking for one specific, identified person. He traveled under his own name. A simple TSA ID check would have kept him off the plane.

Why didn't TSA catch him?

The system is not nor has it ever been perfect. All the more reason to be vigilant and attentive. ;)

You're ignoring the Times Square Car Bomber?

Can you differentiate an attack from an attempted attack?

A terrorist generates terror. I would say that NYC felt terrorized last week. It is a matter of what you consider enough terror for you apparently. Pretty sad when your only defense is word play.

Really? You would say that NYC felt terrorized?

Are you a New Yorker?

Did you speak to any New Yorkers who felt "terrorized"?

Because I'm a New Yorker, and we're a whole lot tougher than that. We don't live in fear here.

Anthrax attacks? FAIL?
Abortion clinic bombings? FAIL?
DC Sniper? FAIL?

All terrorist attacks performed under Bush

But why do we ignore the FOUR terrorist attacks on 9-11? EPIC FAIL

DC Sniper? Really?

I sound desperate because I call bullshit on considering Malvo a "terrorist"?? No, I don't think so.

Can you differentiate an attack from an attempted attack?

A terrorist generates terror. I would say that NYC felt terrorized last week. It is a matter of what you consider enough terror for you apparently. Pretty sad when your only defense is word play.

Really? You would say that NYC felt terrorized?

Are you a New Yorker?

Did you speak to any New Yorkers who felt "terrorized"?

Because I'm a New Yorker, and we're a whole lot tougher than that. We don't live in fear here.

I saw all those terrorized New Yorkers crowded around the barriers about a block away from the SUV. I didn't hear of anyone losing a nights sleep.

DC Sniper? Really?

I sound desperate because I call bullshit on considering Malvo a "terrorist"?? No, I don't think so.

Then why did the Bush administration convict them of performing a terrorist act?

The people in DC were terrorized by the snipers. Nobody knew where they would hit next

You were safe Zona. The proof is in your ability to still post here. Fact is, NO ONE DIED from a terror attack until Fort Hood. That is 0bama's watch.

How many died ON 9/11? You guys seem to start the safety watch on 9/12.

No, actually you did in your post. BTW, industrial accident-free days are usually started AFTER the event. Sort of makes sense you'd do the same here.

Ah so, the whole we are safe thing started on 9/12? Interesting thoughts. The most horrific attack on our soil happened and we were NOT SAFE on that day, but everything safety wise started on 9/12.

Wow.

Here's what I want to know. Shahzad had been on the security lists since 1999. TSA is a Federal agency. Every time I have flown since 9/11, I've had to show my ID and my ticket to a TSA person get through the security screening. Why wasn't Shahzad stopped by a TSA agent before getting onto the plane? Given that one specific person had been identified, shouldn't the TSA have an All Points Bulletin process to let agents know to be on the look out for that person?

Blaming the airline for letting him on the plane is a smoke screen to divert attention away from the failure of TSA.

because during bush's time, the law was passed that they checked within 24 hours of a no fly addition. Now its down to 2.

The fact that guy was a fucking asshole who couldn't set an alarm clock did the job, not Nappy or Holder

I can't believe you sack-of-turdmuffin RWers are actually crying, moaning and bitching now that you see Obama's not even an OUNCE of the failure you HOPED, WISHED and PRAYED he'd be.

baby_crying.jpg

But I do enjoy seeing it.

LOL!!!

They are very, very disappointed that New Yorkers weren't blown to smitherines by that bomb.

It would have been a win/win for them, and they are having a hard time coping with their disappointment.

ITs driving them nuts! Seriously, it is. NO matter what he does, they will never say, good job mr. president.

Last I saw on Gretta, the Administration, has yet to even admit it was a Terrorist Attack. Way ahead of the curve there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can call the event a "Tea-Bag Party" for all I care, the PROOF is in the pudding....Obama gets RESULTS!!

You can come back tomorrow when you get more instructions and talking points from Gretta Gretta Von Von Stutterson on what to say.

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Right, Obama made sure the underwear bomb was a dud and Obama made sure the timer on this bomb was set incorrectly. Sooper fucking "results", clown .........

I can't believe you sack-of-turdmuffin RWers are actually crying, moaning and bitching now that you see Obama's not even an OUNCE of the failure you HOPED, WISHED and PRAYED he'd be.

baby_crying.jpg

But I do enjoy seeing it.

LOL!!!

They are very, very disappointed that New Yorkers weren't blown to smitherines by that bomb.

It would have been a win/win for them, and they are having a hard time coping with their disappointment.

ITs driving them nuts! Seriously, it is. NO matter what he does, they will never say, good job mr. president.

Maybe when he brushes his teeth without eye injury. ;)

He is an enemy to himself. It's not even about him. Same goes for Bloomberg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The trenches are never manned with administrators, they might hurt themselves and those around them. Obama's battle ground is the teleprompter, the press room, his best weapon, the sound bite. The best he can hope for is to stay out of the way of the worker bee's. Bush got that, he should too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oxymoron = Any timely administrative policy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bureaucrats will save us!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Where's my wallet!!!!! Ohhhh, Not again!!! :(

I'll stick with the trained Professionals thank You. ;)

Yes, he was added to the No Fly List what was represented as a Few Hours before the flight.

Assuming this is correct - WHY DIDN'T TSA STOP HIM? Everyone has to go through a TSA security check point. The Obama Administration is blaming the airline, but TSA checks ID prior to the airline letting anyone on a plane. Why didn't they put out an all points bulletin to TSA staff. They were looking for one specific, identified person. He traveled under his own name. A simple TSA ID check would have kept him off the plane.

The system is not nor has it ever been perfect. All the more reason to be vigilant and attentive. ;)

Indeed - but I'd still like to see the Obama Administration address why TSA didn't catch the guy before he got to the plane. The check PHOTO IDs fercrissakes.

Right, Obama made sure the underwear bomb was a dud and Obama made sure the timer on this bomb was set incorrectly. Sooper fucking "results", clown .........

We got lucky.

That might be a strategy for a someone looking to get laid on Saturday night, but it's a bad one for national security.

Indeed - but I'd still like to see the Obama Administration address why TSA didn't catch the guy before he got to the plane. The check PHOTO IDs fercrissakes.

He's out of the loop? ;)

Wow! I guess I joined the right site!! I was looking for some un-informed "kooky" libs to argue with,... and here you are!! Anybody that believes that Obama is doing a "bang up job" with this latest terrorist attempt is obviously smoking some good shit and should share with the rest of their idiot friends!! " They had him under surveillance the whole time"???? That's why they had to immediately blame Emirates airlines for not looking at the no fly list!!! Turn off the "Mess NBC" and actually involve yourself with an actual news medium so you can keep up!! THEY WERE ALREADY ON THE TARMAC!!!!!! It's pure luck, and Shazad's superior bomb building ability that we're not mourning the deaths of more New Yorker's today idiot!!

Forum List

Back